• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6224 users

NaDa's Body - Page 89

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
March 11 2011 15:44 GMT
#1761
I luv dis fred! !!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 15:59:58
March 11 2011 15:59 GMT
#1762
On March 11 2011 22:25 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 21:08 neitoperhonen wrote:


And yes, let's keep this thread going

[image loading]
This was posted to HiteEntus twitter. I'm still amused they replied to my comment on this photo.


HiteEntus is so nice for following their fans back too bad I don't know Korean TT__TT
I got replied once from Boxer's girlfriend lol.. ^^ I tweeted a drawing to Stork also but he closed his tweet -_-'''' *sighs*

i want that jacket tt + leta toooo cute
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 11 2011 16:33 GMT
#1763
Is it normal that I would give HwaSin some flowers if I ever saw him on the street even though I'm a straight guy?
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 11 2011 17:57 GMT
#1764
On March 12 2011 01:33 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
Is it normal that I would give HwaSin some flowers if I ever saw him on the street even though I'm a straight guy?


how can it be normal? It's hwasin, so that should be a superb moment.. LOL
don't worry, I call hwasin the "absolute beauty" lol.. which means he possesses the beauty of both genders..
too bad he fell..
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
HowSoOnIsNow
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada480 Posts
March 11 2011 18:26 GMT
#1765
On March 11 2011 16:17 yanmaodao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2011 08:02 Louuster wrote:
[image loading]


Pure sex.

EDIT: Also, the red letters on the sign say "Danger!" in Korean. How fitting.



Holy wow. No homo, but i`m gay for jaedong on that picture. That`s nearly (just nearly) Bisu level of sex!
Real mens play Zerg.. Startale fighting.
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 12 2011 04:16 GMT
#1766
I also remember that Silent_Control was quite the looker back in the days. Not sure what he looks like now.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
March 14 2011 16:14 GMT
#1767
For the celebration of HiteEntus' win over SKT1, new photos of Horang2. I know he didn't play but he was shown in the broadcast quite a lot :D Plus it's White Day and White Day equals cute (sorry to all the manly guys in the thread)

[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
March 15 2011 17:58 GMT
#1768
I'm sorry guys. I got to post this.
[image loading]
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
March 15 2011 18:35 GMT
#1769
On March 16 2011 02:58 kellymilkies wrote:
I'm sorry guys. I got to post this.
[image loading]

why does he have so much clothing
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 19:08:08
March 15 2011 18:48 GMT
#1770
On March 16 2011 03:35 Hirmu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 02:58 kellymilkies wrote:
I'm sorry guys. I got to post this.
[image loading]

why does he have so much clothing


A good question. Get a picture with him wearing less clothes next time, kelly. :p

Edit: Cute picture though :3
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
March 15 2011 18:55 GMT
#1771
On March 16 2011 02:58 kellymilkies wrote:
I'm sorry guys. I got to post this.
[image loading]


<3 it's all good. nadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanadanada. <3
but ya, needs less clothes.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
March 15 2011 19:35 GMT
#1772
I can't see his body dammit!
I think esports is pretty nice.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
March 15 2011 19:39 GMT
#1773
Biltman wow... what an awesome video
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Kralle333
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark301 Posts
March 15 2011 19:52 GMT
#1774
I would like to see more of julyzergs body
Nukanite - www.last.fm/user/Kraller
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 15 2011 20:18 GMT
#1775
On March 16 2011 04:52 Kralle333 wrote:
I would like to see more of julyzergs body

are you fantasizing about his mighty teats?
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
March 15 2011 20:31 GMT
#1776
NADA YES!! nice picture kelly, NaDa is a pro, with or without clothes.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 15 2011 22:03 GMT
#1777
OMG Nada is gorgeous TT^TT...
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
insult
Profile Joined August 2008
59 Posts
March 16 2011 01:52 GMT
#1778
Is that fuckslits?

User was temp banned for this post.
Xeris: "Think of Haypro for example (this is purely speculative about his actual mindset/decisionmaking): he could probably win a majority of the weekly cups on EU/NA"
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
March 16 2011 02:05 GMT
#1779
On March 16 2011 02:58 kellymilkies wrote:
I'm sorry guys. I got to post this.
[image loading]


I see 3 articles of clothing on Nada that should not be on Nada!
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
March 16 2011 03:44 GMT
#1780
Ahahaha, I love the responses to the latest picture... In other news, he actually shouldn't have that much clothing on... Also, nah, that pic of jae is pretty awesome but.... Well, it doesn't compare to bisu even normally, especially when he has the spiked hair in front (I saw it in one of his proleague games..... SOOO HOTTTT) Anyway... Good pics for both anyway, KEEP THE BODY ALIVE!
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3295
Hyuk 265
Stork 154
Soma 140
Mong 75
NotJumperer 65
Yoon 60
Killer 58
Shinee 55
ToSsGirL 41
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 36
Bale 32
Sharp 32
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 21
yabsab 13
Shine 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1189
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King162
Other Games
summit1g7728
singsing980
crisheroes98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV42
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 1m
INu's Battles
2h 1m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 1m
OSC
13h 16m
Replay Cast
14h 1m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.