• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:45
CEST 07:45
KST 14:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7893 users

NaDa's Body - Page 113

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
April 07 2011 22:41 GMT
#2241
[image loading]

I like this picture.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 23:16:59
April 07 2011 22:42 GMT
#2242
On April 08 2011 06:17 champignones wrote:
Show nested quote +
I can't think of a punishment harsher than not being able to enjoy Nada's Body, can anyone else?


That simply reflect my point of view regarding this thread.






Truth is that nobody cares what you think about the thread, yet you care enough to open a thread on a site you claim to not like and argue about how much you don't like it.

Maybe you should become a SC:BW progamer, join a team in Korea, work out lots and semi-accidentally leak pictures of your body to the internet ... maybe then we'll care, but probably not

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 08 2011 07:41 Essbee wrote:
[image loading]

I like this picture.


WeMade Fox now sponsored by Chiquita bwawanas, "the team absoluty LOVES them", said a spokesperson.

*Eat the damn banana Midas!*
I think esports is pretty nice.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
April 08 2011 00:04 GMT
#2243
On April 08 2011 07:42 Saechiis wrote:
WeMade Fox now sponsored by Chiquita bwawanas, "the team absoluty LOVES them", said a spokesperson.

*Eat the damn banana Midas!*


Hahaha, this is great !
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 08 2011 00:14 GMT
#2244
On April 08 2011 06:21 matjlav wrote:
[image loading]

Also, not body related, but I am so glad Stork finally lost his glasses. I never liked his nerdy look. (Though he has some nice visible muscles on his right arm in that picture?)

That's obviously not Stork. Stork wears glasses. Without glasses, he is not Stork, just like how Clark Kent is no longer Clark Kent without his glasses.

I cannot accept glasses-less Stork. My mind and body won't accept it. It is unnatural.

In other news, I'm glad that Nada's Body is renamed back to its original form. Disaster was averted. Universal order is restored. Good job, gentlemen.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
Existential
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2107 Posts
April 08 2011 00:17 GMT
#2245
Order has been reestablished.
Jaedong <3 | BW - The first game I ever loved
AngelLock
Profile Joined September 2010
New Zealand54 Posts
April 08 2011 00:26 GMT
#2246
I feel like I just witnessed a piece of TL history. I love this site <3
Do not fear. Fear is the mind killer.
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
April 08 2011 01:06 GMT
#2247
On April 08 2011 09:14 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 06:21 matjlav wrote:
[image loading]

Also, not body related, but I am so glad Stork finally lost his glasses. I never liked his nerdy look. (Though he has some nice visible muscles on his right arm in that picture?)

That's obviously not Stork. Stork wears glasses. Without glasses, he is not Stork, just like how Clark Kent is no longer Clark Kent without his glasses.

I cannot accept glasses-less Stork. My mind and body won't accept it. It is unnatural.

In other news, I'm glad that Nada's Body is renamed back to its original form. Disaster was averted. Universal order is restored. Good job, gentlemen.


Clark Kent without glasses is Superman, isn't it? If that's the case, Stork just got super powers and will now stomp this MSL.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
April 08 2011 01:09 GMT
#2248
And he will use his powers to play cell phone games even later into the night.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 08 2011 01:10 GMT
#2249
On April 08 2011 10:06 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 09:14 eviltomahawk wrote:
On April 08 2011 06:21 matjlav wrote:
[image loading]

Also, not body related, but I am so glad Stork finally lost his glasses. I never liked his nerdy look. (Though he has some nice visible muscles on his right arm in that picture?)

That's obviously not Stork. Stork wears glasses. Without glasses, he is not Stork, just like how Clark Kent is no longer Clark Kent without his glasses.

I cannot accept glasses-less Stork. My mind and body won't accept it. It is unnatural.

In other news, I'm glad that Nada's Body is renamed back to its original form. Disaster was averted. Universal order is restored. Good job, gentlemen.


Clark Kent without glasses is Superman, isn't it? If that's the case, Stork just got super powers and will now stomp this MSL.

Not if his contacts stop working. Then he'll be playing blind without his glasses, which is probably enough to stomp Bisu or Jaehoon in a PvP but probably not enough to beat Flash.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
April 08 2011 03:57 GMT
#2250
On April 08 2011 10:10 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 10:06 jpak wrote:
On April 08 2011 09:14 eviltomahawk wrote:
On April 08 2011 06:21 matjlav wrote:
[image loading]

Also, not body related, but I am so glad Stork finally lost his glasses. I never liked his nerdy look. (Though he has some nice visible muscles on his right arm in that picture?)

That's obviously not Stork. Stork wears glasses. Without glasses, he is not Stork, just like how Clark Kent is no longer Clark Kent without his glasses.

I cannot accept glasses-less Stork. My mind and body won't accept it. It is unnatural.

In other news, I'm glad that Nada's Body is renamed back to its original form. Disaster was averted. Universal order is restored. Good job, gentlemen.


Clark Kent without glasses is Superman, isn't it? If that's the case, Stork just got super powers and will now stomp this MSL.

Not if his contacts stop working. Then he'll be playing blind without his glasses, which is probably enough to stomp Bisu or Jaehoon in a PvP but probably not enough to beat Flash.

Didn't stop Jaedong from winning an OSL (or 2) back in 2009....
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
kassi
Profile Joined April 2010
United States290 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 04:20:17
April 08 2011 04:15 GMT
#2251
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 06:21 matjlav wrote:
[image loading]

Also, not body related, but I am so glad Stork finally lost his glasses. I never liked his nerdy look. (Though he has some nice visible muscles on his right arm in that picture?)


Ack! Stork~! No.. bring back the glasses... He said on bnet attack that he was going to go with contacts. But that didn't prepare me to actually see him without glasses. I miss the glasses T.T Some people just look really good with glasses and I think he is one of them...

And cute Bisu pic ^^ with Fantasy looking dazed beside him keke
[image loading]
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
April 08 2011 05:28 GMT
#2252
On April 08 2011 07:41 Essbee wrote:
[image loading]

I like this picture.


Midas has stolen iloveoovs bananas?
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 08 2011 09:47 GMT
#2253
Noooooo Stork!!! Bring back the glasses!!! >.<
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
April 08 2011 11:14 GMT
#2254
On April 08 2011 14:28 ICanFlyLow wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 08 2011 07:41 Essbee wrote:
[image loading]

I like this picture.


Midas has stolen iloveoovs bananas?


It's probably Midas who gave them to iloveoov in the first place
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 11:40:39
April 08 2011 11:34 GMT
#2255
On April 08 2011 09:14 eviltomahawk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 06:21 matjlav wrote:
[image loading]

Also, not body related, but I am so glad Stork finally lost his glasses. I never liked his nerdy look. (Though he has some nice visible muscles on his right arm in that picture?)

That's obviously not Stork. Stork wears glasses. Without glasses, he is not Stork, just like how Clark Kent is no longer Clark Kent without his glasses.

I cannot accept glasses-less Stork. My mind and body won't accept it. It is unnatural.

...

I totally agree. However, like said before, he is Superstork now.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 08 2011 12:28 GMT
#2256
On April 08 2011 20:34 Ludwigvan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 09:14 eviltomahawk wrote:
On April 08 2011 06:21 matjlav wrote:
[image loading]

Also, not body related, but I am so glad Stork finally lost his glasses. I never liked his nerdy look. (Though he has some nice visible muscles on his right arm in that picture?)

That's obviously not Stork. Stork wears glasses. Without glasses, he is not Stork, just like how Clark Kent is no longer Clark Kent without his glasses.

I cannot accept glasses-less Stork. My mind and body won't accept it. It is unnatural.

...

I totally agree. However, like said before, he is Superstork now.


...
then.. spandex anyone?
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 14:27:51
April 08 2011 14:15 GMT
#2257
once
[image loading]
soon he will be
[image loading]
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 13:22:25
April 09 2011 13:20 GMT
#2258
Whoops, I treated this like the SWL LR thread

Sorry, no New pics yet, I'll spam + Show Spoiler [SWL Results] +
Fantasy
ones in a bit
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
April 09 2011 13:28 GMT
#2259
On April 08 2011 23:15 Ludwigvan wrote:
once
[image loading]
soon he will be
[image loading]

You, sir, are both a scholar and a gentleman.

These pics are amazing. I never would've expected my quotes to be visualized, and I'm currently LOLing all over.

Are we going to see the birth of a new meme? I hope so.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
ibreakurface
Profile Joined June 2010
United States664 Posts
April 09 2011 17:24 GMT
#2260
On April 08 2011 07:41 Essbee wrote:
[image loading]

I like this picture.

I love this picture.
:) I play zerg. FOX AND KT ROLSTER COASTER FAN! Because I love everyone. Except bisu.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech130
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20764
Dewaltoss 113
Mong 104
Bale 40
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 745
Other Games
summit1g11417
Sick199
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick913
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 44
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2162
League of Legends
• Lourlo1191
• Rush1063
• Stunt111
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 15m
Replay Cast
17h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.