My feelings (this is here you can disagree!) towards the attitudes of teamliquid netizens flaming the coaches for their choice of lineup, player's "sloppiness" etcetera.
- People need to better to appreciate how the players are playing. If a player looses, people will often scream that the player lost was at fault and often completely neglect the efforts of the winning player.
I could quote examples from recent LR threads which I think were some of the worst offenders...
Dont get me wrong though, there is a large difference between going "why o why didn't you do xx build" and "holy shit that's some of the worst xx usage I ever seen", now don't get me wrong once again but I seem to hear the latter alot more than the former sentence. Sometimes the latter is what really describes the situation, but it makes me cringe and my stomache turn when I've just watched two players play their heart out and one of them is simply outclassed by a small amount in the end.
I'll watch games like that, satisfied and happy since that is what BW is about to me, even if the player I root for loses.
Then I'll often go to the LR thread to post something which just so happens to reflects my thoughts about that particular game.
Then (too) often there will be some people yelling at one of the players which were playing, I don't think they actually thought the player was playing as bad as they made it out to be, but rather disappointed that the player they rooted for didn't deliver. That's okay I suppose if the loser made the game ended like this... But if the game
looked like this It creates a nausea-ish feeling in my stomache + Show Spoiler [I am not kidding you...] +I felt sorry for sOo after that game and then watchign some people in the LR thread claiming some of the worst defiler lurker usage ever...
I think that wraps it up.
Will you guys stop yelling at coaches for sending x player out and not x ace player (people should be able to guess what match I am referring to here without too much effort). The players and the coaches know what they are capable of the best. We, the fans, are dumbfounded compared to the decisions of the coaches especially. There's several reasons why this and that happend instead of what didn't. I am gonna point out some of the more obvious ones
- Experience, this were more common last year regarding ace matches... if you guys don't remember what I am referring to I think I will help up your memories by the terms of "trolluary",+ Show Spoiler [this comic...] +and alot of people don't remember it (or atleast don't mention it) but CJ was infamous for weird ace match choices like this one.
- A simple one, one player had worse practice seasons than any other player and as a consequence of that was sent out.
- To snipe a certain player. The lineups has to be unpredictable, or a similarmatch to snow vs flash (as I linked above) are sure to happen...
- We will never know, but we can keep guessing right?
Whew that turned out to be a lot of text.. But I had to get this out of the system
+ Show Spoiler [tl:dr] +
No you don't. Read it through you..!