Many of people seem to have the self-discipline to do exactly what they need to do to complete tasks & goals they set forth, like studying, cleaning, fitness etc. This is varies from person to person, some have this very strong, others lack it a lot. I bet some of you have a strong self-discipline. That is why I ask what your experience have been or maybe you know a resource site or something that helped you.
- To do what I need to do in time, and not procrastinate daily stuff like laundry, cleaning etc.
- To study regularly on a schedule without breaking it.
- Limit stuff like TV, gaming, facebook & general link surfing to the right time.
- Start working out
- What kind of mindset do you have in order to manage yourself to accomplish your goals?
- What has helped you over the years in situations like this?
- How do you motivate yourself in order to achieve what you want?
I'm on the way, but I really would like to discover every aspect of this, in order to fully maximise it the next weeks.
PS. I got an exam in about 6 weeks it's very important I pass. Thanks a lot