As the title says, I can't even connect to b.net and log in with an email.
Yes, I've looked through this thread, but I didn't see anything particularly useful.
The weird thing is, my SC2 was working fine with patch 12, and I hadn't changed anything after it updated with patch 13, but now it says I can't connect b.net.
Initial login screen. No matter what I put in the box that resembles an email address, whether it's valid or not, I get the following screen endlessly:
- I tried reinstalling several times, but it didn't do anything.
- I made sure my ports are properly forwarded as well. Ports 6112-6119, 3724, 4000, 6881-6999 like blizzard says.
- I even tried disabling my router and PCs firewalls as well as putting my comp in the DMZ, but it didn't do anything either.
- I tried running SC2 as an administrator.
- My friend is able to log on with my email successfully on his computer, so my account isn't banned or anything.
- I tried logging in with my friends account, but that didn't work either.
I really have no idea why this is happening. It's been happening for several days now, even when b.net is working fine for others, so I know it has to be something on my end.
My computer specs:
Vista home premium SP1
Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
3.0 GB RAM
ATI Radeon 5770