• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:38
CEST 08:38
KST 15:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8774 users

TL Ventrilo Requests, Suggestions and Issues - Page 3

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
November 11 2009 19:35 GMT
#41
Just now I tried to get ventrillo working on the TL server, I never used it before.

On the way it banned me for spamming, yes I joined/left a lot. Can I be unbanned? Or does that happen autmatically in time?
tiffany
Profile Joined November 2003
3664 Posts
November 11 2009 21:10 GMT
#42
i believe you can get banned for repeating actions too many times too quickly, such as hitting your push-to-talk key or changing channels.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 17 2009 11:31 GMT
#43
Uh i'm not sure if its me but i asked pholon and both of us were unable to get on tl vent so i think it might be down for whatever reason
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
PyroDog
Profile Joined February 2009
United States59 Posts
December 09 2009 06:01 GMT
#44
Hmm... this is the first time I've ever used ventrillo.
I got on the server, and then I started clicking on those little blue plus/minus things a few times just to check out the channels, and it said I've been banned.

Funny thing is I don't even own a mic, so I can't even talk, just listen, and I get banned. Admittedly, I have no idea how to use vent, so apologies, but I'd like to get unbanned because I don't think I did anything too terrible...

Anyway, my vent name is PyroDog,
IP: 76.91.185.168

Sorry for the trouble
Sharp-eYe
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada642 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-13 20:45:19
December 13 2009 20:44 GMT
#45
I was just banned for spamming. Please tell me how. I know I dont use the chat function in vent, and I was typing in something on Word for my economics assignment when I was banned. I also dont act stupid in vent to other people? If this can get fixed soon I would greatly appreciate this. And my push to talk button is scroll lock and I didnt touch it at all.
Are you truly so blinded by your vaunted religion, that you can't see the fall ahead of you? - Zeratul III AKA WikidSik ingame (anygame)
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
December 13 2009 23:52 GMT
#46
On December 09 2009 15:01 PyroDog wrote:
Hmm... this is the first time I've ever used ventrillo.
I got on the server, and then I started clicking on those little blue plus/minus things a few times just to check out the channels, and it said I've been banned.

Funny thing is I don't even own a mic, so I can't even talk, just listen, and I get banned. Admittedly, I have no idea how to use vent, so apologies, but I'd like to get unbanned because I don't think I did anything too terrible...

Anyway, my vent name is PyroDog,
IP: 76.91.185.168

Sorry for the trouble

switching channels too quickly can get you autobanned, kinda like typing too many lines in bnet =] just slow down and you'll be fine

On December 14 2009 05:44 Sharp-eYe wrote:
I was just banned for spamming. Please tell me how. I know I dont use the chat function in vent, and I was typing in something on Word for my economics assignment when I was banned. I also dont act stupid in vent to other people? If this can get fixed soon I would greatly appreciate this. And my push to talk button is scroll lock and I didnt touch it at all.

unbanned
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Sharp-eYe
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada642 Posts
December 14 2009 00:23 GMT
#47
On December 14 2009 08:52 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2009 15:01 PyroDog wrote:
Hmm... this is the first time I've ever used ventrillo.
I got on the server, and then I started clicking on those little blue plus/minus things a few times just to check out the channels, and it said I've been banned.

Funny thing is I don't even own a mic, so I can't even talk, just listen, and I get banned. Admittedly, I have no idea how to use vent, so apologies, but I'd like to get unbanned because I don't think I did anything too terrible...

Anyway, my vent name is PyroDog,
IP: 76.91.185.168

Sorry for the trouble

switching channels too quickly can get you autobanned, kinda like typing too many lines in bnet =] just slow down and you'll be fine

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2009 05:44 Sharp-eYe wrote:
I was just banned for spamming. Please tell me how. I know I dont use the chat function in vent, and I was typing in something on Word for my economics assignment when I was banned. I also dont act stupid in vent to other people? If this can get fixed soon I would greatly appreciate this. And my push to talk button is scroll lock and I didnt touch it at all.

unbanned

your awesome :D
Are you truly so blinded by your vaunted religion, that you can't see the fall ahead of you? - Zeratul III AKA WikidSik ingame (anygame)
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
December 24 2009 17:27 GMT
#48
got banned from vent even though i'm a server admin lol
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
December 24 2009 18:00 GMT
#49
Who the hell is this jockey guy or whatever?
In DotA you could
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
December 24 2009 19:32 GMT
#50
server's back up
Moderator
theron[wdt]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States395 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-01 11:31:51
January 01 2010 11:30 GMT
#51
got banned from vent. i did nothing wrong, help please. username aegis[wdt]
TheFallofTroy
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada780 Posts
January 08 2010 05:40 GMT
#52
Yeah, I got banned from the server for trying to fix something.

Can I get unbanned, user name is TheFallofTroy.
^_^V
TheFallofTroy
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada780 Posts
January 08 2010 06:22 GMT
#53
Thanks
^_^V
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
January 08 2010 23:33 GMT
#54
I think the server crashed.

Does this happen often? I've only recently started using it again.
Stuck.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
January 09 2010 21:15 GMT
#55
it doesn't go down often. seems to be fine right now
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
January 14 2010 19:02 GMT
#56
Err, I got banned from switching channels too quickly.

Could you unban me? I used the tag 'X'
Stuck.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
May 21 2010 14:01 GMT
#57
Is the message of the day always displayed now, even if it doesn't change?

Welcome to the teamliquid.net ventrilo serverhttp://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124550 for any issues/feedback/requests


The "display only if it changes" box is greyed out.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
May 22 2010 11:20 GMT
#58
turned it off
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Ceadless
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)12 Posts
June 03 2010 05:09 GMT
#59
Um, I was banned from the ventrilo server??
My username is Sai
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-23 04:34:06
June 23 2010 04:22 GMT
#60
No life spammer is back, same music shit every few seconds then I got this message. So whoever it is obviously read the ban thread. [image loading]
oh wait I have ops, I can ban people.
It was the ryanse guy
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 440
Hyuk 246
Leta 214
Hyun 95
Hm[arnc] 26
ZergMaN 14
Shinee 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g8620
WinterStarcraft526
ArmadaUGS75
Nina75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Rush1420
• Lourlo1077
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 22m
INu's Battles
5h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 22m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 22m
Replay Cast
16h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.