• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:45
CEST 06:45
KST 13:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7925 users

TL Ventrilo Requests, Suggestions and Issues - Page 4

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
IntoTheBush
Profile Joined July 2010
United States552 Posts
August 12 2010 23:03 GMT
#61
I'm having trouble connecting to the vent server. when I try to connect it just says "Contacting Server" and nothing happens. Any help would be awesome!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 18:22:21
October 10 2010 18:20 GMT
#62
I actually just PMed TheMango in an unrelated issue and brought this up. Does anyone know whats with the random 75 users in the game 1-10 channels who don't speak English? I wouldn't care but it just seemed strange and it maxes out the vent server so people can't log in.

Edit: Most of them sound Russian I think, or some other eastern European language.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
October 10 2010 23:21 GMT
#63
On October 11 2010 03:20 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
I actually just PMed TheMango in an unrelated issue and brought this up. Does anyone know whats with the random 75 users in the game 1-10 channels who don't speak English? I wouldn't care but it just seemed strange and it maxes out the vent server so people can't log in.

Edit: Most of them sound Russian I think, or some other eastern European language.


Going to start banning those WoW players if they start maxing out the server. So far its been pretty rare to see all 200 slots filled.
Moderator
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
October 11 2010 11:35 GMT
#64
Yeah its weird, the server gets cramped. Maybe tell them to keep it to a minimum so they don't max it out that often. I don't see it happen often but yesterday was just one of those days.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Thereisnosaurus
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Australia1822 Posts
October 25 2010 11:18 GMT
#65
Hi guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a kind of internet sofa channel for tournament watching. I was thinking GSL specifically, for people to hang out and watch together in, but possibly also for other major tournaments if it catches on. I really like watching pro matches with other fans, it seems like something that would be pretty fun ^^.

Apologies if this has been done/is done already.
Poisonous Sheep counter Hydras
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
October 25 2010 14:04 GMT
#66
On October 25 2010 20:18 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
Hi guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a kind of internet sofa channel for tournament watching. I was thinking GSL specifically, for people to hang out and watch together in, but possibly also for other major tournaments if it catches on. I really like watching pro matches with other fans, it seems like something that would be pretty fun ^^.

Apologies if this has been done/is done already.


For the big events, like MSL/OSL/Proleague/GSL finals, there have usually been people in one of the general/random# channels discussing the games live. I'd just advertise by putting something in your comments.
Moderator
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
October 30 2010 03:30 GMT
#67
Hello.
I've been banned from the TL.net Ventrilo, and I have no idea why.
I was in the LoL "Panick at the Nexus" Channel, and I left after I realized my team in the in-house we were playing was on Skype.
After the game, I tried to go back on the TL.net vent and discovered I was banned.
May I be unbanned, and if not, know the reason why I was banned?
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
October 30 2010 18:46 GMT
#68
On October 30 2010 12:30 Abenson wrote:
Hello.
I've been banned from the TL.net Ventrilo, and I have no idea why.
I was in the LoL "Panick at the Nexus" Channel, and I left after I realized my team in the in-house we were playing was on Skype.
After the game, I tried to go back on the TL.net vent and discovered I was banned.
May I be unbanned, and if not, know the reason why I was banned?


Most likely it was an autoban for joining multiple times to fast, or you were switching between channels too fast. PM me your IP and i'll look into it.
Moderator
crayhasissues
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States682 Posts
November 02 2010 21:54 GMT
#69
I went AFK in ventrilo today, and when I got back, I was disconnected. Now it says "Contacting server", and won't let me connect. Does this mean I was banned or is it some other problem? Works fine for my friend, I contacted him in game.
twitch.tv/crayhasissues ||| @crayhasissues on twitter ||| Dota 2 Streamer that loves to help new players!
Arhkangel
Profile Joined August 2007
Argentina769 Posts
November 04 2010 05:52 GMT
#70
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I'm very close to PM'ing TheMango anyway so might as well; PLEASE bring back your DJ bot It used to get me thru crappy days at the office. I loved it and I haven't been able to find anything like it on the tenths of web radio stations, and audio streaming services I've checked (bear in mind Last.fm, Pandora and a couple other are not available in my country).

Pretty please Oh btw I'm talking about the Rap/Hip-Hop bot not the Techno one.
Part Time Ninja
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
November 26 2010 10:24 GMT
#71
Would i be able to get the password for the channel Terror Australis under starcraft, thanks a bunch
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
November 26 2010 15:41 GMT
#72
On November 26 2010 19:24 Scaramanga wrote:
Would i be able to get the password for the channel Terror Australis under starcraft, thanks a bunch


dont have the password, I would have to reset it. I believe I was asked to reset it couple weeks back, so you should ask around first.
Moderator
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
November 26 2010 21:10 GMT
#73
On October 25 2010 20:18 Thereisnosaurus wrote:
Hi guys, I was wondering if it would be possible to set up a kind of internet sofa channel for tournament watching. I was thinking GSL specifically, for people to hang out and watch together in, but possibly also for other major tournaments if it catches on. I really like watching pro matches with other fans, it seems like something that would be pretty fun ^^.

Apologies if this has been done/is done already.

Yea me too! That sounds super awesome.
Moderator
TriniMasta
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1323 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-04 16:03:41
December 04 2010 04:48 GMT
#74
Please unban me.
You share no specifications on how to post an unban thread, so I'll try to be specific.

Reason: Spamming (I think?)
My Reason: Unjustified and Accidental

Story: I was playing music on the stereos, and I forgot to switch to headsets when I turned on my mic.
The music was nothing explicable, so nothing insulting there. Anyways, the unjustified part was that I only played it for at most 8 seconds or so, literally.

Name: SimpleNEasy, TheSNE, TriniMasta
IP: For verifications, it starts with a 97.
Mods please PM me for the full IP/more info!

Thank you! I saw http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=110990 and found out I had hope. For further reasons, ask people like NYGhost and such who played with me, I'm well mannered and never troll.
정명훈 FIGHTING!!! Play both T and P.
TheMango
Profile Joined April 2007
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-04 08:25:19
December 04 2010 08:22 GMT
#75
vent server is now officially shut down, please use the TL TS3 server going forward:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=173048
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft238
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta58
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft641
PiGStarcraft238
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 170
Horang2 169
Leta 96
Hyuk 58
PianO 38
Bale 16
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm213
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox705
C9.Mang0255
Westballz31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor609
Other Games
summit1g9434
Coldzera 811
Sick117
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick781
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2124
League of Legends
• Lourlo1101
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 15m
Online Event
6h 15m
FEL
11h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.