• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7532 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 11

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 87 Next
Kairo
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden184 Posts
March 16 2010 22:44 GMT
#201
I have too say i love the page, it is really great!
I especially like the game of the day/week feature since i do not really have time to keep up on all the games that is going on. BTW how come there is no updates on GOTD/GOTW? Is it somehow related to the release of the beta?

The archive is still stuck in february, and if it got up and running again it would make me happy.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Liquipedia:Game_of_the_Day_Archive

Thanks for the great work!
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane. Off she rode with a trumpety trump; trump trump trump.<- Sig since before the Don.
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
March 16 2010 22:52 GMT
#202
On March 17 2010 07:44 Kairo wrote:
I have too say i love the page, it is really great!
I especially like the game of the day/week feature since i do not really have time to keep up on all the games that is going on. BTW how come there is no updates on GOTD/GOTW? Is it somehow related to the release of the beta?

The archive is still stuck in february, and if it got up and running again it would make me happy.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Liquipedia:Game_of_the_Day_Archive

Thanks for the great work!

I think GOTW is still updating, only the archive is lagging behind. Have to fix that
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 16 2010 23:47 GMT
#203
Just a thought, but how hard would it be to make the forum search function also search liquipedia? I think it might help new members discover liquipedia, because finding the 'Liquipedia' button in the top bar might be a bit much to ask from new members.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
YellowDeath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Ireland53 Posts
March 31 2010 15:05 GMT
#204
Why is there not an article on "map control". That is a much needed article. Don't blame me for it not being there because I'm terribad.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
April 04 2010 09:10 GMT
#205
is everyone aware that when you view liquipedia with google chrome the sidebar on the left is significantly misplaced?

its not really a huge deal. but it is feedback.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Imperator
Profile Joined June 2009
United States246 Posts
April 05 2010 10:25 GMT
#206
On April 04 2010 18:10 mOnion wrote:
is everyone aware that when you view liquipedia with google chrome the sidebar on the left is significantly misplaced?

its not really a huge deal. but it is feedback.


Yes, we do know. No idea when it will be fixed though.
LiquipediaAll war is deception. Think your enemy has a weakness and it becomes his strength. - Roy Mustang | CJ Entusman #55
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-08 04:09:21
April 08 2010 04:09 GMT
#207
People on IRC were complaining about some Firefox search plugin for TL2 not working....
LP
LP2
So there you go.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
NdLyss
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3 Posts
April 19 2010 22:18 GMT
#208
I've been hoping for energy statistics to be added to LP2. Would this be a good idea? I couldn't find a way to post it on the wiki itself.
umwien42
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada13 Posts
April 20 2010 17:55 GMT
#209
I've been lurking on teamliquid for a few months now, the sheer amount of SCBW information is staggering. I just want to thank the staff and contributors here for creating what is undoubtedly the best Starcraft website on the internet, bar none.

The system that is implemented here for VOD's is amazing, the fact that I can watch games played live in Korea in Canada live AND as a youtube video less than 48 hours later is an incredible achievement.

Thanks TL!
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
April 21 2010 13:00 GMT
#210
On April 20 2010 07:18 NdLyss wrote:
I've been hoping for energy statistics to be added to LP2. Would this be a good idea? I couldn't find a way to post it on the wiki itself.


What do you mean by energy statistic? How much energy each unit has?
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-17 20:31:37
May 17 2010 20:30 GMT
#211
The information regarding the spawnpositions on steppes of war is defenitely wrong and I cannot edit it. So I decided to post it here

liquipedia steppes of war

Spawnpositions shouls be 3 and 9, and 2 players of course.

Thanks
Where is my ACE flair
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
May 17 2010 20:50 GMT
#212
On May 18 2010 05:30 Tufas wrote:
The information regarding the spawnpositions on steppes of war is defenitely wrong and I cannot edit it. So I decided to post it here

liquipedia steppes of war

Spawnpositions shouls be 3 and 9, and 2 players of course.

Thanks


Thanks for pointing out

On April 01 2010 00:05 YellowDeath wrote:
Why is there not an article on "map control". That is a much needed article. Don't blame me for it not being there because I'm terribad.


In the works (and I will blame you cause anything's better than nothing ;D).
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 18 2010 01:34 GMT
#213
Spawns should be 7 and 1 not 3 and 9
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 19:28:03
May 18 2010 19:27 GMT
#214
Ah you know, on the other side of the globe our watches work differently ... ahm ....

It is still not fixed.
Where is my ACE flair
Autocracy
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada3 Posts
May 18 2010 19:40 GMT
#215
I am having an issue with liquipedia. For some reason, when I go to the website, it tells me:

Oops! Firefox could not connect to wiki.teamliquid.net

Try reloading: wiki.­teamliquid.­net


Reloading does nothing. This has been going on for at least a month, though I recall it working at one point. Does anyone have an idea as to the source of this problem?
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-18 19:59:17
May 18 2010 19:58 GMT
#216
On May 19 2010 04:40 Autocracy wrote:
I am having an issue with liquipedia. For some reason, when I go to the website, it tells me:

Show nested quote +
Oops! Firefox could not connect to wiki.teamliquid.net

Try reloading: wiki.­teamliquid.­net


Reloading does nothing. This has been going on for at least a month, though I recall it working at one point. Does anyone have an idea as to the source of this problem?

works fine for me.
try Starcraft
Starcraft 2
but any page chained with TLPD is sorta broken
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Autocracy
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada3 Posts
May 18 2010 21:17 GMT
#217
Neither of your links works for me; same problem.
Autocracy
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada3 Posts
May 19 2010 14:13 GMT
#218
Well, still not knowing what the source of the problem is, I decided to use a proxy server to connect to liquipedia and at least I can access it. I got the proxied version of the website bookmarked so things are fluid enough.
tosS.ita
Profile Joined May 2010
Italy523 Posts
June 01 2010 06:38 GMT
#219
hey guys I would like to know if the GLHF.it Invitational can be added to the leagues pages..
hero some infos

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=126239
aka: [Lw]Tropper, tosS[Lw], aiC)tosS, 88han-tosS
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
June 06 2010 13:32 GMT
#220
Okay, just yesterday I was working on Liquipedia 2 Community by country page and did copy/paste with changed information and flag for "Croatia" and everything seemed good but user "Thundergod" removed it without any warning. At least if I was working on it, he could suggest what's wrong not just delete it... it really demotivates users to contribute

Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
23:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 217
ProTech135
Nina 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21346
Dewaltoss 147
Bale 56
ZergMaN 26
Noble 11
Icarus 6
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Other Games
summit1g11924
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2153
League of Legends
• Lourlo1203
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 42m
Replay Cast
17h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.