• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9734 users

The why was my thread closed topic - Page 7

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 48 Next All
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-01-31 01:53:15
January 31 2010 01:52 GMT
#121
The jokes didn't weren't even creative. You just said a bunch of scenarios that couldn't happen. Err, sorry for sounding mean, but yeah that's what it is.
Jaedong
verzisor
Profile Joined February 2009
Romania73 Posts
February 09 2010 17:26 GMT
#122
Thank You very much for your help Kennigit, however my topic was discussing an entirely different aspect than those threads that come up in search. Those discuss who is bonjwa, who will be a future bonjwa etc. but mine, it discusses analytically speaking why there has been no protoss bonjwa which is entirely different than these other ones... Therefore I would still like to hear from Plexa why my thread was closed and why he decided to use derogatory language adressed towards a thread that I created. Thank You very much!
thread
Regards,
Verz.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-11 23:42:10
February 11 2010 23:37 GMT
#123
Why was the fetus masturbating thread closed? Seriously, there was nothing offensive about that thread except for the people that trolled in it and the ones that held onto some kind of misguided moral superiority.

edit: even if it was tdot. But I guess policy goes for that all tdot threads get shafted. Never mind then, fair enough.
Is Tdot Here
Profile Joined February 2010
Afghanistan13 Posts
February 12 2010 00:35 GMT
#124
On February 12 2010 08:37 koreasilver wrote:
Why was the fetus masturbating thread closed? Seriously, there was nothing offensive about that thread except for the people that trolled in it and the ones that held onto some kind of misguided moral superiority.

edit: even if it was tdot. But I guess policy goes for that all tdot threads get shafted. Never mind then, fair enough.


LOOOOOOL

Is tdot in the house?
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
February 12 2010 00:46 GMT
#125
I'm serious. There were 0 things offensive about the part of the site you quoted as the basis of the thread. It was genuinely interesting and there was nothing offensive about it. It wasn't even stupid. I can't even believe that thread could have brought out the kind of responses that you got out of it. Even if you meant to troll people with it, I thought it was fine regardless of what your intentions were.

Whatever. It showed me more of the hypocritical nature of some posters. Can't believe I'm actually going to thank you for making that thread.
Draconizard
Profile Joined October 2008
628 Posts
February 12 2010 21:28 GMT
#126
The thing about the more subtle trolling tdot seems to be going for lately is that the thread starter's intentions do not really matter. As long as a coherent post is presented with clear arguments, preferably backed by reputable outside source, a discussion on the topic can be had. The fact that the thread starter does not actually hold those views is completely irrelevant.
University
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States263 Posts
February 23 2010 02:47 GMT
#127
Just wanted to apologize to whoever closed my thread with the Hitler video this morning. The last video was well received so I thought it would be alright to post the sequel, however, I guess that was not the case and it was deemed to not have enough OP content.
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
February 23 2010 06:02 GMT
#128
why was my thread closed
posting on liquid sites in current year
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-13 20:38:40
March 13 2010 20:38 GMT
#129
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115828

I believe my thread was closed due to a moderator believing the bug described to be a trivial one (range upgrade). I would like to request my thread to be reopened so I could post my reply, or if not possible, append the reply to the end:

The orange guy did a proxy 2 rax totally all-in bunker rush, there was no time even for gas, let alone marine range.
Obviously not range upgraded.


Thank you very much
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-15 03:19:15
March 14 2010 11:48 GMT
#130
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115904

So I just posted this thread in the starcraft 2 section and I was curious as to why is was closed no less than 2-3 minutes after I posted it. I thought it was a well thought out OP... am I wrong? Does it belong in blog? Just curious.
EDIT: Just thought I might want to add I actually recieved pms from users asking why my thread was closed/ or if I removed it because they were going to give responce..
.Edit2: Still wondering why/who closed the thread...
Edit 3: Waited a full day still no answer, I will repost this into blogs to avoid issues.
Why?
HeartOfTofu
Profile Joined December 2009
United States308 Posts
March 15 2010 03:22 GMT
#131
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115968

Thought about whether I should ask or not, but I decided to just because I was really curious... Why exactly was this topic closed? I just thought it'd be one of those interesting little quirks/traditions that we could discuss if only to kill a little time...
I like to asphixiate myself while covered in liquid latex... Do you?
PianoMan
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Pakistan54 Posts
March 15 2010 05:26 GMT
#132
On March 15 2010 12:22 HeartOfTofu wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=115968

Thought about whether I should ask or not, but I decided to just because I was really curious... Why exactly was this topic closed? I just thought it'd be one of those interesting little quirks/traditions that we could discuss if only to kill a little time...

Seconding this question... I do not see anything objectionable about the discussion? It seems that people were discussing the topic in a polite manner. Perhaps it could have gone into sports & games (since it's not really BW specific) or perhaps into general discussion, but there's no real reason for it to be a closed topic.

P i a n o M a n
Az the Donkey
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
March 15 2010 05:30 GMT
#133
After talking with one of the admins, there doesn't seem to be any specific reason for it to be closed, and since no reason was left in the thread I've re-opened it HeartOfTofu.
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 26 2010 16:56 GMT
#134
my blog was closed AND deleted? i cant find it in closed thread thread

but, but, but...it was my most famous piece of work...i wanted to screenshot the view count.
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
March 26 2010 16:59 GMT
#135
Are you truly that starved for attention?
Moderator
mOnion
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5660 Posts
March 26 2010 17:01 GMT
#136
no, i suppose i'll survive o.o
☆★☆ 7486!!! Join the Ban mOnion Anti-Trolling Initiative! - Caller | "on a scale of machine to 10, how bad is that Zerg?" - LZgamer | you are the new tl.net bonjwa monion, congrats - Rekrul | "Cheeseburgers dynamite lilacs" - Chill
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
March 31 2010 05:27 GMT
#137
Why was my thread about the RNC closed?
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
March 31 2010 05:47 GMT
#138
On March 31 2010 14:27 [NyC]HoBbes wrote:
Why was my thread about the RNC closed?

If OPs with that level of significance were allowed, half of the threads in General would be made by {CC}StealthBlue.

There isn't much discussion that can be derived from an OP from that, other than "lolrepublicans."

Then again, I did not close your thread and cannot speak for the person who did.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
March 31 2010 06:36 GMT
#139
I didn't close it, but one line and a link is not usually sufficient for an OP in general.
ModeratorGodfather
[NyC]HoBbes
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States803 Posts
March 31 2010 06:47 GMT
#140
On March 31 2010 15:36 Manifesto7 wrote:
I didn't close it, but one line and a link is not usually sufficient for an OP in general.


Ok, thanks for clarification
Where'er you walk cool gales shall fan the glade
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 48 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 151
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 554
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
JimRising 723
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox933
Mew2King109
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor962
Other Games
summit1g8356
shahzam589
Day[9].tv443
PiGStarcraft96
NeuroSwarm74
ArmadaUGS71
ViBE54
JuggernautJason35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie788
• Scarra446
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
OSC
24m
Stellar Fest
13h 24m
OSC
22h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.