• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

TLPD Feedback Thread - Page 72

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 130 Next
We know team histories are not working correctly. Thank you.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
December 30 2010 18:39 GMT
#1421
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/team-leagues

It's sparse due to less team leagues, but its there.
Moderator
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
December 31 2010 04:22 GMT
#1422
I'm looking through Oz stuff and I noticed that the player (Z)Saber is the same as the player Ryul2[KaL] here

I'm wondering if this is right, because under nicknames it has Saber[Arnc], who when I searched seems to be a pretty old player. Also it says he plays Z, when the article on the Hwaseung site has him as Terran. And the old Saber[Arnc] played Protoss -_-;

I know this is really insignificant, but I'm trying to make a facebook page for Oz and I'm a little confused here. Thanks :DD
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
NobleLight
Profile Joined October 2010
United States33 Posts
December 31 2010 14:32 GMT
#1423
On December 31 2010 03:39 p4NDemik wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/team-leagues

It's sparse due to less team leagues, but its there.


Is there any possible way to submit an application to have a Blizzard Licensed league added to the list?
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
December 31 2010 20:29 GMT
#1424
If you think there's something that we missed, then you can post info here in this thread and we'd be happy to look into it.
Moderator
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
December 31 2010 20:46 GMT
#1425
On December 31 2010 13:22 emperorchampion wrote:
I'm looking through Oz stuff and I noticed that the player (Z)Saber is the same as the player Ryul2[KaL] here

I'm wondering if this is right, because under nicknames it has Saber[Arnc], who when I searched seems to be a pretty old player. Also it says he plays Z, when the article on the Hwaseung site has him as Terran. And the old Saber[Arnc] played Protoss -_-;

I know this is really insignificant, but I'm trying to make a facebook page for Oz and I'm a little confused here. Thanks :DD

Its the same person. He still plays zerg, so I guess that's just a typo.
Moderator
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-09 11:03:44
January 09 2011 11:03 GMT
#1426
Gainward Starcraft II Tournament just ended, information and results here. Large prize pool, many Code S players.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 10 2011 03:52 GMT
#1427
On January 09 2011 20:03 rift wrote:
Gainward Starcraft II Tournament just ended, information and results here. Large prize pool, many Code S players.

Looks like a great tournament, and I'd love to add all results from Ro32 and on, but in that thread only the last few rounds have any information regarding maps played. Any idea where I can find this information?
Moderator
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-10 07:21:12
January 10 2011 07:05 GMT
#1428
On January 10 2011 12:52 p4NDemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2011 20:03 rift wrote:
Gainward Starcraft II Tournament just ended, information and results here. Large prize pool, many Code S players.

Looks like a great tournament, and I'd love to add all results from Ro32 and on, but in that thread only the last few rounds have any information regarding maps played. Any idea where I can find this information?


The only place I could find the rest of the maps was on http://www.playxp.com/sc2/news/view.php?article_id=2529726 - if you google translate the whole page it's pretty obvious which are which (metal city, jelnaga cave, war plains etc.) Just paste the URL into google translate, and match up the games with the players. "lost four won" is lost temple.

Online prelims began 12/12, but that was with 768 players. Actual tourney was 1/9.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 11 2011 07:47 GMT
#1429
Thanks a lot rift. Its been added with the entirety of the offline competition playoff matches included.
Moderator
Agrajag
Profile Joined November 2009
Sweden38 Posts
January 11 2011 14:00 GMT
#1430
I made a thread with the idea of a database over games, including ratings. Since we already have a working database in the tlpd, I was directed here. "All" that is needed is to add some sort of voting mechanism to the games. Like how you can rate movies on imdb. If people get into the habit of rating games they watch (like many already do, in the polls in the proleague threads), this could be a good way to find the most entertaining games. With the various ways of filtering the games already present, if ratings are included, it would be super easy to find, say, the five best ZvZ games of the last three months, provided there are enough ratings.

Do you think this could be implemented? Of course, this would only really work for new games (unless a lot of people go through their favourite old games and rate them, too). It would also only work if enough people actually rated games they've watched. Thus, it would be good if you could add your ratings via already frequented threads such as the proleague threads.

It might take a little time before it becomes useful, but the more games that are rated, the useful it would be.
Bwenjarin Raffrack
Profile Joined November 2008
United States322 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 19:10:14
January 13 2011 18:46 GMT
#1431
Fortress was recently updated to The Fortress SE 2.0 prior to Winner's League. Will there be a separate entry added to the map list?

Doing so seems tricky. Empire of the Sun, for example, also had a somewhat significant change made (split geysers on the 6 and 12 islands), going from 1.3->1.4, and Match Point last season notably had mid-Proleague patches made to it as well. Conversely, an upgrade like Grand Line -> Grand Line SE had drastic changes in topography and resource locations that may have merited two entries more.

Basically, the Korean map upgrade nomenclature doesn't seem discernibly uniform, but if multiple entries are added not by discretion but by the announcement of "SE" or "2.0," then at least this post will hopefully make it known that Fortress has both.

Man, I need to stop overthinking things.
I'm not as thunk as dreople pink I am.
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
January 13 2011 22:26 GMT
#1432
Same thing happened with Blue Storm and its shame that same mistakes do happen.
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
January 13 2011 22:42 GMT
#1433
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-korean/players/147_NaDa

The teams is very inaccurate!
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 14 2011 08:22 GMT
#1434
We are well aware, the team history for players is buggy and has been since integrated. We are working on a fix.
Moderator
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-14 13:14:11
January 14 2011 12:45 GMT
#1435
If the zotac team invitational is considered a standard event, shouldn't the ygosu invitational or gstar be as well? what's the criteria
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
January 16 2011 03:44 GMT
#1436
(P)MarineKing is listed as a Protoss.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not sure if this counts as "feedback" but I didn't know where else to put it.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
January 16 2011 12:55 GMT
#1437
On January 16 2011 12:44 garbanzo wrote:
(P)MarineKing is listed as a Protoss.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not sure if this counts as "feedback" but I didn't know where else to put it.


Well he played protoss in BW... and you listed TLPD BW side.
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
January 16 2011 15:26 GMT
#1438
On January 16 2011 21:55 Too_MuchZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 12:44 garbanzo wrote:
(P)MarineKing is listed as a Protoss.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not sure if this counts as "feedback" but I didn't know where else to put it.


Well he played protoss in BW... and you listed TLPD BW side.

Oh, you are correct. Was he in Prime then too?

Also, I made this comment because on the calendar he's TLPDized as Protoss for the match on the 19th. I guess that was the only mistake.
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 16 2011 23:10 GMT
#1439
On January 14 2011 21:45 rift wrote:
If the zotac team invitational is considered a standard event, shouldn't the ygosu invitational or gstar be as well? what's the criteria

In our korean databases, individual tournaments where 16 players were hand picked without any qualifiers are not counted. Team invitationals where large numbers of players are represented through the selection of a number of top clans/teams will be counted.

On January 17 2011 00:26 garbanzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2011 21:55 Too_MuchZerg wrote:
On January 16 2011 12:44 garbanzo wrote:
(P)MarineKing is listed as a Protoss.

+ Show Spoiler +
Not sure if this counts as "feedback" but I didn't know where else to put it.


Well he played protoss in BW... and you listed TLPD BW side.

Oh, you are correct. Was he in Prime then too?

Also, I made this comment because on the calendar he's TLPDized as Protoss for the match on the 19th. I guess that was the only mistake.

He wasn't in Prime during his BW career, but as of right now the way all TLPD databases are intertwined we have not separated the team a player appears on for each database. So he does not show as retired in the BW database, but as a Prime member since he is playing for their SC2 squad.

Also, since there is just one TLPDize button right now it prioritizes which database a TLPDized player is linked to, resulting in some abberations. If you notice you are linking to a database that you were not intending to when you TLPDize a player in your post, you can edit that by adding the following suffixes to the code: #sc2-korean, #sc2-international, #sc2-beta, #international (for BW International), and leaving it blank for BW Korea. You may need to change the race manually depending on which database you are switching the link to.
Moderator
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 15:40:26
January 17 2011 15:37 GMT
#1440
oho wow, using the search function is quite useful. Exactly the thread I looked for, and I didn't even know it existed.
Anyway, is there no way to make sure that the correct game stats are displayed if you click on a link to a player? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185227
All 4(!) player links show their BW stats which are probably unimportant for 99.9% of the user in this case.
So I'm quite a noob, but I'd say that either 1. the SC2 profiles just get another ID (instead of 103 for tester, where BW/SC2 are just different directories 103/xyz) or 2. if a thread is created in the SC2 section, when you click "Create thread/post reply" a function (€: like "if forumindex = xyz" then for all [TLPD] tags link to ..) links to the correct profile (SC2 in that case). I don't know php/HTML by any means, but I think 2. would be pretty easy to implement. xD

This has probably been suggested already, so I'm sorry that I'm 2 lazy to look through the whole thread.

thx bye, luv u
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1526
WardiTV869
OGKoka 254
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 254
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8178
Bisu 2196
Shuttle 1208
Jaedong 1160
Horang2 775
BeSt 496
EffOrt 491
Larva 439
actioN 295
Stork 295
[ Show more ]
Mini 242
Mind 163
910 103
Zeus 99
Barracks 89
Snow 76
Mong 65
hero 56
Shinee 40
sorry 36
ToSsGirL 33
JYJ 30
Bale 29
Killer 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 26
Shine 22
soO 21
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2005
Dendi1136
febbydoto43
Counter-Strike
fl0m2375
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko446
Other Games
singsing2874
olofmeister1219
hiko1000
B2W.Neo805
Livibee476
crisheroes351
XBOCT288
Hui .232
Pyrionflax216
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX162
TKL 7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
• Jankos2023
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 55m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.