• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

TLPD Feedback Thread - Page 73

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 130 Next
We know team histories are not working correctly. Thank you.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
January 17 2011 16:54 GMT
#1441
the player from startale you translated as "jenedu" I think is "Xanadu"
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 17 2011 18:19 GMT
#1442
On January 18 2011 00:37 Djin)ftw( wrote:
oho wow, using the search function is quite useful. Exactly the thread I looked for, and I didn't even know it existed.
Anyway, is there no way to make sure that the correct game stats are displayed if you click on a link to a player? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=185227
All 4(!) player links show their BW stats which are probably unimportant for 99.9% of the user in this case.
So I'm quite a noob, but I'd say that either 1. the SC2 profiles just get another ID (instead of 103 for tester, where BW/SC2 are just different directories 103/xyz) or 2. if a thread is created in the SC2 section, when you click "Create thread/post reply" a function (€: like "if forumindex = xyz" then for all [TLPD] tags link to ..) links to the correct profile (SC2 in that case). I don't know php/HTML by any means, but I think 2. would be pretty easy to implement. xD

This has probably been suggested already, so I'm sorry that I'm 2 lazy to look through the whole thread.

thx bye, luv u

We don't have an automatic fix for this atm, I explained how to fix this manually in the post right above yours though.
Moderator
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
January 19 2011 00:58 GMT
#1443
I know you guys are busy and I noticed that some sections of SC2 International TLPD aren't quite up to date. Some players aren't added in, or are on the wrong teams, or don't have nicknames, etc. I'd be glad to help out.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 19 2011 07:07 GMT
#1444
There are definitely areas that we could use help right now, some of those being what you mentioned in your post. If you want to contribute, go ahead and list missing/incorrect information here and I'll relay it into TLPD
Moderator
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 08:10:19
January 19 2011 07:58 GMT
#1445
I gotta sleep as I have class tomorrow but very recently:

GosuGamers.net picks up Naugrim and ZpuX.
MaDFroG leaves SK, which picks up Jimpo and Inuh.

EDIT: Bamboocha no longer on RAGE. ActionJesus and Welmu, among others, are.
NOVA was bought out by Complexity. Players like Antimage and Firezerg now play for Complexity. No idea as to the whereabouts of allaboutyou. As recently as 2011 Team Praetoriani has stated that NightEnD the former mTw.MF player is now signed to them.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 15:35:25
January 19 2011 15:30 GMT
#1446
On January 19 2011 16:58 DivinO wrote:
I gotta sleep as I have class tomorrow but very recently:

GosuGamers.net picks up Naugrim and ZpuX.
MaDFroG leaves SK, which picks up Jimpo and Inuh.

EDIT: Bamboocha no longer on RAGE. ActionJesus and Welmu, among others, are.
NOVA was bought out by Complexity. Players like Antimage and Firezerg now play for Complexity. No idea as to the whereabouts of allaboutyou. As recently as 2011 Team Praetoriani has stated that NightEnD the former mTw.MF player is now signed to them.

Thank you, all transfers noted and changed. allaboutyou is currently on FXOpen, which has also been accounted for now.
Moderator
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
January 19 2011 17:50 GMT
#1447
Yup, is it cool if I do this once in a while?
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 19 2011 21:50 GMT
#1448
On January 20 2011 02:50 DivinO wrote:
Yup, is it cool if I do this once in a while?

Absolutely, if you notice any mistakes/changes that we have missed, please use this thread as much as you'd like.
Moderator
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 23:50:36
January 20 2011 23:50 GMT
#1449
I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, as it is related to Fantasy PL as well.

I have Bogus on my anti-team in FPL (he's raping my team ;_;) and when I click on Bogus via FPL, I am redirected to Jangbi's TLPD profile instead.
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
January 21 2011 12:45 GMT
#1450
Are the IEM finals going to be added? Looking forward to GoOdy's elo after beating Socke, ClouD, SarenS and PredY already
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 22 2011 01:07 GMT
#1451
Yes, the IEM finals will be added, most likely as soon as the tournament is completed.
Moderator
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
January 22 2011 06:38 GMT
#1452
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/2247_bigbadbeaver/games

bigbadbeaver just told me on irc that this has his match history but the wrong name, age and country, so one of the two is incorrect.
KTY
deafhobbit
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States828 Posts
January 22 2011 10:03 GMT
#1453
Question - would it be possible to apply the filters we have available for individual players (specific matchups, games played within a specific time period, etc) to the all games list? It would be very useful to be able to do things like look at a list of all PvZ games played in a specific time period, for example. Bonus points for adding overall racial win/loss stats.
I cheer for underdogs and Flash
TheFallofTroy
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada780 Posts
January 22 2011 16:59 GMT
#1454
On January 22 2011 15:38 Xxio wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/2247_bigbadbeaver/games

bigbadbeaver just told me on irc that this has his match history but the wrong name, age and country, so one of the two is incorrect.


Sometimes the information is hard to get a hold of. So you or him can post the correct name, age, and country in this thread or PM Pandemik or myself and we will get it changed.
^_^V
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
January 22 2011 20:32 GMT
#1455
Usability suggestion for the brackets:

When I hit refresh, I want it to remember which round I have filtered to. eg. ro32 and on. This way I don't have to click it again if I just want to refresh the results.
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 22:02:08
January 22 2011 21:59 GMT
#1456
There's an entry for both mOoNan and AlLaboUtyOu on team FXO - they're the same person.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/1150_FnaticMSI.Kr

This is the wrong player, that's not the same Kr. FnaticMSiKR is KawaiiRice.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 23 2011 07:05 GMT
#1457
On January 23 2011 05:32 alexpnd wrote:
Usability suggestion for the brackets:

When I hit refresh, I want it to remember which round I have filtered to. eg. ro32 and on. This way I don't have to click it again if I just want to refresh the results.

We've thought about this but with the way the coding is currently R1CH said that isn't possible.

On January 23 2011 06:59 Pokebunny wrote:
There's an entry for both mOoNan and AlLaboUtyOu on team FXO - they're the same person.

http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/sc2-international/players/1150_FnaticMSI.Kr

This is the wrong player, that's not the same Kr. FnaticMSiKR is KawaiiRice.

Fixed and fixed. Thanks!
Moderator
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
January 25 2011 08:45 GMT
#1458
(P)iNSoLeNCE won Competo Cup last night
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
January 28 2011 04:17 GMT
#1459
I feel like WTA Takedown should be a special event, if GStar and YGosu are as well. The latter two had more games, stronger competition and a large prize pool; Gstar All-Stars was a live event as well.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
January 28 2011 06:33 GMT
#1460
The reason WTA takedown is an official event is because it was open to everybody (through a qualifier process). Gstar and YGosu, on the other hand, were invitationals.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 130 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1526
WardiTV869
OGKoka 254
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 254
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8178
Bisu 2196
Shuttle 1208
Jaedong 1160
Horang2 775
BeSt 496
EffOrt 491
Larva 439
actioN 295
Stork 295
[ Show more ]
Mini 242
Mind 163
910 103
Zeus 99
Barracks 89
Snow 76
Mong 65
hero 56
Shinee 40
sorry 36
ToSsGirL 33
JYJ 30
Bale 29
Killer 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 26
Shine 22
soO 21
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5192
qojqva2005
Dendi1136
febbydoto43
Counter-Strike
fl0m2375
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko446
Other Games
singsing2874
olofmeister1219
hiko1000
B2W.Neo805
Livibee476
crisheroes351
XBOCT288
Hui .232
Pyrionflax216
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX162
TKL 7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2790
• Jankos2023
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 55m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.