• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

Featured Streamer List - Page 12

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 89 Next
p00rc0ntr0l
Profile Joined November 2011
Afghanistan1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 00:44:03
November 02 2011 00:41 GMT
#221
How the fuck is InControl still featured... I didn't know re-streaming "The Biggest Loser" qualified as an sc2 stream.




User was banned for this post.
I did it for teh lulz
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
November 02 2011 00:45 GMT
#222
On November 02 2011 09:41 p00rc0ntr0l wrote:
How the fuck is InControl still featured... I didn't know re-streaming "The Biggest Loser" qualified as an sc2 stream.



throwaway account for a throwaway post. incontrol >> you.
Peas
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada102 Posts
November 02 2011 00:49 GMT
#223
On November 02 2011 09:31 Insane wrote:
Obviously I have a personal issue with the way Protech conducts himself. I don't feel TL should be representing that as a stream they are promoting (which is essentially what a "featured stream" is). I have no real intention of watching Protech, and I can turn around the comment on you: if you do want to watch his stream, you can easily do that when he's not featured. How many other streamers with "less than conventional" behavior than Destiny does TL feature? Destiny is wildly popular (perhaps #2 in popularity after Idra for stream viewership? I'm not 100% going to say that, but I think that's about right), and that's why he's streamed. [Also, you may have missed the post where Destiny announced it, but he's on the whole much more reserved on stream than he used to be]

Protech calls people like Optikzero and Select cheaters. Are you actually saying they are known cheaters? I've never heard of them that way.
If you read the topic about it, there are a lot of high level 2v2ers who feel similarly that Protech is a poor representation of the 2v2 community.


I dont believe for a moment that he called those guys cheaters. I watch his stream often and I've never heard a clearly dubious accusation. The odd occasion in which he is purely speculating, he admits as much and simply reasons why he thinks its possible.

Moreover, you are using Protech's behaviour as an argument against his suitability as a featured streamer, not me. To this I say a) his behaviour is hardly questionable (can you explain how it is?), b) while I can still watch his stream if he remains un-featured, this is besides the point. I am advocating for him to remain featured because I think he and his SC2 "career" deserve it.

I'll ask again, what exactly would TL be promoting if they kept his stream featured, that you feel they should not be promoting? I've already explained how his cheat accusations are reasonable, and how he actively provides positive things such as informative commentary. Keep in mind that If you call into question his language (curse words) or occasional in game BM, you'd have to maintain the same for a slew of other streamers.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
November 02 2011 00:53 GMT
#224
On an unrelated note, I find it amusing that TobiWanKenobi is not on the "featured" list, considering his huge viewership(even though it's not through TL), and that there is support for non-SC2 "Other" featured streams.

Well, it would make sense tho as TWK is a Dota2 streamer and probably have nothing to do with TL, but he does meet the 'requirements'.

Just my thoughts.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
CursedFeanor
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada539 Posts
November 02 2011 00:53 GMT
#225
I can't believe you removed ProTech from the feature list!

He is basically the only high (TOP) level 2v2 streamer out there, with notable accomplishments end relatively high viewer count (every time I watch, it's something around 200). He streams a LOT, interacts with the viewers and owns faces.... What do you need more TL?

Or is it that TL officially doesn't recognize 2v2 (while recognizing shit like DOTA2)???
ProTech
Profile Joined November 2010
United States496 Posts
November 02 2011 01:01 GMT
#226
On November 02 2011 09:31 Insane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 09:25 Peas wrote:
On November 02 2011 08:41 Insane wrote:
I like 2v2, and have played quite a lot of it. That said, Protech, with his rampant bm, cheat accusations, bans, and caustic manner, is a bad representation of the 2v2 community.

For people who enjoy his stream, they can still watch it, but I'm glad to see TL not endorsing such behavior.


It sounds like you have a personal issue with the way Protech conducts himself. If you dont like what he says and how he plays, then YOU should not watch his stream. Trying to use those things as arguments for him remaining un-featured is farcical at best. TL supports a lot of streamers with less than conventional behaviour (of which Destiny is a glaring example), and that's not at all to say Protech's behaviour is even particularly, as you say, caustic. If you think that one of the best 2v2 players calling out known cheaters while providing his viewers commentary on LEGITIMATE, SELF DEVELOPED, 2v2 strategies and gameplay is a bad representation of the 2v2 community, then you are a bad representation of the SC2 community.

Obviously I have a personal issue with the way Protech conducts himself. I don't feel TL should be representing that as a stream they are promoting (which is essentially what a "featured stream" is). I have no real intention of watching Protech, and I can turn around the comment on you: if you do want to watch his stream, you can easily do that when he's not featured. How many other streamers with "less than conventional" behavior than Destiny does TL feature? Destiny is wildly popular (perhaps #2 in popularity after Idra for stream viewership? I'm not 100% going to say that, but I think that's about right), and that's why he's streamed. [Also, you may have missed the post where Destiny announced it, but he's on the whole much more reserved on stream than he used to be]

Protech calls people like Optikzero and Select cheaters. Are you actually saying they are known cheaters? I've never heard of them that way.
If you read the topic about it, there are a lot of high level 2v2ers who feel similarly that Protech is a poor representation of the 2v2 community.



I would like you to search my vods, and show me where I called karl and select stream cheaters. I don't believe i EVER said that and i'm pretty sure I would NEVER say something like that.

I know karl from the BW days, and he is my on my friends list. We play 2v2s all the time. So why would I say something stupid like that? And if I did say something like ( which im pretty sure i didn't ) I take it back, and it was probably just completely and utterly out of rage of losing 3-15 against them.
Fuhrmaaj
Profile Joined January 2011
167 Posts
November 02 2011 01:03 GMT
#227
I don't understand your metric, so I can't make a cogent argument for my preferred streamers. I would like to see Attero, Maker and Vibe back. Or at least a more visible section for players who are currently on teams.
Random player
RyanRushia
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2748 Posts
November 02 2011 01:05 GMT
#228
On November 01 2011 23:05 delHospital wrote:
I don't like this change.

People worth watching, who play the game at a high level and (in contrast to many featured streamers) use a microphone to interact with their audience, such as deathangel, protech, ryanrushia and response, are being put together with bronze league players. I don't think I will feel like crawling through this list very often, so most likely I will end up not watching them at all. This seems bad for both parties involved \:


much obliged delHospital... but i clearly haven't been able to put in the time recently that i'd like to for streaing, not surprised i was removed.

i will however continue to stream, so if you are able to wade through the other unfeatured lists please feel free to visit
I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. | coL.Ryan | www.twitter.com/coL_RyanR
Peas
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada102 Posts
November 02 2011 01:05 GMT
#229
On November 02 2011 10:03 Fuhrmaaj wrote:
I don't understand your metric, so I can't make a cogent argument for my preferred streamers. I would like to see Attero, Maker and Vibe back. Or at least a more visible section for players who are currently on teams.


I dont quite understand it either. It seems to overvalue accomplishments and undervalue popularity, but not consistently. O.o.
SanD__
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands28 Posts
November 02 2011 01:11 GMT
#230
I wish to pose a consideration for the streaming customization options.

Is it possible to include League (ie GM, Master, Diamond and lower) in the sorting options for the streams?

Perhaps this might be fair towards GM players that are not featured, but I understand that this may have its particular implications for lower league players as well. This is something I was contemplating and thought best to post for the TL staff to see and for stream viewers to respond to.

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. -Winston S. Churchill
drop271
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand286 Posts
November 02 2011 01:20 GMT
#231
I just wanted to add my 2 cents - I really enjoy ProTech's stream. Its one I often find myself tuning into if one of my prefered 1v1 guys isn't on. Its always a high standard, includes some comments about why things do and do not work etc, and principally, its the only 2v2 stream so deserves some consideration for its rarity imo!

Just my 2cents, would like to see it featured.

Regarding language etc - tbh I think its pretty mild. The odd swearword maybe, but seriously, we're not becoming that anodyne are we?
0ne
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Spain2464 Posts
November 02 2011 01:23 GMT
#232
Bring back Inka please, it's one of the best protoss streams. His tournament results are as good as other featured players and he has a lot of viewers when he is active.
ProgramMax
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
November 02 2011 01:30 GMT
#233
I enjoy megumi's broadcast. I'll give her my vote.
Canadaehz
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada59 Posts
November 02 2011 01:32 GMT
#234
Feature QxGInka please. He doesn't get a lot of views but he should be getting a lot more coming in because of the recent pickups of Destiny and Sase. Also it would be hurting his way to support himself by playing Starcraft. If you want E-Sports to grow you should support pro-gamers by letting them make some extra side cash and at the same time gaining fans.
Kooun
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada260 Posts
November 02 2011 01:38 GMT
#235
There's a bad ratio between good and bad feedback in the protech's stream thread. I heard that he randomly accused people of stream cheating. If he is de-featured, he won't be able to blame anyone except for himself or his allies.
phiinix
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1169 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 01:40:06
November 02 2011 01:38 GMT
#236
I could care less if trump was featured. He's still listed in the others section, and with the stricter requirement, any trump fan (myself) will easily see his name anytime he's streaming since there are fewer names. If players who want to watch you can watch you when they want to, it shouldn't mattered if you're featured or not. He doesn't really gain anything to be featured other than a tag. It's not hurting his viewership.

Edit: Adding league would be cool, when I'm looking at the non featured, I look for masters/grand masters, and then by race
General_Winter
Profile Joined February 2011
United States719 Posts
November 02 2011 01:48 GMT
#237
A lot of people hve been saying this, but I'll reiterate we want inka and Attero back.

More broadly, I would say that users anywhere in the world should be able to log on at any time and find a GM toss, GM Terran, and GM Zerg in the featured list. Instead of being completly rigid in the criteria, they should be applied in a way to ensure that GM level streams are there for the views. Right now the north American viewers have had all their toss cut.
Beatus
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 01:52:35
November 02 2011 01:52 GMT
#238
Attero!!
?
drop271
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand286 Posts
November 02 2011 02:01 GMT
#239
On November 02 2011 10:38 Daiki wrote:
There's a bad ratio between good and bad feedback in the protech's stream thread. I heard that he randomly accused people of stream cheating. If he is de-featured, he won't be able to blame anyone except for himself or his allies.


Is basing your comment on what you have 'heard' from people rather than seen for yourself really appropriate?

How do you know he isn't justified?

Irregardless, your logic is poor. Being defeatured doesn't stop people watching his stream
Peas
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada102 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-02 02:08:30
November 02 2011 02:07 GMT
#240
On November 02 2011 10:38 Daiki wrote:
There's a bad ratio between good and bad feedback in the protech's stream thread. I heard that he randomly accused people of stream cheating. If he is de-featured, he won't be able to blame anyone except for himself or his allies.


1) Your logic is horribly flawed
2) Stop basing your opinion on hearsay
3) Do you even watch Protech?

edit: looks like drop271 beat me to it
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2142
Shuttle 1014
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor723
Other Games
summit1g8195
PiGStarcraft313
C9.Mang0288
Mew2King164
RuFF_SC257
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2351
League of Legends
• Lourlo1255
• Rush975
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 51m
OSC
16h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.