http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=346423
NOw that the game is out, i think the OP needs a lift. Also Is it possible to remove the [Alpha] Tag from its title ? Thanks in advance.
| Forum Index > Website Feedback |
|
Tyrran
France777 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=346423 NOw that the game is out, i think the OP needs a lift. Also Is it possible to remove the [Alpha] Tag from its title ? Thanks in advance. | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
Tyrran
France777 Posts
| ||
|
Goldfish
2230 Posts
I know Rain has retired but I noticed I missed at least 3 people (HGurryp, Terravita, Rombur) who wanted to sign up >.>. I want to go back and add them .Edit: On April 24 2013 00:38 KadaverBB wrote: Done ![]() Thanks ! | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Scones
Wales99 Posts
| ||
|
dukethegold
Canada5645 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=204223 | ||
|
Heyoka
Katowice25012 Posts
| ||
|
cHaNg-sTa
United States1058 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315471 Thanks! | ||
|
monk
United States8477 Posts
| ||
|
Tufas
Austria2259 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Wardi
England898 Posts
It's been a while and it definitely needs an update | ||
|
GMarshal
United States22154 Posts
On June 16 2013 09:59 Wardi wrote: Can I get this thread opened up for editing : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=296602 It's been a while and it definitely needs an update Done! | ||
|
Sero
United States692 Posts
| ||
|
monk
United States8477 Posts
| ||
|
chroniX
517 Posts
wanna edit this fanclub post...thanks in advance! | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
-xpeh-
Ukraine86 Posts
Can you unlock the OP post here? | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
| ||
|
Clbull
United Kingdom1439 Posts
The graphic is very old, very outdated, and I kinda regret doing it. | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|