silly cutezerg
edit: thanks for replay, though.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
silly cutezerg edit: thanks for replay, though. | ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
| ||
|
jimminy_kriket
Canada5542 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
Tangsta
Australia68 Posts
i like being straight ![]() | ||
|
NerO
United States2071 Posts
| ||
|
besiger
Croatia2452 Posts
On July 10 2008 13:03 IntoTheWow wrote: Well you can always go back by watching a XellOs picture. Oh crap, i accidentally looked at a pic of Nal_rA, what do i do now? I have these strange urges, halp. | ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On July 10 2008 17:08 Ilikestarcraft wrote: dream.t)yubee ^_^ HAHAHahaAHA | ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
On July 10 2008 14:32 NerO wrote: when did yubi start using Z? He played zerg before he played protoss a few years ago. Nowadays he is mainly protoss but plays ZvP often, dunno if he prefers ZvP over PvP but seems to play both. | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
nice replay! | ||
|
thunk
United States6233 Posts
Nice tech switches by protoss, but it wasn't enough. | ||
|
TanksALot
United States153 Posts
| ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
On July 10 2008 23:15 {88}iNcontroL wrote: this is DRAGONFORCE epic.. fucking 3 Inches of Blood epic.. MAYBE Protest The Hero epic. nice replay! I would definitely put this up there with Protest the Hero epic, a friend and I were watching this and screaming for the entire second half of it. Great rep~ | ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
I know it would be hard to defend, but zerg had so many opportunities to take it in the mid to late part of the game when he was controlling the middle easily. I don't get it. | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
On July 13 2008 15:22 RowdierBob wrote: Why do people hate the middle expo on this map? I know it would be hard to defend, but zerg had so many opportunities to take it in the mid to late part of the game when he was controlling the middle easily. I don't get it. HOLY FUCK I know, the friend I watched this with and I were screaming for the Zerg to just take the fucking middle, it would give him around 6000 minerals and 4000 gas more to work with that he just didn't even try to harvest. | ||
|
Storchen
Sweden4385 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 BeSt EffOrt Larva Stork actioN [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2814 olofmeister1170 hiko984 B2W.Neo804 Livibee510 crisheroes354 XBOCT237 XaKoH Hui .214 Pyrionflax191 Liquid`VortiX168 QueenE51 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|