• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:10
CEST 22:10
KST 05:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7846 users

PYP: League of Legends Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 21 2013 03:42 GMT
#50
/in
but next weekend activity will be low as im away on a trip.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 24 2013 12:53 GMT
#141
If this starts Friday 29.. I will have extremely low activity for first 48hrs.

Like 1 post a day.

Just saying
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 25 2013 23:11 GMT
#161
On November 26 2013 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'm picking [1,1], worked well for Sn0_Man last PYP i played. :D

Looks like we will both be last
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 27 2013 23:13 GMT
#181
On November 27 2013 08:33 StorrZerg wrote:
just an fyi gonna be limited to phone most of the time till sunday
maybe sat night not to sure when i get back.

I'm not much different but cleared it with the hosts anyways

I'm gonna RNG my Ban Selections.

42, 14, 7

= Caitlyn, Fiora, Soraka
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 30 2013 03:10 GMT
#229
s per before.
I'm afk roughly 36hrs

##vote: Caitlyn
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 11:11 GMT
#663
Hi Guys.

I'm back !! In MYLO in another game so this game has lower priority on catch up.

~24pages so i should be caught up relatively soonish once I start.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 11:11 GMT
#664
^^
I submitted [1][5]

Not sure why I am so low on the count then
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 12:12 GMT
#680
On December 01 2013 20:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
Yah I'm just going to put you on ignore. I don't have a real read on VE; I feel like he's intentionally playing different. As for Mocsta, I don't understand why he didn't give a reason with his random bans. I figured he would've abstained instead.

Please don't do this, it's super unhelpful.

Quick F5.

I didnt know I could abstain.

I discussed my AFK with the hosts pre-game and they said as long as I knock out a vote in the first 24hrs I didnt have to replace out.

In the end I should be a null read for everyone. As I have literally zero content.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 13:07 GMT
#686
OK, about to start reading and will then have to think about hero selection.

I havent read any of the long descriptions and Im pretty late in the draft pick.

So: is the preference for me to choose my own hero OR use my pick to see if a specific role is gone?

I suspect I choose my own hero, as the whole point of banning heroes is to mitigate late-drafts hero confirming.

(P.S. i have no idea if this has already been discussed)
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 13:07 GMT
#687
On December 01 2013 21:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
SS pretty scummy

If SS is pleasant hes prob scum.

Has he been plesaant?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 14:17 GMT
#706
K caught up.

One, if Rayn is scum hes doing a good job of faking interest. Im inclined to not policy lynch him this game *too soon? *

Two, I found it hard to read into the first 24hrs. A lot of votes swung onto Yorick early on, and because everything was generic pro-town spiel people could jump on board with no consequence. This leads me to two paths

(A) I like those that tried to break the status quo and suggest other players. I think Kurumi/BC stand out here from memory? So many names, maybe there are others.

(B) Whimsical Yorick +1's from people such as Marv conversely raise bells for me.
Yes, Marv said he would be lazy so we have some congruence.
However he also seems to have read the roles to some extent - at least enough to participate in discussion here and there. Hence, I would have expect a town Marv to fall under path (A) regardless of work ethic.
Theres some WIFOM convo about whether scum marv would be lazy and frankly Im leaving that in the WIFOM department.


Lastly, this quote really stuck out to me when reading:
On December 01 2013 11:44 jcarlsoniv wrote:
I've always liked you for your calm head and level thinking, geript

Why don't you think he's scum? What, in all of his disruption and argumentative posts made you give him a "I want to keep you around" vibe?
I take issue with the first line. As it is a direct appeal to ego.

Now, later in the game when people are campaigning for votes, I would list this as a null tactic - after all, it is a very effective form of persuasion usable by both town and scum.

However,t his is early game and the topic in question is merely to illicit a read on a player.
Why the need for this appeal? Especially when I think most could agree that Geript is often far from calm or level-headed.

In short: I think Rayn has been playing pretty townie.
If JCarlsonic is "paranoid town".. why the need to make this type of appeal to Geript?

This really reads to me as trying to get Geript to do his dirty-work for him.

Thoughts?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 14:21 GMT
#708
On December 01 2013 23:12 marvellosity wrote:
*snip*
my point being, if he has a lot of respect for my scumplay, then he shouldn't really be thinking that I am starting off the game superlazy as mafia. It doesn't make very much sense at all.
Perhaps, but I interpreted the exchange as him taking issue with you being able to blend in using the pre-game context of playing lazy. I don't believe this is a far-fetched thought to have.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 14:22 GMT
#710
On December 01 2013 23:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
This doesnt make any sense Mocsta
Show nested quote +
However he also seems to have read the roles to some extent - at least enough to participate in discussion here and there. Hence, I would have expect a town Marv to fall under path (A) regardless of work ethic.

Why would marv intentionally rock the boat as town? Do you not think Yorick is a good ban?

What is your point?

Town have 3 vote choices. Someone had to step up and propose an alternative to the ubiquitous Yorick.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 14:23 GMT
#712
On December 01 2013 23:21 marvellosity wrote:
jcarl must be being sarcastic there...

Didn't read like it to me.

Do you disagree with my thoughts on the appeal?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 14:30 GMT
#719
So Marky Marv.

Noone else commented on thoughts regarding low drafts picking hero vs trying to confirm heroes.

Since your the only logical person around; where is your line in the sand?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 14:41 GMT
#721
I suppose this game is different to the last PYP in that roles are less clear due to theme-knowledge + quantity.

Yeah i will choose my own.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 01 2013 15:23 GMT
#728
On December 02 2013 00:16 Koshi wrote:
Mocsta.
How did you miss that obvious sarcasm?


geript
--> calm head
--> level thinking
or
geript
--> hothead
--> HULK SMASH

I'm in MYLO. Guess im reading into things too closely
/sigh

Obviously time to go to bed.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:32 GMT
#904
Why so much hate on plans / vs / not plans.

In the end we roll with whatever we get, just like any other game.

Im not role claiming anyways. Got burnt by it last PYP where BM fake-claimed justice vigi.

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:41 GMT
#906
Were you in the game?
I cant remember the details other than, yam + BM both went for JV.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
December 02 2013 02:49 GMT
#908
On December 02 2013 11:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2013 11:41 Mocsta wrote:
Were you in the game?
I cant remember the details other than, yam + BM both went for JV.

yeah BM got to be an "injustice-vigi" which would kill him if he did not shoot townies. rofl
On N1 i tried to crumb you one of Snoman/OO got CPRdoc and is scum but you didn't get the crumb. :p

LOL.. yeah you are right hahah. fark

OK noted and agreed on the history.

I still think the example stands because BM was the 2nd last pick he had the flexibility to claim whatever was left.

And moreso, I think with such limited time its too hard to coordinate something that ensures accountability (i.e. the BM stuff above)

1 2 3 4 5 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Calm 2212
Mini 156
Rush 104
EffOrt 93
Trap 21
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Dota 2
febbydoto12
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5586
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King54
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Liquid`Hasu634
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1836
Beastyqt716
RotterdaM574
B2W.Neo536
shahzam284
C9.Mang0282
crisheroes183
IndyStarCraft 181
QueenE99
Trikslyr94
UpATreeSC60
Dewaltoss58
ToD41
ZombieGrub40
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade997
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 50m
INu's Battles
14h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 50m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.