• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:52
CEST 09:52
KST 16:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6894 users

grxK Master Terran Replay Pack

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
grxK
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom6 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 15:45:21
May 13 2013 15:45 GMT
#1
hihi TL!

I hardly ever post anything in the Forum, I just read eSports news and watch Streams of SC2 here, but today; I am writing a post!
I Have Been playing Sc2 for a while and I am currently Mid/Top Master, playing Terran.
I have created a Replay Pack with a variety of strategy and builds. I also put some fun games from Smurf accounts as well as my main account games.
I hope anybody who views this replay pack, enjoys it!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hgu75lg02imgh3/grxK replay pack 13-05-2013.zip


Thank you!
Quotes Are For Dead People!
RedHaZard
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia56 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-14 14:18:43
May 14 2013 14:16 GMT
#2
Ty a lot I'm learning Terran as a 2nd race.
Quick question do you play Mech at all? .

I'm sure I'll find out anyway

Nice you named all the replays <3
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all outa gum, Sincerely (IdraX)
IaMaV
Profile Joined April 2012
30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-14 15:28:25
May 14 2013 15:10 GMT
#3
I've been struggling a bit since HotS came out. Thanks for the replays man really appreciate it.

I really enjoyed the TvZ zerg cheese fail #1, may I ask why didnt u wall off ?
CuttleFish
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa9 Posts
May 14 2013 15:32 GMT
#4
Awesome Looking forward to checking the games out
grxK
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom6 Posts
May 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#5
@IaMaV

I find that the depot timings on some maps can be very annoying, in context to the rally and timing of the wall off, so normally I just don't wall and try to micro SCV's/Marine's and out play the Zerg. Also the Map was Whirlwind so if a zerg was ever going to cheese, it wont usually be Whirlwind.

also note, It was greed because the opponent was actually random(LOL) so I should have walled
Quotes Are For Dead People!
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
May 14 2013 21:21 GMT
#6
Sweet, I'll check them out.
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
IaMaV
Profile Joined April 2012
30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-14 23:46:41
May 14 2013 23:45 GMT
#7
Ah yea forgot that it was a random player. Nice job holding that tho, i wouldn't have thought of doing the same thing you did.

Thanks again
Iron_
Profile Joined April 2010
United States389 Posts
May 20 2013 21:16 GMT
#8
Replay packs with named games = WIN. Thanks for the pack!
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4540
Leta 1676
BeSt 429
Soulkey 301
Soma 157
sorry 57
ZergMaN 31
Shine 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm131
League of Legends
JimRising 562
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King52
Other Games
summit1g8934
WinterStarcraft805
Sick214
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Rush1400
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 9m
Patches Events
7h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 9m
OSC
15h 9m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.