• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8928 users

The story I saw

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
baba44713
Profile Joined October 2011
83 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-11 09:34:57
April 11 2013 09:34 GMT
#1
Don't know what all the folks who claim HotS had some epic story to tell watched, cause this is what transpired before my eyes:

ACT I
Raynor: I wuv you Sarah.
Kerrigan: I hate Mengsk.
Valerian: Sarah, would you be a darling and create a Zerg base inside my research station? KK thanks.
Sarah: No prob. Can I also be demonstrative and wreak a tiny bit of total havoc?
Valerian: Sure, why not? Let's hope that conveniently there will be no human casualties, because that would open up some ethical questions and whatnot.
Sarah: Yay!
Raynor: Crap! Mengsk is attacking! Sarah, quickly, give me a kiss and take this sniper rifle I for some reason have in my hand so you can have a Kodak moment with it!
Sarah and Raynor: *smooch* *smooch*

*pew pew pew pew*

Raynor: Look! A bridge which might break and inconveniently separate us if it broke down after we for some reason go one by one over it! Quickly, let's go one by one over it!
Bridge: *poof*
Sarah: Raynor!
Raynor: Oh noes! If only we had a technology which could quickly drop military personal over aerial distances!
Nova: Hi Raynor!
Raynor: Oh, hi Nova! Sup?
Nova: Ah, nothing much. Making a cameo for the trailer.
Mengsk: Hi everyone! I've made a slight break from my moustache-twirling to inform you that I totally murdered Raynor off-screen. Yep. He's dead. Utterly, completely dead. Stiff as a plank.
Sarah: I'm sad.
Zergling: *meow*

Act II
Sarah: I'm pissed. Gr. In fact I'm so pissed I think I'll go on random planets, dig up random zergs and go all pokemon on their ass!!
Zeratul: Hi Sarah! I've just come by to
*poof!* *KAPOW!* *zonk* *BLAM!*
Zeratul: Yo, btch! Calm down and suck my hand a little, will ya!
(trailer for Jurassic Park 4)
Sarah: I know what I need to do now! Go to Jurassic Park, enter an egg and become all Zergie again!
Zeratul: Oh.. I thought the Prophecy was a bit more profound. Hmm... this might all be becoming just a bit too silly...
Big turtle: I'm hungry!
Zeratul: I give up.
Sarah: Here.
Big turtle: Nom nom. That was tasty. Now I kill you the same way I killed that barbarian yesterday!
Sarah: Not if I..wait what?
Big turtle: Ooops, sorry. Wrong game.
Dahaka: Essence.
Raynor: Hey, Sarah! I'm totally not dead! Mengsk just put me in a cell. He even gave me a loaded gun. Nice guy.
Sarah: Whaaaaaa?
Raynor: Oh, you're Zerg again. Well.. this is inconvenient.
Sarah: .
Raynor: .
Sarah: Umm.. how about you put that gun to my forehead and we go for an emotional scene?
Raynor: Sure, why not. Umm..Grrr! I'mma gonna kill you! I'm totally referencing that bit from Brood War! It was totally not a retcon! Bang! .. Was that ok? I could try again, this time with 10% more frown. And I think I used the word 'totally' twice.
Sarah: Nah.. twas ok. Let's go.

Act III
Stukov: Yo Sarah! Look at me, I'm a Brood War character! Umm.. what are you doing?
Sarah: I SWEAR TO YOU, IF YOU PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN I WILL...What? Where? Oh...I' was just... ummm.. talking emphatically to my Zerg breathren.
Stukov: Sure you were.
Sarah: Ummm... ummm.. NOW MY MINION KILL THAT BASE. ON THAT PLANET THERE. FOR I AM QUEEN OF BLADES. There. Um. yes, Stukov! Hi!
Stukov: So you do remember me.
Sarah: Of course I do! I also totally know why you are alive and have a Zerg claw instead of dead and exploded in a pool of blood, because I totally read those crappy novels and short stories! And Raynor totally infected me with the word 'totally'. Damn it!
Dahaka: Essence.
Stukov: Great! Hey, I've got some hybrids to kill.
Sarah: Not interested.
Stukov: Mengsk.
Sarah: I hate Mengsk! Let's kill some hybrids!
Hybrids: Ouch.
Narud: Hi Sarah! I'm also from Brood War!
Sarah: Oh come on... can you stop complicating this story! My head hurts.
Narud: Sorry . Can we at least have a ludicrously elaborate fight scene which will also set things up for the third game?
Sarah: I don't know.. I'm in kind of a rush...
Narud: Look, we brake some scenery, we skewer each other, I even do some transmorphing for funsies. I can even morph into a stupidly precise previous version of you. It will go well with the under-12 crowd.
Sarah: Ok.. just let's be quick about it.
*pow* *kaboom* *skewer!* *plink*
Sarah: Done! Where were we... umm.. Mengsk, your line.
Mengsk: What? Oh, sure. ..Grrrr! I am now very angry and I will kill you now, Sarah!
Sarah: Not if I kill you first!
Mengsk:Not if I kill you firster!
Sarah: Not if I kill you even mor...
Raynor: Hey, Sarah! I will help you now by landing my flagship and creating a bunker or two!
Sarah: Perfect!
Dahaka: Essence!
Mengsk: Oh noes! You entered my palace! Good think I have this magic lighter which will incapacitate you completely!
Sarah: Yikes! Good thing I have the power of editing which will make Raynor magically appear behind you!
Mengsk: Oops.
Raynor: Sarah, can you please not do the "THIS IS VENGEANCE!" bit? It didn't land well with test audiences.
Sarah: Ah well. Can I at least make a sappy speech about Zergs searching freedom in the stars?
Raynor: Nah, leave that out too.
Sarah: Well can I at least fly way in a cool fashion?
Raynor: Wouldn't that be a little weird since you could have used the whole flying thing while you were in mortal danger and all?
Sarah: The zerg are free now. Slaves to noone, not even me. So whether they be the bringers of..
Raynor: OK! OK! Fly! Go!
Dahaka: Essence.

credits
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
April 11 2013 09:39 GMT
#2
Post it on bnet.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 986
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings247
CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech107
CosmosSc2 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43663
Shuttle 13043
FanTaSy 1508
Hyuk 1023
BeSt 580
Horang2 453
Mini 297
EffOrt 286
Stork 224
Last 169
[ Show more ]
Killer 140
Pusan 139
Zeus 138
sorry 107
Mind 82
Soma 82
Hyun 68
ggaemo 64
Snow 53
hero 51
Sea.KH 51
PianO 41
ToSsGirL 40
Hm[arnc] 34
Bale 29
Aegong 24
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1151
qojqva993
XcaliburYe375
Counter-Strike
fl0m2785
byalli1211
x6flipin452
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu433
Other Games
gofns38068
B2W.Neo952
Livibee155
Hui .149
ArmadaUGS98
Beastyqt86
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2103
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 13m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.