• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:31
CEST 04:31
KST 11:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9383 users

[Interview] SPL KHAN vs Team 8 Round 2 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 23:41:47
January 05 2013 22:01 GMT
#1
(P)Team 8_Terminator

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

You secured two victories in one day.

It had been a while since I had been sent out but I am glad that I was able to finish it off. Things went as planned.

All season long, you were not sent out as much.

Most of our matches ended in six games so I didn't really have a lot of chances to get sent out.

How did you prepare for the all kill format?

I assumed that we would lose game one so I trained as if I would be the second player sent out. For every other game, I just did image training.

Did you feel any pressure to win?

Speed did better than we expected him to. I wasn't feeling any pressure but I was nervous because of the fact that I hadn't been sent out in a while.

You used a dark templar build for game four.

I practiced against Woongjin's sOs yesterday and he used that build order against me. I thought it was a good build so I tried it out and it ended up giving me the victory.

How do you feel about the all kill format?

As I play the games, my mouse seems to work really well. The format itself is also not bad. If a player has the basics down, then he can ride the momentum and grab an all kill.

Round 2 goals?

I want to grab at the very least, three kills in a row.

How do you feel about MajOr joining Team 8?

He is a nice guy. He is very helpful when it comes to the teammates wanting to learn English. He himself, also tries hard to learn things he doesn't know about. He's not bad at the game. If he can adapt to his new living conditions, I don't doubt that he could get sent out for the Round 3 roster. We recently took him out to eat Korean food and he enjoyed 시래기국. I think we're already seeing a Korean side of him.

You guys exceeded expectations and are currently in fourth place.

I think we can maintain this record as long as the hubaes (younger ones) are able to show their skills for televised matches.

Your goals for this season?

I want to have a win-rate that exceeds 50%. I should probably grab at the very least, about twenty victories.

Anything else you would like to say?

KeSPA bought me a bed. I want to thank them for that. Lastly, I want to thank my family and fans for always cheering me on.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 22:03:29
January 05 2013 22:02 GMT
#2
Thanks!

Anything else you would like to say?

KeSPA bought me a bed. [...]
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
PixelNite
Profile Joined August 2011
France1008 Posts
January 05 2013 22:04 GMT
#3
KeSPA bought me a bed. I want to thank them for that.

Brilliant. Also, happy that Major seems to accomodate the team already.
HTOMario
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States439 Posts
January 05 2013 22:04 GMT
#4
Thank you for the interview, I'm not really a major fan but it's good to see that's having a great time over there.
GM Mech T
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
January 05 2013 22:05 GMT
#5
Thanks as always!
xxpack09
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2160 Posts
January 05 2013 22:06 GMT
#6
On January 06 2013 07:01 Seeker wrote:
You used a dark templar build for game four.

I practiced against Woongjin's sOs yesterday and he used that build order against me. I thought it was a good build so I tried it out and it ended up giving me the victory.



Well, this explains a lot >.<
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
January 05 2013 22:06 GMT
#7
I want some photos of terminator's bed for the terminator's bed fan club.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Hider
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Denmark9448 Posts
January 05 2013 22:07 GMT
#8
On January 06 2013 07:04 HTOMario wrote:
Thank you for the interview, I'm not really a major fan but it's good to see that's having a great time over there.


urgh, a non believer. tt
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
January 05 2013 22:21 GMT
#9
well in foreign land you pay the players ten thousend of dollads, in korea they love you when you buy them a bed xD
where did he slept before btw ? xD
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
January 05 2013 22:28 GMT
#10
good guy kespa buyin beds and stuff
yo
Welmu
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Finland3295 Posts
January 05 2013 22:29 GMT
#11
On January 06 2013 07:21 CoR wrote:
well in foreign land you pay the players ten thousend of dollads, in korea they love you when you buy them a bed xD
where did he slept before btw ? xD

Play until fall asleep in front of computer!
Progamertwitter.com/welmu1 | twitch.com/Welmu1
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 22:31:28
January 05 2013 22:31 GMT
#12

He's not bad at the game.


Not exactly a ringing endorsement, LOL. :p
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
January 05 2013 22:32 GMT
#13
On January 06 2013 07:31 sitromit wrote:
Show nested quote +

He's not bad at the game.


Not exactly a ringing endorsement, LOL. :p

But he says that even Major could be sent out for Round 3.

That's something... RIGHT?!
Jaedong plz
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
January 05 2013 22:36 GMT
#14
On January 06 2013 07:32 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2013 07:31 sitromit wrote:

He's not bad at the game.


Not exactly a ringing endorsement, LOL. :p

But he says that even Major could be sent out for Round 3.

That's something... RIGHT?!


Kinda confirms they picked up MajOr for his skills as a teammate/practice partner. I think at the least, MajOr is going to improve a ton.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
January 05 2013 22:39 GMT
#15
You used a dark templar build for game four.

I practiced against Woongjin's sOs yesterday and he used that build order against me. I thought it was a good build so I tried it out and it ended up giving me the victory.


and "KeSPA bought me a bed" gave me a good chuckle. Sorry for all those guys who picked Major but you won't be seeing him soon.
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
January 05 2013 22:42 GMT
#16
damn I got Major on my fantasy team. =(
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
January 05 2013 22:47 GMT
#17
On January 06 2013 07:36 Swords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2013 07:32 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
On January 06 2013 07:31 sitromit wrote:

He's not bad at the game.


Not exactly a ringing endorsement, LOL. :p

But he says that even Major could be sent out for Round 3.

That's something... RIGHT?!


Kinda confirms they picked up MajOr for his skills as a teammate/practice partner. I think at the least, MajOr is going to improve a ton.


everyone starts off at the bottom of the ladder as a b-teamer/practice partner. he's gotta work his way up within the team rankings to be sent out in proleague
The Notorious Winkles
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
January 05 2013 22:47 GMT
#18
This conforms that Major isn't going to be sent this round. I would put him on my anti-team, except that I would have to get more expensive players to reach the 13 points.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
January 05 2013 22:51 GMT
#19
Terminator impressed me and so did Cure/Speed! Easy double kill each
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
January 05 2013 22:51 GMT
#20
yay MajOr RD 3 make it happen! :D
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 131
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 508
NaDa 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10206
JimRising 725
WinterStarcraft271
ViBE110
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS56
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1432
BasetradeTV341
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush459
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 29m
INu's Battles
9h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 29m
Replay Cast
20h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.