On January 06 2013 08:41 Seeker wrote:
5할 = 5% in my book. That's why I was confused
5할 = 5% in my book. That's why I was confused
할 means 10 percent (or 0.1)
That makes 5 할=50%
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
mongmong
Korea (South)1389 Posts
On January 06 2013 08:41 Seeker wrote: Show nested quote + On January 06 2013 08:22 PhoenixVoid wrote: "5할 이상을 기록하고 싶다" It means, "I want to have a win-rate exceeding 50%". Its okay to use Google Translate sometimes. 5할 = 5% in my book. That's why I was confused 할 means 10 percent (or 0.1) That makes 5 할=50% | ||
|
GolemMadness
Canada11044 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
How do you feel about MajOr joining Team 8? He is a nice guy. He is very helpful when it comes to the teammates wanting to learn English. He himself, also tries hard to learn things he doesn't know about. He's not bad at the game. If he can adapt to his new living conditions, I don't doubt that he could get sent out for the Round 3 roster. We recently took him out to eat Korean food and he enjoyed 시래기국. I think we're already seeing a Korean side of him. I picked Major on my anti at the last second, I'll take this as confirmation it was a good pick it was between him and Idra, and EG-TL is probably going to do better than T8 this round. | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On January 06 2013 11:07 GolemMadness wrote: They... bought him a bed? Might've just been a new one, I wish they'd explain that. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
Speed did better than we expected him to. Hope he keeps exceeding expectations! haha | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|