• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10363 users

[M] (2) Aesir Ruins

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
August 03 2012 22:01 GMT
#1
I present the results of the collaboration, and of the constructive bickering, between me and the superspecialawesome iGrok.

Aesir Ruins - version 1.0
Made by NewSunshine
Published on [NA].
Submitted for MOTM ProAm


+ Show Spoiler [Old map, Cerberus Plateau] +
[image loading]

Aesthetics (Image-Heavy):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Texture Set:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Old Map Thread - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=351706
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [Analyzer Summary] +
[image loading]
The analyzer summary is the most current before the 1.5 patch, from when the analyzer still worked. The only real discrepancy is the orientation of the 2/8 O'Clock mineral lines.


List of changes:
-Linear 4th base nudged towards the 3rd base, the mid-ground has also been extended to further accommodate the changes.
-Facing of the 2/8 O'Clock base mineral lines readjusted.
-The obstruction between the 3rd/4th bases has been made larger, creating choke points leading to the linear 4th from the center.
-Overlord Scouting Pod moved from the natural's mineral line to the natural's choke.
-Pathable high-ground pod added in the center.

+A laundry list of aesthetic refinements:

-iGrok has used his expertise in lighting to create a special nighttime lighting for the map.
-The lv0 terrain has been redone to accommodate silver lava, another new addition to the map.
-The doodad count has been halved, to improve load times and framerates.
-The protoss decals have been redesigned by iGrok, and, in addition to showing that he in fact has no life, look much more awesome than before.
-The Zhakul'Das Manmade cliffs have been changed to Ulaan Manmade, to better fit and accent the combination of the Snow and Temple themes.
-The doodad selection and textures all over the map have been meticulously refined.

Pretty Pics:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Texture Set:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Lighting: iGrok's superspecialawesome Snowy Night lighting


Data (Gameplay):
Playable Bounds: 138x136
Nat - Nat Walk Distance~ 144.1
Expansion Count: 10 8m2g
Xel'Naga Towers: 1
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
August 03 2012 22:10 GMT
#2
To be honest I don't really like any of the changes. The fourth base was a little far, so nudging it was okay, but the fact that it was on low ground before was what gave the map an interesting impression, imo.
all's fair in love and melodies
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
August 03 2012 22:40 GMT
#3
I have no idea how to play SC2, but I can comment on aesthetic style.

The redone map shares a problem of cerberus plateau-if you're going to make visual differences in texture between bases, commit fully to them and make them distinct. When looking at the two halves of the map on Ruins, I can barely tell which elements are mirrored on the other side.

The old crystals were a lot nicer.

The edges of the map hurt my eyes.

IONIA WILL NOT FALL
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
ArcticRaven
Profile Joined August 2011
France1406 Posts
August 03 2012 22:45 GMT
#4
So it's the same map but with more bloom effects ? I fully approve of this.
[Govie] Wierd shit, on a 6 game AP winning streak with KOTL in the trench. I searched gandalf quotes and spammed them all game long, trenchwarfare247, whateva it takes!
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 22:48:45
August 03 2012 22:46 GMT
#5
What immediately struck me about Cerberus was that the mesas (where the temple and massive crystal are now) were really just too wide open. I like open areas to fight in, but with the wide open middle as well, the mesas were too big. So instead of getting rid of them, we moved the open area from the mesa to the corridor between 3 and 4. Now, if you drew a line to split the map, you can see the different sizes of paths to get to the other side.


On August 04 2012 07:45 ArcticRaven wrote:
So it's the same map but with more bloom effects ? I fully approve of this.

No... actually I toned down the bloom lol. Its just that since i work in Ultra and NewSunshine doesn't, in the previous overview the lava didn't appear (so it didn't shine). Also, it only glows like that from the top-down overview (as you can see in the 2nd aesthetic picture)
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 23:23:26
August 03 2012 23:22 GMT
#6
On August 04 2012 07:10 Gfire wrote:
To be honest I don't really like any of the changes. The fourth base was a little far, so nudging it was okay, but the fact that it was on low ground before was what gave the map an interesting impression, imo.

The change to that area of the map was focused on the gameplay, not the impression. Before, the defender had a bigger advantage engaging on the side path(the ramp), now that the high ground element is removed, and a choke added to the other entrance, the larger defender's advantage shifts to the front, most direct, entrance to the 3rd/4th, whereas an attacking army has a much better position coming from an off-angle now. This is the opposite of how it was originally, and should make for better positional plays.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Gfire
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1699 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 00:09:51
August 04 2012 00:07 GMT
#7
On August 04 2012 07:46 iGrok wrote:
What immediately struck me about Cerberus was that the mesas (where the temple and massive crystal are now) were really just too wide open. I like open areas to fight in, but with the wide open middle as well, the mesas were too big. So instead of getting rid of them, we moved the open area from the mesa to the corridor between 3 and 4. Now, if you drew a line to split the map, you can see the different sizes of paths to get to the other side.

Well, I do agree about that, though I feel the execution was a bit lacking. Just seems like you threw a big chunk of stuff in the middle there without much thought to positioning and how the chokes would have been utilized. That's not a huge deal, though, as it serves it's purpose. I kinda felt like it mostly just added thin paths to the map, not exactly positional/defensive choke points. They aren't so bad, though, looking again.

On August 04 2012 08:22 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 07:10 Gfire wrote:
To be honest I don't really like any of the changes. The fourth base was a little far, so nudging it was okay, but the fact that it was on low ground before was what gave the map an interesting impression, imo.

The change to that area of the map was focused on the gameplay, not the impression. Before, the defender had a bigger advantage engaging on the side path(the ramp), now that the high ground element is removed, and a choke added to the other entrance, the larger defender's advantage shifts to the front, most direct, entrance to the 3rd/4th, whereas an attacking army has a much better position coming from an off-angle now. This is the opposite of how it was originally, and should make for better positional plays.

I'm not sure why the defender would have defended at the ramp previously. After taking the fourth, you'd have to defend from the bridge, and before taking the fourth, you'd defend back at the third base. The ramp would only be used to move your army through from the bridge back to the third or middle, so opening it up would would only increase the ease to moving your army back and fourth to defend. Seems fine to me, though I feel widening the bridge would do what your describing more effectively, wouldn't it?

As a side note, if your attacking up that ramp, you've already killed the fourth so I think a strong defender's advantage there is okay.

Of course I'm the first guy to agree with you that gameplay is more important than the impression. I'm a bit disappointed though, cause I felt the main appeal to this map was that impression.

Edit: I'm a bit curious as to the reasoning behind the high-ground bits added in the center. Not something I would have thought to do, and I'm a bit puzzled by it.
all's fair in love and melodies
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
August 04 2012 00:48 GMT
#8
On August 04 2012 09:07 Gfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 07:46 iGrok wrote:
What immediately struck me about Cerberus was that the mesas (where the temple and massive crystal are now) were really just too wide open. I like open areas to fight in, but with the wide open middle as well, the mesas were too big. So instead of getting rid of them, we moved the open area from the mesa to the corridor between 3 and 4. Now, if you drew a line to split the map, you can see the different sizes of paths to get to the other side.

Well, I do agree about that, though I feel the execution was a bit lacking. Just seems like you threw a big chunk of stuff in the middle there without much thought to positioning and how the chokes would have been utilized. That's not a huge deal, though, as it serves it's purpose. I kinda felt like it mostly just added thin paths to the map, not exactly positional/defensive choke points. They aren't so bad, though, looking again.

Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 08:22 NewSunshine wrote:
On August 04 2012 07:10 Gfire wrote:
To be honest I don't really like any of the changes. The fourth base was a little far, so nudging it was okay, but the fact that it was on low ground before was what gave the map an interesting impression, imo.

The change to that area of the map was focused on the gameplay, not the impression. Before, the defender had a bigger advantage engaging on the side path(the ramp), now that the high ground element is removed, and a choke added to the other entrance, the larger defender's advantage shifts to the front, most direct, entrance to the 3rd/4th, whereas an attacking army has a much better position coming from an off-angle now. This is the opposite of how it was originally, and should make for better positional plays.

I'm not sure why the defender would have defended at the ramp previously. After taking the fourth, you'd have to defend from the bridge, and before taking the fourth, you'd defend back at the third base. The ramp would only be used to move your army through from the bridge back to the third or middle, so opening it up would would only increase the ease to moving your army back and fourth to defend. Seems fine to me, though I feel widening the bridge would do what your describing more effectively, wouldn't it?

As a side note, if your attacking up that ramp, you've already killed the fourth so I think a strong defender's advantage there is okay.

Of course I'm the first guy to agree with you that gameplay is more important than the impression. I'm a bit disappointed though, cause I felt the main appeal to this map was that impression.

Edit: I'm a bit curious as to the reasoning behind the high-ground bits added in the center. Not something I would have thought to do, and I'm a bit puzzled by it.

Well, I suppose my explanation may not hold as much weight as iGrok's, seeing that it was really his suggestion. The high ground bits are just there to add some extra potential for micro in the center, particularly with colossi/dropships. I've seen it get used in some pretty cool situations on Shakuras Plateau, the main difference here being that a tank on the ledge doesn't put the nearby expansion in jeopardy. It was sort of a passing thought when it hit me, but the more I thought about it the more it seemed to fit the design.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
monitor
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2409 Posts
August 04 2012 01:21 GMT
#9
Hmmm... I'm going to be honest, I think it got worse.

-Linear 4th base nudged towards the 3rd base, the mid-ground has also been extended to further accommodate the changes.


Wwhhhyyy!!! The fourth was one of the cooler parts of the map imo. Linearity isn't a good thing...

-The obstruction between the 3rd/4th bases has been made larger, creating choke points leading to the linear 4th from the center.


Larger and for no reason... it could not be there at all and be completely fine. That area is used for attacking, not defending with a wall. All that it has done is make the third and fourth really strange and difficult to attack into- except for Protoss, because FFs are going to be a nightmare especially against Zerg.

-iGrok has used his expertise in lighting to create a special nighttime lighting for the map.


iGrok is really knowledgable about lighting, but honestly messing with lighting isn't something you do in competitive melee maps because players will always complain if it hurts their eyes, if it is distracting, etc. I like UMS with cool lighting, but I have high suspicions that this will work, especially in a night theme.

--

Soo... sorry if this is negative, I like that you got into it, but I can't really get behind the changes.
https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Monitor
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
August 04 2012 02:06 GMT
#10
On August 04 2012 10:21 monitor wrote:
Hmmm... I'm going to be honest, I think it got worse.

Show nested quote +
-Linear 4th base nudged towards the 3rd base, the mid-ground has also been extended to further accommodate the changes.


Wwhhhyyy!!! The fourth was one of the cooler parts of the map imo. Linearity isn't a good thing...

Show nested quote +
-The obstruction between the 3rd/4th bases has been made larger, creating choke points leading to the linear 4th from the center.


Larger and for no reason... it could not be there at all and be completely fine. That area is used for attacking, not defending with a wall. All that it has done is make the third and fourth really strange and difficult to attack into- except for Protoss, because FFs are going to be a nightmare especially against Zerg.

Show nested quote +
-iGrok has used his expertise in lighting to create a special nighttime lighting for the map.


iGrok is really knowledgable about lighting, but honestly messing with lighting isn't something you do in competitive melee maps because players will always complain if it hurts their eyes, if it is distracting, etc. I like UMS with cool lighting, but I have high suspicions that this will work, especially in a night theme.

--

Soo... sorry if this is negative, I like that you got into it, but I can't really get behind the changes.

Don't worry, I'd rather do you from behind then the front
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
PineapplePizza
Profile Joined June 2010
United States749 Posts
August 04 2012 03:22 GMT
#11
I messed around on this map for awhile and found 2 things:

+ Show Spoiler +
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM


and

http://imgur.com/d38sp
+ Show Spoiler +
There's similar spot one the opposite side of the map (ovie nest with crystals near nat), but you can only drop a guy on the right side. Also, you can't drop tanks, so it's probably not a big deal.

"There should be no tying a sharp, hard object to your cock like it has a mechanical arm and hitting it with the object or using your cockring to crack the egg. No cyborg penises allowed. 100% flesh only." - semioldguy
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 03:34:33
August 04 2012 03:33 GMT
#12
On August 04 2012 12:22 Ooshmagoosh wrote:
I messed around on this map for awhile and found 2 things:

+ Show Spoiler +
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM


and

http://imgur.com/d38sp
+ Show Spoiler +
There's similar spot one the opposite side of the map (ovie nest with crystals near nat), but you can only drop a guy on the right side. Also, you can't drop tanks, so it's probably not a big deal.


That definitely wasn't intended. I remember coating everything like that in non-pathing, but either I missed a spot or there's a glitch. I'll definitely look over it though, since I'll probably be working on the map some more. I'm not sure what you mean about bloom though, I'll look into the lighting, and if I have to revert the changes, but the strength of the glow in the overview is wrong, since it's really layered underneath a fog, which sort of buries the effect. I'll change the settings on the water so it doesn't show up like that in the overview though.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
a3den
Profile Joined April 2012
704 Posts
August 04 2012 10:18 GMT
#13
Liked the original layout better D:

Map still looks good though.
Fatam
Profile Joined June 2012
1986 Posts
August 04 2012 11:08 GMT
#14
Seems a bit too easy to get 4 bases up - even more so as Terran. Just take your 4th at the middle base, make it a planetary, siege some tanks on the highground near the ramp that goes inbetween your nat and 3rd, and you're basically defending all 4 bases from 1 position. Esp. since it appears that there is very little airspace for drops to go around so you don't have to worry as much about that. That may be the overview not being zoomed out enough though.

Aesthetics are badass, good job.

Take this with a little or a lot of salt since I'm not a "pro" and you may not even agree with me about the 4 base thing, but since there are actually 12 bases instead of 10 and the map isn't that big, you could just -snip!- the 4ths or the middle bases and use the space gained to change things. Afaik 10 bases is still considered acceptable for a mid-sized map.
Search "FTM" in SC2 | Latest Maps: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/528528-2-ftm-siegfried-station http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/525489-2-ftm-crimson-aftermath http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-maps/524737-2-ftm-grime
xeqwist
Profile Joined July 2012
55 Posts
August 04 2012 11:42 GMT
#15
I might be one of the few who actually approve of the changes made to this map.
Even though people claim that it is too easy to get and defend 4 bases, its still a really wide path with a lot of entrances, I feel like that will force people to be more mobile since it will be good both offensively and defensively, and I'm all about not having 2 passive players sit back and run 2 200/200 armies into each other. The more action the better the map is for spectator purposes.

Even though I didn't think it was possible the aesthetics have been made even greater and iGrok's lighting skills really shines through. I absolutely love this map!
xeqwist.195 EU | ♥ BitByBit ♥ MarineKing ♥ | Marine good unit.
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 11:47:08
August 04 2012 11:46 GMT
#16
Now this is a macro map. The 3rd is as easy as on Antiga and the 4th is not hard to hold at all.

On August 04 2012 20:42 xeqwist wrote:
Even though people claim that it is too easy to get and defend 4 bases, its still a really wide path with a lot of entrances


Uhm, no.
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
Semmo
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)627 Posts
August 04 2012 16:34 GMT
#17
I don't like how main nat third is right now. First and obviously, it will be blink stalkers heaven, siege tanks etc. That's less of a problem.

The second thing is it is way too cloud kingdom esque. One could argue that it is almost identical. It's good to get inspirations, but it's going a little too far maybe?

The third thing is that in cloud kingdom, there are two entrances to the natural from the third, but on this map there's only one, which will promote easier bases, which could be protoss favored.

By the way, all these things were present in the original map as well, but wasn't really fixed on this map :/

Don't get me wrong though, it's playable and solid. just boring.
Mapmaker of Frost, Fruitland and Bridgehead
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 92
Aegong 92
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
Sharp 36
soO 36
JYJ 35
Liquid`Ret 34
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8191
qojqva2109
Dendi791
420jenkins180
Counter-Strike
fl0m1173
Fnx 754
x6flipin676
edward60
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5228
Other Games
singsing1527
B2W.Neo954
byalli500
Khaldor434
Lowko361
Mlord322
DeMusliM199
Liquid`VortiX168
ceh9162
KnowMe132
ArmadaUGS114
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 24
Railgan6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV218
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH162
• StrangeGG 66
• mYiSmile119
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1776
• TFBlade742
Other Games
• Shiphtur169
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 11m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.