• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:52
CEST 14:52
KST 21:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6889 users

TL Counter Strike: Source

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 30 31 32 Next All
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 07:41:37
June 18 2011 20:04 GMT
#1
--- Nuked ---
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
June 18 2011 20:22 GMT
#2
I struggle to find English speaking Jailbreak servers lately . There all Russian and french and stuff . So a JB server would be fun :D. But even a normal one would be good.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
June 18 2011 21:15 GMT
#3
--- Nuked ---
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 18 2011 21:18 GMT
#4
I don't understand the enjoyment of JB servers, I just play either those dodge the stuff ones or standard.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
June 18 2011 21:35 GMT
#5
--- Nuked ---
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
June 18 2011 22:21 GMT
#6
I might be willing to reinstall CSS if there's a TeamLiquid server. The only reason I don't play is because it's really hard to find a good community to jump into at first (and that I haven't played shooters in forever). The games only good when there's a fun bunch of people playing in the server as well.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Randomaccount#128098
Profile Joined November 2010
United States411 Posts
June 18 2011 22:23 GMT
#7
--- Nuked ---
dezu
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7 Posts
June 18 2011 22:38 GMT
#8
I'd play!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 18 2011 22:40 GMT
#9
I'd play, but I'm terrible.
I like dicking around and just joking/laughing and trying to kill (No AWP plz!)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Nilitsu
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada442 Posts
June 18 2011 22:49 GMT
#10
I'd definitely play, although I'm terribad haha.
As mentioned, it's extremely hard to find a good community to play with.
Hope to see a TL CSS server up soon!
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
June 18 2011 22:51 GMT
#11
heck yeah, make sure to join the tl.net steam group too!
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
ECHOZs
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States499 Posts
June 18 2011 22:55 GMT
#12
I would definitely play, I get on once in awhile as it is, but with a TL server I'd probably get on alot more often.
Slumph
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom52 Posts
June 18 2011 22:59 GMT
#13
For sure I'd pop by and show you how its done ;] Standard or DM sounds great, I might have a server sitting around doing nothing but I'll have to double check the admin cp.

Would be great if we could get multiple servers for people that do still play, haven't played in a long time but expanding the TL community, expanding esports and getting the TL name out there can never be a bad thing.

Except all the kiddies and other dislikables, but the TL admins do a great job as it is so I've no worries about them spoiling the community!
We spend our lives not taking chances so that we can make it safely to death.
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
June 18 2011 22:59 GMT
#14
if there was a standard cs tl server, with atleast a couple people in it id come on to play quite a bit
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Matuka
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom74 Posts
June 18 2011 23:04 GMT
#15
Sure! Make it vanilla with zblock 4.6 installed and I'll hop in now and then.
muse5187
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
1125 Posts
June 18 2011 23:21 GMT
#16
I'd okay daily if ping was acceptable. Serejai's was always empty.
7sk
Profile Joined August 2010
United States55 Posts
June 18 2011 23:23 GMT
#17
I'd play!
benjammin
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2728 Posts
June 18 2011 23:32 GMT
#18
ping from west coast to uk is gonna be brutal
wash uffitizi, drive me to firenze
Airship
Profile Joined August 2010
United States465 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 23:39:12
June 18 2011 23:35 GMT
#19
make it standard maps only rotation and get a modest group of regulars, I'd be there every night.
edit: I'm in the UK
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
June 18 2011 23:36 GMT
#20
I only play gun game really in my clan's server
1 2 3 4 5 30 31 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
SHIN 120
Railgan 55
MindelVK 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69229
Calm 11446
Rain 2455
Bisu 1766
FanTaSy 810
Stork 606
Shuttle 563
soO 500
Rush 298
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
Soma 235
Snow 213
Last 169
Light 107
Mind 95
Pusan 70
Sea.KH 65
Sharp 63
hero 49
ToSsGirL 41
Free 36
Bale 36
Trap 35
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 23
zelot 19
Sexy 16
Noble 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 13
Shine 12
HiyA 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8412
Dendi924
Counter-Strike
fl0m2028
byalli1023
x6flipin310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
gofns34346
singsing2240
B2W.Neo600
Pyrionflax286
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
Hui .7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV211
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings168
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
• Dystopia_ 6
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Jankos2951
• Nemesis2587
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 8m
OSC
10h 8m
Replay Cast
10h 8m
OSC
23h 8m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.