• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:17
CEST 06:17
KST 13:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8187 users

Stockholm Invitation MEETUP! 12 of April

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Yami_no_cosmos
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden59 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 21:26:11
March 25 2011 08:40 GMT
#1
[image loading]

MEET UP TIME!

Could not help myself, so I started a thread about meeting all the fellow TL people that comes to this fabulous event.

Place: Inside the *Kulturhuset* outside the doors of *Hörsalen*.
Time: 12.00


*edit*
It may be very cold that day so I was thinking that we can meet inside the *Kulturhuset*?
Near the event?

" Best at what I do, but what I do isn't pretty"
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
March 25 2011 09:09 GMT
#2
I'll think about it, me and my girlfriend might be in sthlm at the time, if so, i'll definitely show up.
We make signature, then defense it.
TheSilverfox
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden1928 Posts
March 25 2011 10:14 GMT
#3
I cannot guarantee 100% but I think I can come.
Also known as Joinsimon on Twitter/Reddit
Ordok
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden26 Posts
March 25 2011 10:19 GMT
#4
Im having trouble booking tickets. Does the pages work for you?
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
March 25 2011 11:48 GMT
#5
On March 25 2011 19:19 Ordok wrote:
Im having trouble booking tickets. Does the pages work for you?


Kinda.. when I for some reason had to type in my nick, I had to press OK for a warning message every time I typed in a letter.. got kinda annoying after a while as I use a ratherer long nick lol.
Other than that it was fine.
I might show up. I'm gonna go there with a friend probably, so it'd be nice.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
March 25 2011 12:02 GMT
#6
Do you guys know if it is possible to buy the ticket somewhere else ? Like in Kulturhuset itself ?
If I manage to book, I'll be there
bobhund
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden364 Posts
March 25 2011 12:16 GMT
#7
On March 25 2011 21:02 Denar wrote:
Do you guys know if it is possible to buy the ticket somewhere else ? Like in Kulturhuset itself ?
If I manage to book, I'll be there

You can only buy tickets via the Dreamhack website. If you have any problems, email bokning@dreamhack.se
Editor in chief at Rakaka.se
Divine_
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden115 Posts
March 25 2011 12:31 GMT
#8
If we meet up at "Plattan", the cops are gonna be there in no-time, thinking that we're selling drugs or something like that :-p

Btw, i'll be there !
Maniac _ DivinE _ deluxE
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 14:38:37
March 25 2011 12:53 GMT
#9
I don't understand their archaic booking system at all, but i'll be there if i manage to get a ticket.

I've sent a mail to their support.

EDIT: Guess they're all sold out. If someone has a spare ticket to sell me (if you or a friend won't be able to make it) - please PM.
NeoSlicerZ
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland470 Posts
March 25 2011 15:41 GMT
#10
I'm also on the hunt for a ticket, if someone has a spare to sell please PM me too,
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
March 25 2011 16:04 GMT
#11
I'll be there. Seems i can't force any m8s with me anyway ^^.

But my school ends at 14.40 so 12.00 is way to early for me xd.

Isn't it easier if we just meet outside ''Kulturhuset'' just before it starts. A sign would be helpful
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
NeoSlicerZ
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland470 Posts
March 25 2011 16:05 GMT
#12
Something like 1400 sounds more reasonable outside Kulturhuset... I'll just skip half of a lecture, :D.
StormsInJuly
Profile Joined January 2009
Sweden165 Posts
March 25 2011 22:37 GMT
#13
I'll probably be there. 1200 is a little early though, 1400 sounds much better.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
March 25 2011 22:41 GMT
#14
The event starts/opens at 14:00 though. First match at 15:00.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Lysithea
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden204 Posts
March 25 2011 23:03 GMT
#15
Can't make it to the meetup :/

Why did it have to be on a tuesday, I'm gonna be a complete zombie on wednesday. Have to sleep early on monday, up 5 at tuesday, work, straight to kulturhuset, find my friends, watch amazing games, get home and sleep ~24 (please blizzard, don't fuck up and delay the finals with server issues), wake up at 5, zombiemode. Hopefully something magically comes up so I can leave early that day.
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Muhammad Ali
4bsylon88
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden4 Posts
March 26 2011 11:16 GMT
#16
Me and my buddy might join the meet-up, but isn't 12 a little early?

I have a T-shirt idea of my own, just wondering whom the comentators will be, anyone know?

//4bsylon
thebronzeleagueexperience.blogspot.com
SjoW
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden67 Posts
March 26 2011 11:49 GMT
#17
naniwa buys beers to all who have a "3-0 naniwa vs jinro zotaccup SUP" poster )))))
Yami_no_cosmos
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden59 Posts
March 26 2011 21:41 GMT
#18
On March 26 2011 20:16 4bsylon88 wrote:
Me and my buddy might join the meet-up, but isn't 12 a little early?

I have a T-shirt idea of my own


At 14.00 I'm gonna be at the arena. :D
I mean the entire event will start at 14.00. That is why I thought 12.00 would be nice.

We could meet up outside the arena itself if that is better?
If it's cold outside?

I'm gonna wear something really special need to go and get fabric.... <3
" Best at what I do, but what I do isn't pretty"
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
March 27 2011 11:16 GMT
#19
I'm gonna wear my Gaming T-shirt with my Acc name and numbers. ^^

Zorgaz-333 . I probably won't make it there till 15.00 tho since my school ends 14.40 =/
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Meeran
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden91 Posts
March 28 2011 08:04 GMT
#20
Damn seems like tickets are sold out
If someone have a spare one for sale to little me PM please!

Number J - Day[9]
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King110
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1376
BasetradeTV268
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush915
• Lourlo711
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 43m
INu's Battles
7h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 43m
Replay Cast
18h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.