• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:53
CEST 08:53
KST 15:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9942 users

Stockholm Invitation MEETUP! 12 of April - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Yami_no_cosmos
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden59 Posts
March 28 2011 21:26 GMT
#21
Updated the info. :3
" Best at what I do, but what I do isn't pretty"
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
March 30 2011 16:01 GMT
#22
How can you guys be there so early? Do you not have school/work? ^^

Oh well I guess I'll look for a group off cool looking dudes when i get there
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Rabbitmaster
Profile Joined August 2010
1357 Posts
March 30 2011 16:43 GMT
#23
Tickets sold out, but ill definitley show up for the meet-up!
God is dead.
OPSavioR
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1465 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-30 16:51:44
March 30 2011 16:50 GMT
#24
I can show up but tickets are sold out...
i dunno lol
Yami_no_cosmos
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden59 Posts
March 30 2011 19:21 GMT
#25
On March 31 2011 01:01 Zorgaz wrote:
How can you guys be there so early? Do you not have school/work? ^^

Oh well I guess I'll look for a group off cool looking dudes when i get there


Bahaha!
If there is something I want to do I just ask my boss for a day off. This is a very special day indeed.

Looking forward to see you there! ^^
" Best at what I do, but what I do isn't pretty"
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
April 01 2011 11:55 GMT
#26
On March 26 2011 08:03 Lysithea wrote:
Can't make it to the meetup :/

Why did it have to be on a tuesday, I'm gonna be a complete zombie on wednesday. Have to sleep early on monday, up 5 at tuesday, work, straight to kulturhuset, find my friends, watch amazing games, get home and sleep ~24 (please blizzard, don't fuck up and delay the finals with server issues), wake up at 5, zombiemode. Hopefully something magically comes up so I can leave early that day.


That is the exact same thing I have. I took some time off from work in order to make it there in time for the event itself. Then work the day after starts at 6. ^^
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
April 04 2011 21:16 GMT
#27
Just 8 days guys! :D
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Hellie
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden94 Posts
April 04 2011 22:33 GMT
#28
Holy shit, it's actually next week! I can't believe I'm actually going to see this...

I'll definitely meet you guys there, you don't want to be too far back in line! ^^
It's the least I can do.
Dee-Kej
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden191 Posts
April 04 2011 22:46 GMT
#29
Not that long now! :D Will be there at 12! ^^
Going progame(make)r!!
Yami_no_cosmos
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden59 Posts
April 06 2011 06:05 GMT
#30
I'm going to LAVA and printing the 'sign' today. Let's hope that is does not rain or anything.

This is gonna be epic.

" Best at what I do, but what I do isn't pretty"
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 288
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 54
Bale 35
Leta 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 23
Noble 10
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g11017
Sick190
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 8m
Replay Cast
16h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.