• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:00
CEST 12:00
KST 19:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6450 users

Torn

Blogs > ret
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4536 Posts
January 20 2010 11:35 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Poll: TSL
(Vote): Terran
(Vote): Zerg



****
Team Liquid
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
January 20 2010 11:38 GMT
#2
i vote protoss
hifriend
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
China7935 Posts
January 20 2010 11:39 GMT
#3
ZvZ :D I think it's best to focus your practice on one race rather than two. Also your zvz is starting to look really good!
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
January 20 2010 11:40 GMT
#4

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm
He came around
And he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Or seem to care
What your heart is for
I don't know him anymore

There's nothin' where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothings right
I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune tellers right
I should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins
And now, I don't care
I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch
I'm torn

There's nothin' he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right
I'm torn
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
January 20 2010 11:40 GMT
#5
I'd be so banned.
Protoss.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
January 20 2010 11:42 GMT
#6
woot, could you even change that? I mean castro is surely practicing zvz like crazy atm.
I don't think any of us here know how close your TvZ is to the skill lvl it used to have
beep boop
integral
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3161 Posts
January 20 2010 11:43 GMT
#7
voted terran
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
January 20 2010 11:43 GMT
#8
Play what you enjoy... I'd say play Terran if you think you can win (easier) with it and because fans want to you see play it. Also it's totally viable now since obviously you are done with pro-gaming for now it seems?
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
January 20 2010 11:45 GMT
#9
On January 20 2010 20:40 MYM.Testie wrote:

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm
He came around
And he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Or seem to care
What your heart is for
I don't know him anymore

There's nothin' where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothings right
I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune tellers right
I should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins
And now, I don't care
I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch
I'm torn

There's nothin' he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right
I'm torn

My thoughts exactly.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
January 20 2010 11:47 GMT
#10
TVZ
TVZ
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Starparty
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Sweden1963 Posts
January 20 2010 11:47 GMT
#11
On January 20 2010 20:45 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2010 20:40 MYM.Testie wrote:

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm
He came around
And he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Or seem to care
What your heart is for
I don't know him anymore

There's nothin' where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothings right
I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune tellers right
I should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins
And now, I don't care
I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch
I'm torn

There's nothin' he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right
I'm torn

My thoughts exactly.


Same, But its a good song, so i walked right into it...
The artist formerly known as Starparty
Avius
Profile Joined October 2007
Iraq1796 Posts
January 20 2010 11:47 GMT
#12
See it through like a man, imo. Go ZvZ and own em all. At least for a brief time, or even still, your dream was/is to become a progamer. You can't make that a reality if words such as "torn" are in your vocab. You gotta tear through your competition with your skills and show them all that your ZvZ is not to be messed with.

Just practice the hell out of it and be confident and I'm sure you'll see the results soon enough.
aka. Samael
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
January 20 2010 11:48 GMT
#13
Honestly, whatever you feel more confident with/enjoy more. Even if this poll has an overwhelming result in the favour of one race you will probably just stick with the one you want to, regardless of these results.
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
January 20 2010 11:50 GMT
#14
Yeah, your confidence is paramount. If you feel more comfortable with T than use T. That's what I'd like to see, but i'd like to see you win even more. So whatever gives you the greatest chance of WINNING. That's what I want to see.
Chains none
nepeta
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1872 Posts
January 20 2010 11:50 GMT
#15
Steady, ret, keep on it

If the poll is about zvt or zvz, go zvz. If you've come this far with tvz, you'll learn zvz just fine imo.

Good luck with courage!
Broodwar AI :) http://sscaitournament.com http://www.starcraftai.com/wiki/Main_Page
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
January 20 2010 11:50 GMT
#16
Do what you like as long as the rules allow it. If you enjoy play TvZ more than you do ZvZ and don't have other restraints such as still hoping to make it in Korea then why not switch. Noone's forcing you. People might see it as a move to win more but I can understnad how frustrating it must be to have to play ZvZ. Not voting in the poll, decide for yourself.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
DoX.)
Profile Joined December 2008
Singapore6164 Posts
January 20 2010 11:51 GMT
#17
TERRAN

omg TvZ is soo sexy
Bebop07
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States291 Posts
January 20 2010 11:51 GMT
#18
Lot of money at stake, definitely go with what you think gives you the best chance.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
January 20 2010 11:57 GMT
#19
I've always loved seeing you tvz... go for terran man
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
January 20 2010 11:59 GMT
#20
On January 20 2010 20:40 MYM.Testie wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm
He came around
And he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Or seem to care
What your heart is for
I don't know him anymore

There's nothin' where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothings right
I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune tellers right
I should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins
And now, I don't care
I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch
I'm torn

There's nothin' he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right
I'm torn


Pholon's you're-a-douche-o-meter
+ - - - - - - - - | - +

It's a serious topic for him, one'd think you could take something as serious as TSL seriousl-oh wait NEVERMIND, Hi Testie!
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings31
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10420
Rain 3184
soO 520
BeSt 449
Stork 378
Soulkey 359
Soma 342
Rush 266
firebathero 213
Barracks 152
[ Show more ]
Sexy 95
Shinee 52
Killer 32
Mind 30
Sharp 23
Shine 22
HiyA 22
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
yabsab 14
hero 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5789
League of Legends
JimRising 421
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns37002
singsing1224
Pyrionflax206
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 56
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV174
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
5h
BSL Open Qualifier
9h
BSL Open Qualifier
9h
OSC
13h
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.