• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9823 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 96

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 109 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 06 2014 13:48 GMT
#1901
On January 03 2014 15:13 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 13:46 traceurling wrote:
On January 03 2014 10:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?

I couldn't play so LTY played for me....I messaged him on Skype hopefully he responds soon

Oh, so it was Miso, not Mori? Or was it Mori and he was awkwardly playing on another ID?

But okay, as confirmation, LTY was playing Protoss because he replaced traceurling?

Edit: No updates from Oz vs TAKK?

results I know of
+ Show Spoiler +
smokeybear <sGs.click due to walkover unless that set is still up in the air of playing
Animus vs sGs.Lmaster is still up in the air as I got no clue if they played or not
Rsdg<Stardom(OD)
Comsat>HappyBunnyTime
[SAM]Gohan<Hyeon
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
January 06 2014 14:45 GMT
#1902
On January 06 2014 22:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 15:13 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 13:46 traceurling wrote:
On January 03 2014 10:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?

I couldn't play so LTY played for me....I messaged him on Skype hopefully he responds soon

Oh, so it was Miso, not Mori? Or was it Mori and he was awkwardly playing on another ID?

But okay, as confirmation, LTY was playing Protoss because he replaced traceurling?

Edit: No updates from Oz vs TAKK?

results I know of
+ Show Spoiler +
smokeybear <sGs.click due to walkover unless that set is still up in the air of playing
Animus vs sGs.Lmaster is still up in the air as I got no clue if they played or not
Rsdg<Stardom(OD)
Comsat>HappyBunnyTime
[SAM]Gohan<Hyeon


wow wow, parin', palehche! Does that mean meSiJa takes first place in the group stage?
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
January 06 2014 14:49 GMT
#1903
msj #1, congratz!
boum su4ka!
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-06 20:32:45
January 06 2014 20:30 GMT
#1904
On January 06 2014 22:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 15:13 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 13:46 traceurling wrote:
On January 03 2014 10:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?

I couldn't play so LTY played for me....I messaged him on Skype hopefully he responds soon

Oh, so it was Miso, not Mori? Or was it Mori and he was awkwardly playing on another ID?

But okay, as confirmation, LTY was playing Protoss because he replaced traceurling?

Edit: No updates from Oz vs TAKK?

results I know of
+ Show Spoiler +
smokeybear <sGs.click due to walkover unless that set is still up in the air of playing
Animus vs sGs.Lmaster is still up in the air as I got no clue if they played or not
Rsdg<Stardom(OD)
Comsat>HappyBunnyTime
[SAM]Gohan<Hyeon

+ Show Spoiler +
I won vs Lmaster, so its 3:2 for takk cuz of the walkover and as far as i know click doesnt want to play the game vs smokey.



Luv ya BroodWar!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 06 2014 22:21 GMT
#1905
On January 07 2014 05:30 _Animus_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2014 22:48 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 03 2014 15:13 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 13:46 traceurling wrote:
On January 03 2014 10:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?

I couldn't play so LTY played for me....I messaged him on Skype hopefully he responds soon

Oh, so it was Miso, not Mori? Or was it Mori and he was awkwardly playing on another ID?

But okay, as confirmation, LTY was playing Protoss because he replaced traceurling?

Edit: No updates from Oz vs TAKK?

results I know of
+ Show Spoiler +
smokeybear <sGs.click due to walkover unless that set is still up in the air of playing
Animus vs sGs.Lmaster is still up in the air as I got no clue if they played or not
Rsdg<Stardom(OD)
Comsat>HappyBunnyTime
[SAM]Gohan<Hyeon

+ Show Spoiler +
I won vs Lmaster, so its 3:2 for takk cuz of the walkover and as far as i know click doesnt want to play the game vs smokey.




Alright, so playoffs will consist of...

mSj vs SunKhan and Courage vs Hwaiting Oz.

No idea on maps and when the games are though...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
January 06 2014 22:39 GMT
#1906
Let's please make them Jan 18. I won't be able to play this weekend ^.^
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
January 07 2014 17:57 GMT
#1907
On January 07 2014 07:39 EchOne wrote:
Let's please make them Jan 18. I won't be able to play this weekend ^.^

And do post lineups at least one week before playoffs please, it will be better for eveybody and as i want to stop playing after this league i will waste no time practicing matchups i dont need to.
Luv ya BroodWar!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 07 2014 18:33 GMT
#1908
Semi-Finals are on 25th, Finals on the 8th of February.

Lineups will be due exactly one week prior to matchups, same penalties as always for late lineups. I'm not sure which teams they are but 4th place team plays 1st, and 2nd place plays 3rd.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
January 07 2014 18:59 GMT
#1909
On January 08 2014 03:33 L_Master wrote:
Semi-Finals are on 25th, Finals on the 8th of February.

Lineups will be due exactly one week prior to matchups, same penalties as always for late lineups. I'm not sure which teams they are but 4th place team plays 1st, and 2nd place plays 3rd.


What about maps?
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 07 2014 19:01 GMT
#1910
On January 08 2014 03:59 ggrrg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2014 03:33 L_Master wrote:
Semi-Finals are on 25th, Finals on the 8th of February.

Lineups will be due exactly one week prior to matchups, same penalties as always for late lineups. I'm not sure which teams they are but 4th place team plays 1st, and 2nd place plays 3rd.


What about maps?


They will be released later today.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
msj[r2d2]
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation25 Posts
January 08 2014 07:36 GMT
#1911
i hope, we will play at standart maps.. not like 812 or smth like that --
--
Biolunar
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany224 Posts
January 08 2014 15:27 GMT
#1912
815 best map ever.
What is best? To crush the Zerg, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of the Protoss.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 08 2014 19:09 GMT
#1913
Are we going to have Round 2 allstars?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 08 2014 19:17 GMT
#1914
On January 09 2014 04:09 LightningStrike wrote:
Are we going to have Round 2 allstars?

Yes
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Fazers
Profile Joined August 2013
737 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-08 20:53:01
January 08 2014 20:52 GMT
#1915
wrong thread
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 08 2014 21:32 GMT
#1916
Date? Match ups? Maps?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 17:51:09
January 09 2014 00:18 GMT
#1917
DRTL 5 All-Star thread, vote for 4 players per race here to play on Saturday, Feb 15 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)!

The players you vote for must have a minimum of 4 games played.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 09 2014 17:24 GMT
#1918
On January 09 2014 09:18 SynC[gm] wrote:
DRTL 5 All-Star thread, vote for 4 players per race here to play on Friday, Feb 15 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)!

The players you vote for must have a minimum of 4 games played.

the 15'th is a wednesday tho.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 09 2014 17:31 GMT
#1919
On January 10 2014 02:24 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 09:18 SynC[gm] wrote:
DRTL 5 All-Star thread, vote for 4 players per race here to play on Saturday, Feb 15 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)!

The players you vote for must have a minimum of 4 games played.

the 15'th is a wednesday tho.

...What...? February 15th...?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
January 09 2014 17:41 GMT
#1920
On January 10 2014 02:31 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 02:24 arb wrote:
On January 09 2014 09:18 SynC[gm] wrote:
DRTL 5 All-Star thread, vote for 4 players per race here to play on Saturday, Feb 15 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)!

The players you vote for must have a minimum of 4 games played.

the 15'th is a wednesday tho.

...What...? February 15th...?



Feb 15th was Friday in 2013....? In this year its a Saturday....?
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 627
ProTech163
RuFF_SC2 106
Nina 90
Liquid`TLO 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19788
Calm 2419
Mini 160
firebathero 90
Dewaltoss 89
soO 46
Bale 24
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7960
monkeys_forever153
canceldota27
League of Legends
Doublelift3012
Counter-Strike
fl0m1152
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu882
Other Games
summit1g4316
FrodaN1374
Beastyqt499
shahzam489
mouzStarbuck311
B2W.Neo304
ToD228
C9.Mang0143
Trikslyr108
RotterdaM83
UpATreeSC69
Mew2King41
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
• Shiphtur679
• WagamamaTV207
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 24m
Replay Cast
2h 9m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.