• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War15.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202619Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10174 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 95

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 109 Next
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 02 2014 08:17 GMT
#1881
So... What's up with this..?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
January 03 2014 00:24 GMT
#1882
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).

SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 03 2014 01:08 GMT
#1883
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
January 03 2014 04:46 GMT
#1884
On January 03 2014 10:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?

I couldn't play so LTY played for me....I messaged him on Skype hopefully he responds soon
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-03 06:18:16
January 03 2014 06:13 GMT
#1885
On January 03 2014 13:46 traceurling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 10:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?

I couldn't play so LTY played for me....I messaged him on Skype hopefully he responds soon

Oh, so it was Miso, not Mori? Or was it Mori and he was awkwardly playing on another ID?

But okay, as confirmation, LTY was playing Protoss because he replaced traceurling?

Edit: No updates from Oz vs TAKK?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
January 03 2014 19:42 GMT
#1886
i updated the player ranking.
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 03 2014 20:03 GMT
#1887
On January 04 2014 04:42 L3gendary wrote:
i updated the player ranking.

Thank you very much, arb is now a very happy camper.

dat 7th place.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
January 03 2014 20:46 GMT
#1888
On January 03 2014 15:13 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2014 13:46 traceurling wrote:
On January 03 2014 10:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 03 2014 09:24 L1ghtning wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


Missing Replay
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> ? mori
+ Show Spoiler [reps] +

I'm missing this replay! Fabiano's rep was corrupted, and I'm not sure who his opponent is. If anyone has got the replay, please upload it on repdepot and contact me.

Right now, I believe the rules prevents me from sending in the reps that I have, because of the missing completed game.
If I'm unable to obtain this replay during the next few days, I will send in the replays I have and then an exception will have to be made, or if not, I will consider that set as a wo in favour of Despa (this wouldn't change the score).


Is Mori not traceurling?

I couldn't play so LTY played for me....I messaged him on Skype hopefully he responds soon

Oh, so it was Miso, not Mori? Or was it Mori and he was awkwardly playing on another ID?

But okay, as confirmation, LTY was playing Protoss because he replaced traceurling?

Edit: No updates from Oz vs TAKK?

LTY played Zerg I think because he was only available player and fabiano ok'd it
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 03 2014 21:07 GMT
#1889
Where is this update and what's going on with this thing?
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
January 03 2014 23:42 GMT
#1890
On January 04 2014 04:42 L3gendary wrote:
i updated the player ranking.


why you erased me?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
January 04 2014 00:41 GMT
#1891
waaaaaaaait, his id was miso and not mori??

in that case I think I've the replay here..... http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=54782

Sorry.. I totally thought I played vs some mori guy :s
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 04 2014 01:03 GMT
#1892
On January 04 2014 05:03 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 04:42 L3gendary wrote:
i updated the player ranking.

Thank you very much, arb is now a very happy camper.

dat 7th place.

For missing almost the entire 1st round, im pretty happy with 7th haha.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
January 04 2014 04:49 GMT
#1893
OK, updated, and reps sent in.
+ Show Spoiler [Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA] +
Airforce Ace of Spades 3 - 2 DeSPA
(wo) Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
sgsFabiano <Neo Jade> Miso
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty
knightpraetor
Profile Joined October 2008
United States180 Posts
January 05 2014 23:27 GMT
#1894
so i need to schedule a match with Anxarat please get him to pm me if you see him
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
January 06 2014 00:07 GMT
#1895
On January 04 2014 10:03 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 05:03 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 04 2014 04:42 L3gendary wrote:
i updated the player ranking.

Thank you very much, arb is now a very happy camper.

dat 7th place.

For missing almost the entire 1st round, im pretty happy with 7th haha.


You are like C-/C now though so you were at the higher end of skill in the league so you most likely got a lot of simple victories :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
January 06 2014 01:09 GMT
#1896
LOL
There it is folks. In last place among the also ran... 0-11. haha
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 06 2014 01:13 GMT
#1897
On January 06 2014 10:09 Falling wrote:
LOL
There it is folks. In last place among the also ran... 0-11. haha

At least it can't get any worse anymore... Plus, not many people played as many weeks as you have, so be proud of that too.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 06 2014 01:53 GMT
#1898
On January 06 2014 09:07 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 10:03 arb wrote:
On January 04 2014 05:03 SynC[gm] wrote:
On January 04 2014 04:42 L3gendary wrote:
i updated the player ranking.

Thank you very much, arb is now a very happy camper.

dat 7th place.

For missing almost the entire 1st round, im pretty happy with 7th haha.


You are like C-/C now though so you were at the higher end of skill in the league so you most likely got a lot of simple victories :p

Until LoL takes over again and i sink to D rank skill.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
L3gendary
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1470 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-06 08:05:52
January 06 2014 08:02 GMT
#1899
On January 04 2014 08:42 Pit667 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2014 04:42 L3gendary wrote:
i updated the player ranking.


why you erased me?


o.O ill fix it tomorrow
Watching Jaedong play purifies my eyes. -Coach Ju Hoon
LiRidain
Profile Joined January 2013
Ukraine47 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-06 09:22:55
January 06 2014 09:22 GMT
#1900
+ Show Spoiler [meSiJa vs Courage] +

meSiJa 3 : 2 Courage
msj[naxel] [image loading] <Neo Jade> [image loading] Sentenal rep
mSj[Holy] [image loading] <Sniper Ridge> [image loading] prophecy_ rep
msj[R2D2] [image loading] <Destination> [image loading] RedAxis rep
mSj[mr.LiR] [image loading] <Fighting Spirit> [image loading] aeghrur rep
mSj[Anxarat] [image loading] <Tau Cross> [image loading] Ravelyn rep
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 273
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31419
Calm 6720
Rain 1799
Bisu 1577
Jaedong 733
Horang2 620
FanTaSy 480
BeSt 355
Rush 328
Stork 259
[ Show more ]
Soma 244
Zeus 195
Larva 149
Light 127
Snow 121
Free 119
ZerO 107
Barracks 101
Mind 84
Pusan 83
910 81
Mong 78
Killer 54
Sea.KH 43
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 29
Shinee 28
Sexy 22
Hm[arnc] 19
Noble 17
Aegong 16
sorry 14
Terrorterran 9
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2461
olofmeister1066
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
gofns31742
singsing2057
B2W.Neo681
dupreeh410
crisheroes287
Lowko276
hiko209
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3266
• Jankos2628
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.