• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9327 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 93

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 109 Next
smokeybear2
Profile Joined February 2013
United States51 Posts
December 22 2013 22:33 GMT
#1841
Really a wo
Be 4 life
Myujinsan
Profile Joined November 2008
France258 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 14:21:36
December 23 2013 14:21 GMT
#1842
On December 22 2013 12:08 SynC[gm] wrote:
So I complied all the data from DRTL5 up to Week 6 of Round 2, including Round 1. I nulled the walkovers, not including them in the stats, and tried to imitate TLPD format.
+ Show Spoiler +

  • Fighting Spirit: 29 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%
    ZvP: 9 games (4W-5L) 44%
    PvT: 5 games (2W-3L) 40%

    TvT: 3 games
    ZvZ: 3 games
    PvP: 6 games


  • 815 III: 6 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 2 games (0W-2L) 0%
    ZvP: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    PvT: 2 games (1W-1L) 50%

    TvT: 1 game
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 0 games


  • Wind and Cloud: 24 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 7 games (1W-6L) 14%
    ZvP: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    PvT: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%

    TvT: 4 games
    ZvZ: 2 games
    PvP: 2 games


  • Neo Ground Zero: 6 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 3 games (3W-0L) 100%
    ZvP: 0 games (0W-0L) 0%
    PvT: 1 game (1W-0L) 100%

    TvT: 0 games
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 2 games


  • Resonance II: 12 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (5W-0L) 100%
    ZvP: 1 game (1W-0L) 100%
    PvT: 4 games (4W-0L) 100%

    TvT: 1 game
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 1 game


  • Destination: 33 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%
    ZvP: 5 games (4W-1L) 80%
    PvT: 9 games (3W-6L) 33%

    TvT: 11 games
    ZvZ: 2 games
    PvP: 1 game


  • Circuit Breaker: 29 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (1W-4L) 20%
    ZvP: 7 games (2W-5L) 29%
    PvT: 7 games (3W-4L) 43%

    TvT: 5 games
    ZvZ: 3 games
    PvP: 2 games


  • Pamir Plateau: 20 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%
    ZvP: 4 games (3W-1L) 75%
    PvT: 5 games (2W-3L) 40%

    TvT: 6 games
    ZvZ: 0 game
    PvP: 0 game


  • Neo Jade: 15 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    ZvP: 3 games (0W-3L) 0%
    PvT: 3 games (3W-0L) 100%

    TvT: 3 games
    ZvZ: 1 game
    PvP: 4 games


  • Match Point: 15 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 4 games (2W-2L) 50%
    ZvP: 4 games (2W-2L) 50%
    PvT: 3 games (2W-1L) 67%

    TvT: 1 game
    ZvZ: 1 game
    PvP: 2 games


  • Tau Cross: 19 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 3 games (1W-2L) 33%
    ZvP: 3 games (0W-3L) 0%
    PvT: 7 games (5W-2L) 71%

    TvT: 6 games
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 0 games


  • Sniper Ridge: 19 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    ZvP: 1 game (1W-0L) 100%
    PvT: 6 games (3W-3L) 50%

    TvT: 7 games
    ZvZ: 1 game
    PvP: 3 games





lol @ Resonance II stats oo'
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 23 2013 15:42 GMT
#1843
On December 23 2013 03:52 traceurling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 00:48 asiantraceur wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)

Fuck me. My dad blocked iCCup. Fuck him too. Yea either walkover from me or if you're okay with another despa player coming out for me. I think I'm out of this league until I get my own computer.


Your dad is killing esports. o.o
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
December 23 2013 15:47 GMT
#1844
On December 24 2013 00:42 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 03:52 traceurling wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:48 asiantraceur wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)

Fuck me. My dad blocked iCCup. Fuck him too. Yea either walkover from me or if you're okay with another despa player coming out for me. I think I'm out of this league until I get my own computer.


Your dad is killing esports. o.o

poor Elly the eSports Elephant
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 23 2013 15:53 GMT
#1845
Apparently I'm the only one to play a PvZ on Wind and Cloud and 815.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 23:10:52
December 23 2013 23:07 GMT
#1846
mSj please encourage Holy to get in contact with me to arrange a time to play. I showed up at normal time on Saturday but didn't see him. After I was given Holy's Skype ID, I left him a message on Skype, but I haven't received any communication from him. If he doesn't contact me by replay submission deadline, I'll be forced to take a walkover.

I'm not online on Skype much but he can leave a message while I'm offline and I'll see it when I get online.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Iway
Profile Joined December 2011
France163 Posts
December 24 2013 00:45 GMT
#1847
On December 24 2013 08:07 EchOne wrote:
I'm not online on Skype much but he can leave a message while I'm offline and I'll see it when I get online.


sadly you can't do that on skype both need to be online. You'll receive his message only if you are connected in the same time
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
December 24 2013 02:25 GMT
#1848
On December 24 2013 09:45 Iway wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 08:07 EchOne wrote:
I'm not online on Skype much but he can leave a message while I'm offline and I'll see it when I get online.


sadly you can't do that on skype both need to be online. You'll receive his message only if you are connected in the same time

Ah, that complicates things. I'll try to be online more often, but that's as much as I can do.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 24 2013 02:31 GMT
#1849
You can leave messages to people when they are offline. I've done it before :o
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 24 2013 02:45 GMT
#1850
On December 24 2013 11:31 tonight wrote:
You can leave messages to people when they are offline. I've done it before :o

I don't want to bother explaining Skype, but the other guy is right, both parties need to be online for offline-messages to be sent.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 24 2013 02:47 GMT
#1851
Oh, I thought you could. I've been off of Skype for a week or something and when I would log in there would be messages waiting for me.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
December 24 2013 02:57 GMT
#1852
On December 24 2013 11:47 tonight wrote:
Oh, I thought you could. I've been off of Skype for a week or something and when I would log in there would be messages waiting for me.

only if they are online at the time
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 24 2013 03:05 GMT
#1853
oh, weird~ I've learned something new~
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
December 24 2013 12:48 GMT
#1854
On December 24 2013 11:57 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 11:47 tonight wrote:
Oh, I thought you could. I've been off of Skype for a week or something and when I would log in there would be messages waiting for me.

only if they are online at the time

or if it's a chat group, if a 3rd party has recieved the messages, they refer them over. So it's more likely that a message gets received through for instance the captain group chat, than through a private message over skype. Use TL if possible though.
holyrival
Profile Joined December 2013
Belarus2 Posts
December 24 2013 16:47 GMT
#1855
On December 24 2013 08:07 EchOne wrote:
mSj please encourage Holy to get in contact with me to arrange a time to play. I showed up at normal time on Saturday but didn't see him. After I was given Holy's Skype ID, I left him a message on Skype, but I haven't received any communication from him. If he doesn't contact me by replay submission deadline, I'll be forced to take a walkover.

I'm not online on Skype much but he can leave a message while I'm offline and I'll see it when I get online.

hey! mSj[Holy] here. And i dont get any message from u in skype. Anyway i can play everyday(almost) after 21:00 FET.
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
December 24 2013 16:52 GMT
#1856
On December 25 2013 01:47 holyrival wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2013 08:07 EchOne wrote:
mSj please encourage Holy to get in contact with me to arrange a time to play. I showed up at normal time on Saturday but didn't see him. After I was given Holy's Skype ID, I left him a message on Skype, but I haven't received any communication from him. If he doesn't contact me by replay submission deadline, I'll be forced to take a walkover.

I'm not online on Skype much but he can leave a message while I'm offline and I'll see it when I get online.

hey! mSj[Holy] here. And i dont get any message from u in skype. Anyway i can play everyday(almost) after 21:00 FET.

Want to play today at 19:00 GMT (+00:00)? That should be in 2 hours, 10 minutes, which I think will be 22:00 FET. I'll be in op drtl.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
December 24 2013 16:57 GMT
#1857
When do I get put on a team? I feel left out.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
December 24 2013 17:41 GMT
#1858
R2D2, when are you up to play? I'm available practically whenever. Just message RedAxis on iCCup if me and you are on at the same time.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 24 2013 18:09 GMT
#1859
On December 25 2013 01:57 BisuDagger wrote:
When do I get put on a team? I feel left out.


When you sign up in the upcoming DRTL6 League Thread!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
December 24 2013 19:47 GMT
#1860
On December 25 2013 01:57 BisuDagger wrote:
When do I get put on a team? I feel left out.


Join DeSPA. I love Bisu lots too so we can talk about Bisu!
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5146
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe226
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
19h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 59m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.