• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:54
CEST 08:54
KST 15:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8676 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 92

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 109 Next
RyzaSt0rm
Profile Joined October 2013
United States56 Posts
December 22 2013 00:16 GMT
#1821
I will be taking a walkover on Smokeybear for not showing up. I have not recieved any messages from him or his team Sorry.
n.stOp)Click Op n.stOp) ICCUP -Protoss-Op LtrO #1 Fish server Clan/SenLtrO-ID http://cafe.naver.com/fishltroclan
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
December 22 2013 03:08 GMT
#1822
So I complied all the data from DRTL5 up to Week 6 of Round 2, including Round 1. I nulled the walkovers, not including them in the stats, and tried to imitate TLPD format.

  • Fighting Spirit: 29 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%
    ZvP: 9 games (4W-5L) 44%
    PvT: 5 games (2W-3L) 40%

    TvT: 3 games
    ZvZ: 3 games
    PvP: 6 games


  • 815 III: 6 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 2 games (0W-2L) 0%
    ZvP: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    PvT: 2 games (1W-1L) 50%

    TvT: 1 game
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 0 games


  • Wind and Cloud: 24 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 7 games (1W-6L) 14%
    ZvP: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    PvT: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%

    TvT: 4 games
    ZvZ: 2 games
    PvP: 2 games


  • Neo Ground Zero: 6 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 3 games (3W-0L) 100%
    ZvP: 0 games (0W-0L) 0%
    PvT: 1 game (1W-0L) 100%

    TvT: 0 games
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 2 games


  • Resonance II: 12 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (5W-0L) 100%
    ZvP: 1 game (1W-0L) 100%
    PvT: 4 games (4W-0L) 100%

    TvT: 1 game
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 1 game


  • Destination: 33 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%
    ZvP: 5 games (4W-1L) 80%
    PvT: 9 games (3W-6L) 33%

    TvT: 11 games
    ZvZ: 2 games
    PvP: 1 game


  • Circuit Breaker: 29 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (1W-4L) 20%
    ZvP: 7 games (2W-5L) 29%
    PvT: 7 games (3W-4L) 43%

    TvT: 5 games
    ZvZ: 3 games
    PvP: 2 games


  • Pamir Plateau: 20 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 5 games (3W-2L) 60%
    ZvP: 4 games (3W-1L) 75%
    PvT: 5 games (2W-3L) 40%

    TvT: 6 games
    ZvZ: 0 game
    PvP: 0 game


  • Neo Jade: 15 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    ZvP: 3 games (0W-3L) 0%
    PvT: 3 games (3W-0L) 100%

    TvT: 3 games
    ZvZ: 1 game
    PvP: 4 games


  • Match Point: 15 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 4 games (2W-2L) 50%
    ZvP: 4 games (2W-2L) 50%
    PvT: 3 games (2W-1L) 67%

    TvT: 1 game
    ZvZ: 1 game
    PvP: 2 games


  • Tau Cross: 19 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 3 games (1W-2L) 33%
    ZvP: 3 games (0W-3L) 0%
    PvT: 7 games (5W-2L) 71%

    TvT: 6 games
    ZvZ: 0 games
    PvP: 0 games


  • Sniper Ridge: 19 games played
    + Show Spoiler +
    TvZ: 1 game (0W-1L) 0%
    ZvP: 1 game (1W-0L) 100%
    PvT: 6 games (3W-3L) 50%

    TvT: 7 games
    ZvZ: 1 game
    PvP: 3 games


twitch.tv/dizzywee
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
December 22 2013 03:28 GMT
#1823
On December 22 2013 09:16 RyzaSt0rm wrote:
I will be taking a walkover on Smokeybear for not showing up. I have not recieved any messages from him or his team Sorry.


He seems to have left you this:

On December 20 2013 09:40 smokeybear2 wrote:
I challenge sgs.click

"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 05:45:51
December 22 2013 03:34 GMT
#1824
Saturday night.

DRTL CAST IN JUAN HOUR

11:30 EST, 10:30 p.m. Central America time, 5:30 a.m. Europe, 3:30 p.m. Sydney time

http://www.twitch.tv/ninazerg

sB vs Despa week 3, Courage vs Oz week 5


Done for the night, really sleepy. I suspect I've been drugged by my enemies.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
December 22 2013 06:30 GMT
#1825
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
December 22 2013 11:06 GMT
#1826
On December 22 2013 09:16 RyzaSt0rm wrote:
I will be taking a walkover on Smokeybear for not showing up. I have not recieved any messages from him or his team Sorry.

Cmon.... taking w.o in the last week is really stupid and retarded.Especially when we both know you won't win vs smokeybear.I know TAKK has to win to have any chances of getting into playoffs but cmon...Please PP the game with smokey.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
December 22 2013 13:29 GMT
#1827
On December 22 2013 20:06 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 09:16 RyzaSt0rm wrote:
I will be taking a walkover on Smokeybear for not showing up. I have not recieved any messages from him or his team Sorry.

Cmon.... taking w.o in the last week is really stupid and retarded.Especially when we both know you won't win vs smokeybear.I know TAKK has to win to have any chances of getting into playoffs but cmon...Please PP the game with smokey.


Not exactly the best way of trying to ask someone to do something nicely :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 14:09:58
December 22 2013 14:09 GMT
#1828
On December 22 2013 09:16 RyzaSt0rm wrote:
I will be taking a walkover on Smokeybear for not showing up. I have not recieved any messages from him or his team Sorry.

Be a man and play smokey as even though I wanted to take a walkover but real life happens sometimes. You might be able to win your match O_o
Btw by math TAKK is already out of the playoffs -.-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 22 2013 15:37 GMT
#1829
Still have heard nothing from my guy. I don't believe it's my responsibility to have to track him down. I asked for a PP, but did not get a response so I showed up at the normal time. I have heard nothing from my guy or their captain. If I don't hear from him today I'm going to be taking a w.o.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
December 22 2013 15:38 GMT
#1830
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
asiantraceur
Profile Joined April 2012
United States94 Posts
December 22 2013 15:48 GMT
#1831
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)
SC:BW
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 16:20:59
December 22 2013 16:19 GMT
#1832
On December 23 2013 00:48 asiantraceur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)

DeSPA isn't in the playoffs, it doesn't matter. Only games that matter now are between Courage vs mSj and Hwaiting Oz vs TAKK.

Even then, the four teams going to the playoffs are SunKhan, mSj, Courage, and Hwaiting Oz.

Edit: Oops, thought you meant PP'ing for playoff games. Playoffs are two weeks from now, so there's plenty of time to play the last series of games.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 22 2013 16:38 GMT
#1833
On December 22 2013 20:06 t0ssboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2013 09:16 RyzaSt0rm wrote:
I will be taking a walkover on Smokeybear for not showing up. I have not recieved any messages from him or his team Sorry.

Cmon.... taking w.o in the last week is really stupid and retarded.Especially when we both know you won't win vs smokeybear.I know TAKK has to win to have any chances of getting into playoffs but cmon...Please PP the game with smokey.

Why should he be leaniant to a BM guy like Smokeybear?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 18:28:11
December 22 2013 18:27 GMT
#1834
On December 23 2013 01:19 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 00:48 asiantraceur wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)

DeSPA isn't in the playoffs, it doesn't matter. Only games that matter now are between Courage vs mSj and Hwaiting Oz vs TAKK.

Even then, the four teams going to the playoffs are SunKhan, mSj, Courage, and Hwaiting Oz.


Edit: Oops, thought you meant PP'ing for playoff games. Playoffs are two weeks from now, so there's plenty of time to play the last series of games.


Excuse me?

4 TAKK 4 3 17 20* -3
5 DeSPA 3 4 15 20 -5

So if Takk lose and we win, it goes to a tiebreak correct? How can you be sure we're not going to be in the playoffs?

EDIT: Or is this not updated? I thought the liquipedia page was updated until I checked the roster X_X
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
December 22 2013 18:48 GMT
#1835
On December 23 2013 03:27 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 01:19 SynC[gm] wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:48 asiantraceur wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)

DeSPA isn't in the playoffs, it doesn't matter. Only games that matter now are between Courage vs mSj and Hwaiting Oz vs TAKK.

Even then, the four teams going to the playoffs are SunKhan, mSj, Courage, and Hwaiting Oz.


Edit: Oops, thought you meant PP'ing for playoff games. Playoffs are two weeks from now, so there's plenty of time to play the last series of games.


Excuse me?

4 TAKK 4 3 17 20* -3
5 DeSPA 3 4 15 20 -5

So if Takk lose and we win, it goes to a tiebreak correct? How can you be sure we're not going to be in the playoffs?

EDIT: Or is this not updated? I thought the liquipedia page was updated until I checked the roster X_X

...Uhh... I think you're checking the Round 1 page. Check the Round 2 page, and you'll see everything updated up to everything but Week 7.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/D_Ranks_Teamleague/Season_5/R2#Standings

Even if SunKhan loses 0-5 to Stealth Bunnies and TAKK beats Hwaiting Oz 5-0, SunKhan holds the tiebreaker win, as they beat TAKK 4-1 in both series in Round 1 and 2, and with that, the playoff picture is already set. Just a matter of who gets first place and play against SunKhan.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
December 22 2013 18:52 GMT
#1836
On December 23 2013 00:48 asiantraceur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)

Fuck me. My dad blocked iCCup. Fuck him too. Yea either walkover from me or if you're okay with another despa player coming out for me. I think I'm out of this league until I get my own computer.
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
December 22 2013 19:18 GMT
#1837
I'm fine playing vs a replacement player, but him/her would have to play with me today or then play vs a replacement of my own later.
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12059 Posts
December 22 2013 19:19 GMT
#1838
On December 23 2013 03:48 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 03:27 Qikz wrote:
On December 23 2013 01:19 SynC[gm] wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:48 asiantraceur wrote:
On December 23 2013 00:38 fabiano wrote:
On December 22 2013 15:30 traceurling wrote:
Ummm....my computer is broken and I don't thibk ill be able to play starcraft for a week oe two...is there anything I can do about the matxh? Right now I'm trying to get a friend to let me play at his house but idk


After today I won't be able to play. If you can't play today, then you guys will either have to accept ACE replacing me with somebody else or then we take the WO.

I'm okay with ace playing for you but the problem is I just don't think my computer will be fixed for a while...is someone allowed to replace me? When are playoffs, will we be allowed to ppp for a bit longer? Sorry for the trouble
(Oh this is traceurling btw, stikl trying to figure out what to do for 1000th)

DeSPA isn't in the playoffs, it doesn't matter. Only games that matter now are between Courage vs mSj and Hwaiting Oz vs TAKK.

Even then, the four teams going to the playoffs are SunKhan, mSj, Courage, and Hwaiting Oz.


Edit: Oops, thought you meant PP'ing for playoff games. Playoffs are two weeks from now, so there's plenty of time to play the last series of games.


Excuse me?

4 TAKK 4 3 17 20* -3
5 DeSPA 3 4 15 20 -5

So if Takk lose and we win, it goes to a tiebreak correct? How can you be sure we're not going to be in the playoffs?

EDIT: Or is this not updated? I thought the liquipedia page was updated until I checked the roster X_X

...Uhh... I think you're checking the Round 1 page. Check the Round 2 page, and you'll see everything updated up to everything but Week 7.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/D_Ranks_Teamleague/Season_5/R2#Standings

Even if SunKhan loses 0-5 to Stealth Bunnies and TAKK beats Hwaiting Oz 5-0, SunKhan holds the tiebreaker win, as they beat TAKK 4-1 in both series in Round 1 and 2, and with that, the playoff picture is already set. Just a matter of who gets first place and play against SunKhan.


Damn I wish the OP was a little more up to date. Sorry about that!
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-22 19:21:41
December 22 2013 19:20 GMT
#1839
On December 23 2013 04:18 fabiano wrote:
I'm fine playing vs a replacement player, but him/her would have to play with me today or then play vs a replacement of my own later.

Would you be okay with playing LTY? Idk what race he is but I think he's online right now and willing to play
Oh I think he's zerg
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
December 22 2013 19:28 GMT
#1840
I'm fine with anyone. What's his iCCup id?
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Other Games
summit1g9100
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.