• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:54
CEST 18:54
KST 01:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9105 users

DRTL 5 Official League Thread - Page 90

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 109 Next
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 20 2013 04:50 GMT
#1781
Naxel, I'm not going to be available saturday, so will need a PP. Does he have an account here?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-20 04:58:06
December 20 2013 04:51 GMT
#1782
On December 20 2013 13:36 L_Master wrote:
mSj vs Courage
Mr.LiR <Fighting Spirit> Ravelyn
naxel<Neo Jade> Sentenal
Anxarat <Tau Cross> aLc.tonight
Holy <Sniper Ridge> prophecy_ (dis gonna be epic!)
r2d2 <Destination> aeghrur

Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA
Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> Atomic Archon
Fabiano <Neo Jade> Traceurling
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz (feel bad for you L1ghtning, I don't think there is another MU in your world besides TvT)
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty

SunKhan vs Stealth Bunnies
Gorg <Fighting Spirit> Birdie
pebble444 <Jade> Icedraco
Kopp <Tau Cross> Shiraishi
mG.arb <Sniper Ridge> CrystalDrag
Napoleon <Destination> Noddy

TAKK vs Hwaiting Oz
Click <Fighting Spirit> smokeybear
LMaster <Neo Jade> animus
Stardom <Tau Cross> rxdg
HappyBunnyTime <Sniper Ridge> Comsat
hyeon<Destination> [sam]gohan


Sorry, that isn't the lineup I submitted for Week 7. Last week I got confused and thought that was week 7, but I submitted a fresh lineup for this week yesterday. It's here:

[image loading]

Also Holy I may need a reschedule. PM me about it.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 20 2013 04:55 GMT
#1783
Fixed.

Also want to say huge thanks to you Echo for the way you sent lineups formatted and TLPDized already...really saves a significant amount of time!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
December 20 2013 04:58 GMT
#1784
Haha no problem!
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-20 05:23:08
December 20 2013 05:20 GMT
#1785
On December 20 2013 13:36 L_Master wrote:
Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA
Rohonin <Fighting Spirit> Atomic Archon
Fabiano <Neo Jade> Traceurling
CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle
L1ghtning <Sniper Ridge> Qikz (feel bad for you L1ghtning, I don't think there is another MU in your world besides TvT)
Iway <Destination> Jellokitty


One of each Mirror MU :D
Fabiano I'm gonna need a PP to:
Maybe Sunday 1-3 PM, Wednesday 7-9 AM, or any weekday 4-6PM, PST (GMT-8)

Also lol at Sun Khan vs Stealth Bunnies TvT city with all the people complaining about too much TvT
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
msj[r2d2]
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation25 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-20 05:25:12
December 20 2013 05:23 GMT
#1786
Gods... that's 6th TvT in this round for me..
http://ohgodwhy.jpg.to/

about postpones vs msj - just send your skype ids to me or lir ;x
--
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
December 20 2013 07:29 GMT
#1787
...and arb got TvT again. lol
It never rains, but it does pour.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
December 20 2013 08:02 GMT
#1788
On December 20 2013 13:38 L_Master wrote:
Animus, can't do Sunday because of casting so any weekday at pretty much any time is good by me.

Ok il pm you sunday, when i know my free time weekdays.
Luv ya BroodWar!
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
December 20 2013 09:35 GMT
#1789
On December 20 2013 16:29 Falling wrote:
...and arb got TvT again. lol
It never rains, but it does pour.

Noddy's also not happy about yet another TvT lol, endless TvT in this season.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
December 20 2013 12:02 GMT
#1790
I must be the only one who loves TvT. The only issue I have is I've got nobody to practice it with X_X
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Pit667
Profile Joined March 2009
Poland134 Posts
December 20 2013 12:28 GMT
#1791
On December 20 2013 21:02 Qikz wrote:
I must be the only one who loves TvT. The only issue I have is I've got nobody to practice it with X_X


I can practice with you add me to friend list my ID: [SAM]Gohan
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
December 20 2013 12:46 GMT
#1792
On December 20 2013 21:28 Pit667 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2013 21:02 Qikz wrote:
I must be the only one who loves TvT. The only issue I have is I've got nobody to practice it with X_X


I can practice with you add me to friend list my ID: [SAM]Gohan


Added, I'm free to practice whenever :p <3
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
December 20 2013 13:15 GMT
#1793
So... with all the massive amount of TvT games i decided to make top 6 list of luckiest Terrans in DRTL !! ( the ones who played TvT most often)

Here we go :
+ Show Spoiler +

6th place
+ Show Spoiler +
mG.arb with 60% of games being TvT (6/10)

5th place
+ Show Spoiler +
sB.Shiraishi with 71% of games being TvT (5/7)

4th place
+ Show Spoiler +
RedAxis with 73% of games being TvT (8/11)


3rd place
+ Show Spoiler +
L1ghtning with 75% of games being TvT (9/12)

2nd place
+ Show Spoiler +
art_of_turtle with 80% of games being TvT (8/10)


And the winner , luckiest Terran in league so far!!
with the incredible 88% of all games being TvT is...
+ Show Spoiler +
Hyeon !!!!
CONGRATZ


* To get on the list you needed at least 60% of your games to be TvT , and at least 5 games played during season.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
December 20 2013 15:42 GMT
#1794
Haha, wow, that's an amazing list, Gorg. Surprirsed I'm actually only 4th place, can't remember the non-Terrans I've played...

Also surprised that someone didn't get 100% TvT with a minimum 5 games played.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
December 20 2013 16:11 GMT
#1795
Can we see map data too? 3/4 TvTs this week are on Destination.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12060 Posts
December 20 2013 16:57 GMT
#1796
On December 21 2013 00:42 SynC[gm] wrote:
Haha, wow, that's an amazing list, Gorg. Surprirsed I'm actually only 4th place, can't remember the non-Terrans I've played...

Also surprised that someone didn't get 100% TvT with a minimum 5 games played.



maybe you owned them so hard you've forgot about them? How mean of you sync ;_;

I would imagine that you played them in the first half of the season :p

I think I might be the luckiest, I've had (now) 3 TvPs and 1 TvZ and 1TvT. Do I have most variety based on so few games played? ^^
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Iway
Profile Joined December 2011
France163 Posts
December 20 2013 17:04 GMT
#1797
i've got 2 Zvt, 1 zvp, 1 zvz
CityShuffle
Profile Joined November 2012
France57 Posts
December 20 2013 17:18 GMT
#1798
Airforce Ace of Spades vs DeSPA

CityShuffle <Tau Cross> Art_Of_Turtle

I'll need a PP because of moving to see family this day ... <3
Welcome to Paris City Shuffle !
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
December 20 2013 20:09 GMT
#1799
On December 21 2013 00:42 SynC[gm] wrote:
Haha, wow, that's an amazing list, Gorg. Surprirsed I'm actually only 4th place

Yeah , i was also surprised with 8/11 games being TvT ure only 4th :D , but that says everything about amount of TvT games in this season of drtl, where did all the Protoss go ?

On December 21 2013 01:11 EchOne wrote:
Can we see map data too? 3/4 TvTs this week are on Destination.


I can do this, but i'd rather see player rankings updated first.
Dont know if L3gendary is going to update it soon, if not i can try to do this or i can make some nice map stats, give me some info about it , cause i can start working on players ranking or map statistics right now, got few hours of free time
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 20 2013 20:59 GMT
#1800
I need pp won't be home until Sunday
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 156
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21254
Leta 1145
Horang2 252
firebathero 170
Trap 152
Zeus 87
Hyun 68
soO 53
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 34
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 14
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva835
420jenkins442
Counter-Strike
fl0m4266
Other Games
Beastyqt642
mouzStarbuck335
byalli256
KnowMe245
Hui .178
FrodaN152
Livibee97
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick49
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• 3DClanTV 50
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• Response 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach95
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 6m
Patches Events
22h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.