• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10868 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 103 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 22:48 GMT
#1801
My last post was a lie I told to trick scum. Too bad it was probably too late and too obvious to be effective.

If I get nk, then you should lynch thrawn still.
If thrawn is scum, they have no reason to kill mmt, since him living spreads suspicion and everyone is willing to lynch thrawn anyway if he dies.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 19 2012 23:00 GMT
#1802
Day post incoming
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 19 2012 23:08 GMT
#1803
Day Four

[image loading]


Mementoss the vanilla townie has been killed.

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Looney Lynching Mini Mafia. You are a vanilla town! You win when all anti-town players have been eliminated.


Today's lynch theme is Friend Or Foe!
Every player gets 1 friend and 1 foe vote for the cycle. A foe vote is +1 to lynch count and a friend vote is -1 to lynch count.
The player with the highest lynch count at the end of the cycle is lynched. You may change your vote throughout the cycle and you may vote for yourself. Ties are broken by the first player to reach critical mass. Friend votes are public, but foe votes are submitted via pm.

VisceraEyes has been pardoned! He may not be the target of any friend or foe votes for this cycle.

You have less than 48 hours.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 23:12 GMT
#1804
VE cannot be lynched today?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 19 2012 23:16 GMT
#1805
On October 19 2012 14:12 Djodref wrote:
Am I right, because it still could be possible for town to win if we have more potato days and be lucky this time?


Mafia and town win conditions have been posted

On October 20 2012 08:12 Hopeless1der wrote:
VE cannot be lynched today?


Correct
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 19 2012 23:21 GMT
#1806
Well.... Don't see any way I'm not getting lynched. Town is gonna be silly and follow the last will of the person who scum decided to kill..... think about it. If I'm scum then why would I night kill someone whose last will included a huuuuge case against me? Use your noggins.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 19 2012 23:23 GMT
#1807
It's djo or da0 for me. Huge town read on kush and fuck me silly if hopeless is scum. I'll probably look at hopeless filter once I'm on my laptop just to be safe
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 19 2012 23:25 GMT
#1808
If ve is scum then fu mods
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 23:28 GMT
#1809
On October 20 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If ve is scum then fu mods

This
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 23:32 GMT
#1810
On October 20 2012 08:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
Well.... Don't see any way I'm not getting lynched. Town is gonna be silly and follow the last will of the person who scum decided to kill..... think about it. If I'm scum then why would I night kill someone whose last will included a huuuuge case against me? Use your noggins.


Uhh...perhaps because MMT would have tunneled you with all his might and NOW you get to WIFOM his case.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 19 2012 23:32 GMT
#1811
Just for posterity, I bet there's a lynch mechanic where scum gets to choose someone to be immune to lynch. Makes more sense than just picking a random player.... But who knows it is looney lynching after all
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 19 2012 23:33 GMT
#1812
On October 20 2012 08:32 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2012 08:21 thrawn2112 wrote:
Well.... Don't see any way I'm not getting lynched. Town is gonna be silly and follow the last will of the person who scum decided to kill..... think about it. If I'm scum then why would I night kill someone whose last will included a huuuuge case against me? Use your noggins.


Uhh...perhaps because MMT would have tunneled you with all his might and NOW you get to WIFOM his case.

Honestly I'm past point of caring. Hopefully that'll change one I get Internet back
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 23:35 GMT
#1813
I'm just saying, the WIFOM is too strong. I'll judge on the cases themselves, not the nk target. I'm basically at austin's kush case vs mmt's thrawn case
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 23:40 GMT
#1814
Is the pardon part of the lynch mechanics ?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 19 2012 23:44 GMT
#1815
On October 20 2012 08:40 Djodref wrote:
Is the pardon part of the lynch mechanics ?


[b]No comment[//b]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 23:45 GMT
#1816
I doubt they can answer that...If I had to guess, I'd say there's a blue role that did it.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 23:45 GMT
#1817
ninja'd...yeah
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 23:46 GMT
#1818
if you pardoned ve you should claim IMO
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 23:46 GMT
#1819
No way to lynch VE...

I don't see any way to achieve a no-lynch. We have to get this right or it's over: 2vs2 is a mafia win.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 23:49 GMT
#1820
A blue role ? Protecting VE

What about a mafia role ?

If we have no claim we have to assume mafia imo.
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 318
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1434
actioN 455
BeSt 212
Dewaltoss 186
firebathero 95
Zeus 68
Trap 39
Sexy 27
zelot 26
soO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 20
Shine 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2120
Dendi822
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1064
Fnx 766
x6flipin430
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6150
crisheroes5211
Liquid`Hasu669
Other Games
Beastyqt679
B2W.Neo631
ceh9500
byalli388
ArmadaUGS165
KnowMe154
C9.Mang0138
Khaldor133
TKL 114
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr61
Railgan13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV263
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 53
• Reevou 5
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 46
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• blackmanpl 17
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• Nemesis3830
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 13m
Stellar Fest
19h 13m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.