• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7444 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 103 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 16:27 GMT
#1761
On October 20 2012 01:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
WTF?


VE, I hope your are town, or this place is fucked. lol. Carry the town when im gone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 19 2012 16:30 GMT
#1762
Didn't you hear Dao? It wouldn't make sense for scum to kill you 'toss.

-.-

See you postgame bra
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 16:36 GMT
#1763
On October 20 2012 01:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Didn't you hear Dao? It wouldn't make sense for scum to kill you 'toss.

-.-

See you postgame bra


I really would like to see your input, detailed cases on your top 2 eads.

Why oh why did you not listen to my austintown. lol

man if your scum just claim now plz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 19 2012 16:41 GMT
#1764
I wasn't here. But honestly, I wouldn't have listened if I were...the facts just seemed to point to austin scum. Like, I've played wtih austin before, obviously. He's into WIFOM and all that regardless of alignment, but his case on you was like terribly bad and the way he reacted to no one listening seemed like scummy grasping.

When is the night over?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 16:51 GMT
#1765
On October 20 2012 01:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I wasn't here. But honestly, I wouldn't have listened if I were...the facts just seemed to point to austin scum. Like, I've played wtih austin before, obviously. He's into WIFOM and all that regardless of alignment, but his case on you was like terribly bad and the way he reacted to no one listening seemed like scummy grasping.

When is the night over?


6 hours I think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 16:52 GMT
#1766
When are you going to be gone MMT?
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 16:57 GMT
#1767
On October 20 2012 01:52 Hopeless1der wrote:
When are you going to be gone MMT?

Im an alcoholic lol drinking for the 4th night in a row. 4 more hours till going out for food and beer. Slow at work and have a bit of time at home too.
Will definitly make sure to bust out the best death post of my abilities. Probably 2 parts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 17:15 GMT
#1768
mmt who is your second choice after thrawn? is it VE?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 17:15 GMT
#1769
its not VE. lynchign VE in mylo would be the biggest gamble possible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 17:16 GMT
#1770
btw reading thrawns filter is so long
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 17:22 GMT
#1771
On October 20 2012 02:15 Mementoss wrote:
its not VE. lynchign VE in mylo would be the biggest gamble possible.


Why do you describe it as the biggest gamble possible?

It's a gamble but so is any lynch. Why is it th biggest gamble possible?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 17:26 GMT
#1772
On October 20 2012 02:22 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2012 02:15 Mementoss wrote:
its not VE. lynchign VE in mylo would be the biggest gamble possible.


Why do you describe it as the biggest gamble possible?

It's a gamble but so is any lynch. Why is it th biggest gamble possible?


everyone else has talked. you have posts upon posts to analyse. yet you want to lynch A REPLACEMENT, based on the pre replacement filter.Who has 1 page of filter because he obviously needed to be REPLACED. Reaplacing is hard, VE had to read 70 pages before he could contribute. There is a chance hes scum, but do you want to lynch him on the 4 posts he has made>?

Also Hiros day 1 was extremely town looking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 17:37 GMT
#1773
let's not overstate hiros d1 please. I read his past games and that could be scumhiro.

To me VEs scumreads seem weird. First Austin who isn't weird but it was wrong.
Now dao and djodref? Why.the focus on people who are clearly the newbs?

Compund that to the fact that he wasn't here at all to help me push Austin.
Not the greatest lynch but the biggest gamble either imo.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 17:38 GMT
#1774
On October 20 2012 02:37 kushm4sta wrote:
let's not overstate hiros d1 please. I read his past games and that could be scumhiro.

To me VEs scumreads seem weird. First Austin who isn't weird but it was wrong.
Now dao and djodref? Why.the focus on people who are clearly the newbs?

Compund that to the fact that he wasn't here at all to help me push Austin.
Not the greatest lynch but the biggest gamble either imo.


give ur current thrawn thoughts plz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 17:41 GMT
#1775
@MMT
I went looking and can't seem to figure out what has you so convinced. Hopefully your death post fixes that.

@djodref
I think a lot of your case on Hiro can be swept under a rug of "inactive, got replaced" which leaves me Null on a lot of things like his reluctance to give reads or his willingness to discuss lynch mechanics. It is suspicious, but not enough for me to chase his lynch.

I would have gotten upset as well if I was VE because you're ignoring the fact that Hiro isn't in this game anymore, VE is.

As for da0ud, I'm not as eager to lynch him now that we're at MYLO. I can see the newbie side of things, but I really dislike that train of thought because you can't hold him accountable for anything he does. If I see scummy things, I'll push him for it.

I'm damn near certain that one of kush/thrawn is scum, so we'll see where this nk takes us and I'll go from there.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 17:45 GMT
#1776
On October 20 2012 02:41 Hopeless1der wrote:
@MMT
I went looking and can't seem to figure out what has you so convinced. Hopefully your death post fixes that.

@djodref
I think a lot of your case on Hiro can be swept under a rug of "inactive, got replaced" which leaves me Null on a lot of things like his reluctance to give reads or his willingness to discuss lynch mechanics. It is suspicious, but not enough for me to chase his lynch.

I would have gotten upset as well if I was VE because you're ignoring the fact that Hiro isn't in this game anymore, VE is.

As for da0ud, I'm not as eager to lynch him now that we're at MYLO. I can see the newbie side of things, but I really dislike that train of thought because you can't hold him accountable for anything he does. If I see scummy things, I'll push him for it.

I'm damn near certain that one of kush/thrawn is scum, so we'll see where this nk takes us and I'll go from there.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 17:46 GMT
#1777
On October 19 2012 07:57 Mementoss wrote:
I told everyone not to lynch austin

mmt, when did you do this? To never told us not to lynch Austin until 5 minutes before.

In fact, during that day you were just making a bunch of posts making Austin took scummy, even though he wasn't at the top of your.list.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 17:49 GMT
#1778
On October 20 2012 02:46 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 07:57 Mementoss wrote:
I told everyone not to lynch austin

mmt, when did you do this? To never told us not to lynch Austin until 5 minutes before.

In fact, during that day you were just making a bunch of posts making Austin took scummy, even though he wasn't at the top of your.list.


im not linking you to it, I showed where he was town in a huge post and tried to ask people if it made sense to convince them,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 19 2012 17:51 GMT
#1779
Hey sorry I'm in the middle of moving, don't have Internet except for my phone. I'll be back online probably a little over 24 hours from now.... Might phone post between now and then but prob not. Oh yeah v e is scum for having such a strong lynch Austin stance even though he's a replacement. First words were something like "Austin needs to go" .... Most confident first words from a replacement I've ever seen
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 17:53 GMT
#1780
Why is either thrawn or me scum lol...I was wrong about ve targetting the noobs because 1der you are the biggest fucking noob in this game. All day you have had no arguments, just talking about how you want me dead. You are wrong you are bad and this is the last time I will talk to you directly. Pretending to be scum to catch scum...what a joke.

@mmt thrawn has been my biggest scumread yeah I would lynch him. I'm not as sure as I used to be about it though.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
UpATreeSC 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 968
Dewaltoss 124
firebathero 93
Zeus 65
Trap 41
910 38
Bale 22
NaDa 18
ToSsGirL 18
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
zelot 16
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6001
420jenkins224
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1275
Fnx 892
edward81
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS110
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1820
Other Games
summit1g4562
Grubby3122
Beastyqt730
B2W.Neo636
byalli405
C9.Mang0166
KnowMe150
TKL 122
BRAT_OK 66
shahzam57
Railgan16
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV296
BasetradeTV250
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream113
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur369
• WagamamaTV267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 40m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 40m
Stellar Fest
17h 40m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.