• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9898 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 103 Next
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 12:22 GMT
#1741
@Kush

If you had been given the potato at the beginning of D2, what would you have done with it ?
I mean, who would you have given the potato and when ?

kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 12:22 GMT
#1742
memtoss the lynch was totally your fault... I was the only one actually in the thread yesterday trying to push a lynch.
@mementoss Who do you think we should have lynched yesterday.

YOU WERE FUCKING NO WHERE DUDE!
Cool you said Austin was a bad lynch, but there was no fucking alternative.

New scumtheory: VE Memetoss scumteam. Thoughts town?

also memetoss answer that question up there.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 12:23 GMT
#1743
@ djo I would have immediately given it to prpl... you are obsessed with this potato.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 12:38 GMT
#1744
On October 19 2012 21:22 kushm4sta wrote:
memtoss the lynch was totally your fault... I was the only one actually in the thread yesterday trying to push a lynch.
@mementoss Who do you think we should have lynched yesterday.

YOU WERE FUCKING NO WHERE DUDE!
Cool you said Austin was a bad lynch, but there was no fucking alternative.

New scumtheory: VE Memetoss scumteam. Thoughts town?

also memetoss answer that question up there.


On October 19 2012 20:52 Mementoss wrote:
I guess the key to this game is distinguishing scum from really stupid.


I was in the thread all day up till the last hours up to the lynch. THERE WAS ALTERNATIVES.
Djo
Da0d
Kush
Hiro/VE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 12:40 GMT
#1745
anyways I am definitly not making deadline on friday night, so I can say this safely for now. I will be making my death post(s) but it won't be right before deadline like I hope.

thrawn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 12:41 GMT
#1746
Cool. I'll look into that before deadline.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 12:48 GMT
#1747
you did not actively push any of those lynches.
The only possibilities were me, austin, djo, and dao. And none of those lynches.but Austin looked.good to me. Today you don't even like any of those lynches.

This inidicates who I'm willing to lynch and who I'm not.at this point.

ve
thrawn

mementoss
1der

djo
dao
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 12:51 GMT
#1748
i dont understand why everyone in the thread feels the need to defend da0 at all costs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 12:55 GMT
#1749
On October 19 2012 21:51 Mementoss wrote:
i dont understand why everyone in the thread feels the need to defend da0 at all costs

because I think he's a noob not scum. and I want to believe a better player not a noob has tricked me all this time.

Also I'm having doubts about thrawn. not really confident in that read at all anymore.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 12:58 GMT
#1750
On October 19 2012 21:23 kushm4sta wrote:
@ djo I would have immediately given it to prpl... you are obsessed with this potato.


That's the thing !

I'm just trying to make you see the problem by yourself.
Hiro said he was keeping the potato because he was controlling the lynch this way. He said something about keeping it for 24 hours and then giving it to prplhz. He didn't even respect what he was saying because that was bullshit.
I'm saying he was keeping the potato for the sake of keeping the potato. Because that what scum would do (or desperate townies). Prplhz said it himself, he was going to try to keep the potato long enough to convince us that he was town.
I bet Hiro was doing exactly the same, holding onto the potato to show us that he was not afraid of dying.
But at the end, his scum survival instincts took over.

Why didn't he give it immediately to prplhz ? I would have done this, you would have done this, everybody asked him to do this. But he kept the potato, retaining info, trying to get some town cred.
I could only see scum motivation for such a move.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 13:16 GMT
#1751
On October 19 2012 21:51 Mementoss wrote:
i dont understand why everyone in the thread feels the need to defend da0 at all costs


First thing for me is a gut feeling. When I try to read his filter objectively, I read him as complete newbie.
I cannot imagine anyone forge anything like this. The best example being him not knowing about the blue roles.

Maybe the more important thing is that he is obviously playing alone. I'm pretty sure that nobody is here to explain him how to defend himself, how to look consistent, how to not ninja-vote and so on. Moreover he doesn't follow any strategy.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 13:20 GMT
#1752
On October 19 2012 22:16 Djodref wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 21:51 Mementoss wrote:
i dont understand why everyone in the thread feels the need to defend da0 at all costs


First thing for me is a gut feeling. When I try to read his filter objectively, I read him as complete newbie.
I cannot imagine anyone forge anything like this. The best example being him not knowing about the blue roles.

Maybe the more important thing is that he is obviously playing alone. I'm pretty sure that nobody is here to explain him how to defend himself, how to look consistent, how to not ninja-vote and so on. Moreover he doesn't follow any strategy.


What about the newbie strategy where you are scum and you convince everyone your too newb so no one kills you strategy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 14:27 GMT
#1753
I've just read his filter once more and I don't think this level of newbieness could be forged.
If he got us fooled (I mean thrawn, kush and me), I'd say he deserves a victory...

I've played the newbie card a lot in my last game because I was a cop. I think in this case you use it in an apologetic way, whether you want it or not. You don't go crazy when you got called for dick riding Thrawn and end up with someting like this+ Show Spoiler +
On October 17 2012 15:40 da0ud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2012 13:10 kushm4sta wrote:
On October 17 2012 12:34 da0ud wrote:
I was actually pretty sure Thrawn would get killed, as he has been the most consistent at behaving town. On top of that he is a good player (in my modest opinion) so I thought it would have been a big hit to us in fighting for who are the real scumies left.

Are we playing the same game??
Why is thrawn so town? Because he doesn't act retardedly? That's enough to make you town now?
Read his filter. He has contributed nothing. His only case was a bad one on SANDROBA, confirmed town, which he went back on extremely easily.
Frankly I am baffled by this thrawn dickride. I want you to explain. If you do not explain adequately I will support your lynch. gogo.

Keep in mind this: the people who seem the scummiest probably aren't scum. That is because they don't care about stopping themselves from looking scummy. They are just going to act however they want to act. Scum, however, will go out of their way to act town.

@daoud explain your thrawn dickride


You are right I think I am not really playing the same game. More like the paranoid game indeed. lol.
Don't worry there is no language barrier, it is pretty much me being dumb and that's it. I have been working in HK for 5 yrs now mostly with native english speaking people (including Aussies and Kiwis). So I don't want you to put my stupidity in me not understanding what is happening. I am probably too lazy and busy in the morning too really read very carefully and take notes. I usually catch back on the thread in the morning when there is action at work. I try to do it as fast as possible otherwise there is no one to actually share views with me. I should read slower and more carefuly. But whatever...

Thank to you, Kush, and thrawn himself to make me read entirely his filter. And there is not much in there.
Thrawn you go from my first town read to second scum read.

Here are the three main reasons :

1) Your votes in Day1 went for prplhz (town), Sand twice (town), Djo (very town-looking, again I will re-read his filter, but he makes very good cases). He initially votes Sand in the finals and when he sees suspicions onto ON he unvotes then changes to ON.

2) this post :
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2012 11:06 thrawn2112 wrote:
guys hurry up with the night actions I'm eager to learn about the new lynch mechanics

Too naive, almost similar to mine where i imply the last one to act was scum. Here basically he implies I have nothing to do, or not much talking to do with my scum team, so hurry up => VERY VERY SCUMMY

3) this other post :
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2012 21:11 thrawn2112 wrote:
On October 16 2012 21:04 kushm4sta wrote:
@thrawn have you ever rolled scum before? Do not answer for liquid city since that game is ongoing.

If you rolled scum what would you play like?


no I haven't (unless you count sk) so I have no idea. I'd either ask my mafia bros for advice the entire time or I'd just tell them to bus the shit out of me D1. or I might bus the shit out of them the whole game.

When looking at action, no one votes on him so didn't ask his mates to bus the sh!t out of him.
Did not bus the sh!t out of them either cause mostly accused or voted townies.
Hence is actions are the opposite of what he PRETENDS he would do if he were scum.
This is too big to be true.

There is more to say but i will focus on others as well. Thanks Kush for waking me up, you going down my ladder I started already in Day2.


You should have some survival instinct.

Also I've just noticed how he reacted to the potato situation. I was planning to do more or less the same stuff that prplhz did (well he didn't want to blew up ET but prplhz didn't do it at the end).
I think they both wanted to keep the potato because they were both desperate and unable to prove their innocence.

kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 14:32 GMT
#1754
ok djo it's kind of a good point about the potato I concede. It was weird how he said he was doing it because there was no way it was going to blow up before 24 hours, when obviously it could and it did.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 14:33 GMT
#1755
Has anyone played with scum Hiro before?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 14:36 GMT
#1756
@Hopeless

Hopeless, I've almost managed to totally changed my mind about you. I'm waiting for the NK to be sure. I'll explain at the beginning of D3.
So I'm begging you to change your mind about daoud. Right now, I think at 95% that he is town. He is the perfect mislynch.
Please remember that obvious scum is usually town

Also I would like to have you input regarding my latest points on Hiro's filter.

At least, I want you to answer the following questions
  • What do you think is saying daoud's partner in the mafia QT ?
  • What do you think about this post+ Show Spoiler +
    On October 12 2012 16:59 da0ud wrote:
    H1 vs ON :
    It bothers me as well that ON doesnt seem to care very much and has posted only a few messages. Most of them being useless (like his phone being dead for 24hrs, the panic votes). Since then nothing has been posted and I agree that it seems odd for someone from town not to participate in the lynching process as it is its only real way of finding scum. I would expect even more a townie to participate if he is still on for lynching.
    It makes sense for mafia not to worry about advancing if his accomplices do manage to save him at any future round.
    H1 posts seems pretty coherent i am maybe too newbie to have a good read out of it. I haven't played no game with any of you in the past, and i actually don't really want to because i want to make myself an opinion out of your posts and not ur behaviour in other games.

    ?
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 14:44 GMT
#1757
Ok guys, I was hoping to discuss with more people tonight but I need to get some sleep.

VE is not here to address my questions nor any questions so I'm just going to say that his last post way unnecessarily aggressive. I'm sorry to bring up a very basic point but you were not promoting a good atmosphere for the discussion.

I'm tunneling like this because I was convinced that Hiro was scum before you replaced him. The latest points I want people to comment on concern only Hiro's filter and not yours and are not related to lurking anymore (unlike my precedents points against Hiro).
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 16:02 GMT
#1758
Thrawn are you in favor of a VE lynch? Is anyone against it?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 16:24 GMT
#1759
On October 20 2012 01:02 kushm4sta wrote:
Thrawn are you in favor of a VE lynch? Is anyone against it?


no you kill thrawn tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 19 2012 16:26 GMT
#1760
WTF?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft294
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft294
ViBE133
CosmosSc2 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1908
Shuttle 546
Artosis 496
910 35
Dota 2
monkeys_forever680
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox397
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5720
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam584
JimRising 560
C9.Mang0258
Maynarde120
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick861
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen123
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 42m
Stellar Fest
12h 42m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.