• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:47
CEST 02:47
KST 09:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8829 users

Looney Lynching Mini Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 103 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 00:23 GMT
#1701
if im wrong about hopeless i quit mafia lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 00:32 GMT
#1702
On October 19 2012 07:35 Djodref wrote:
1-VisceraEyes
2-austinmcc
3-Hopeless1der
4-kushm4sta
5-Mementoss
6-Thrawn2112
7-Djodref
8-da0ud


On October 19 2012 07:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
1 austin
2 djodref
3 kushm4sta
4 mementoss
5 hopeless1der
6 thrawn
7 hiro
8 da0ud

lol sorry mods this is the real one for now


I want a fucking explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 00:34 GMT
#1703
hoping for a god medic tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
October 19 2012 00:41 GMT
#1704
On October 19 2012 09:32 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 07:35 Djodref wrote:
1-VisceraEyes
2-austinmcc
3-Hopeless1der
4-kushm4sta
5-Mementoss
6-Thrawn2112
7-Djodref
8-da0ud


Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 07:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
1 austin
2 djodref
3 kushm4sta
4 mementoss
5 hopeless1der
6 thrawn
7 hiro
8 da0ud

lol sorry mods this is the real one for now


I want a fucking explanation


maybe if you use nice words

or maybe you could just read anything I've written about da0 lately and figure out why I did it
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 00:44 GMT
#1705
On October 19 2012 09:41 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 09:32 Mementoss wrote:
On October 19 2012 07:35 Djodref wrote:
1-VisceraEyes
2-austinmcc
3-Hopeless1der
4-kushm4sta
5-Mementoss
6-Thrawn2112
7-Djodref
8-da0ud


On October 19 2012 07:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
1 austin
2 djodref
3 kushm4sta
4 mementoss
5 hopeless1der
6 thrawn
7 hiro
8 da0ud

lol sorry mods this is the real one for now


I want a fucking explanation


maybe if you use nice words

or maybe you could just read anything I've written about da0 lately and figure out why I did it


its pretty much a scum claim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 01:01 GMT
#1706
I've always stated that I firmly believe that daoud is a potential mislynch
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
October 19 2012 01:13 GMT
#1707
On October 19 2012 10:01 Djodref wrote:
I've always stated that I firmly believe that daoud is a potential mislynch


so on a scale of one to town hes townier than you, yet you know your own alignment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
October 19 2012 01:35 GMT
#1708
Let's lynch Thrawn.
-wishy washy as fuck.
-doesn't even know who his scumreads are.

Or let's lynch VE.
-told us to lynch austin.
-wasn't here all day.
-mislynched me in Liquid City.

Or we could lynch me.
-bad at this game.


Those are my 3 top scumreads guys.
Also 1der let's lynch him because he seems really angry at me.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 19 2012 01:53 GMT
#1709
mmt have you had a chance to see austin's new tunnel?
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 02:19 GMT
#1710
On October 19 2012 10:13 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2012 10:01 Djodref wrote:
I've always stated that I firmly believe that daoud is a potential mislynch


so on a scale of one to town hes townier than you, yet you know your own alignment?


I've used my list as a tool to protect the guy I'm almost sure to be a mislynch. I don't care if it doesn't reflect exactly my thoughts and knowledge about my alignments. That's why I wanted us to use a majority lynch in parallel so we don't waste our time attacking each other on how we are using our list.
I know you have said that you want to lynch anyone doing that kind of stuff but I didn't sign anything with you regarding that.


da0ud
Profile Joined April 2011
Hong Kong252 Posts
October 19 2012 03:54 GMT
#1711
Mementoss,
I am wondering if you coming 10min before the deadline in order to try to save Austin is not a proof of you being scum.
It leaves us not enough time to change drastically the destiny of Austin.
This gives you town credit.
However, if you don't get NKed now for being the only one to push Austin out of a mislynch, you will look even scummier to me.

I am trying to understand if it would make sense for the scum team not to kill you overnight if you were town.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 19 2012 04:44 GMT
#1712
On October 19 2012 12:54 da0ud wrote:
Mementoss,
I am wondering if you coming 10min before the deadline in order to try to save Austin is not a proof of you being scum.
It leaves us not enough time to change drastically the destiny of Austin.
This gives you town credit.
However, if you don't get NKed now for being the only one to push Austin out of a mislynch, you will look even scummier to me.

I am trying to understand if it would make sense for the scum team not to kill you overnight if you were town.



Yeah....this might be the scummiest post in the thread. There's no townie motivation for stating the bolded in-thread during the night phase. This looks like planting a seed to me - like you're scum planning to leave Mementoss alive to try and mislynch him.

I still very much think that Mementoss is town, and I think any possible medics should flip a coin between he and I tonight.

I'm trying REALLY HARD not to take

On October 19 2012 10:35 kushm4sta wrote:
Let's lynch Thrawn.
-wishy washy as fuck.
-doesn't even know who his scumreads are.

Or let's lynch VE.
-told us to lynch austin.
-wasn't here all day.
-mislynched me in Liquid City.

Or we could lynch me.
-bad at this game.


Those are my 3 top scumreads guys.
Also 1der let's lynch him because he seems really angry at me.


this as a scumclaim considering Kush's play in LC. The italicized leads me to believe that I'm seeing the same newbie emotional town shit that I mistook for scummy manipulation last game.

Along with Da0 who is definitely NOT going to kill Mementoss tonight, I'm interested in a Djod lynch tomorrow. I'll post a case before the day starts, but considering his retarded VE tunnel yesterday when I was in no danger of being lynched, especially since he was doing nothing to convince town to do it, and the vote thing Mementoss pointed out in putting himself higher than Da0 is pretty much gg for me.

I'm almost giddy at the thought of the lynch mechanic tomorrow.[/sarcasm]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 05:12 GMT
#1713
@da0ud

When you look at the final vote count, you realize that you, Mementoss and Thrawn are at the end of the list. It means that you are generally acknowledged as town players.

On October 19 2012 07:52 kitaman27 wrote:
Day Three Update

45 austin
41 djodref
40 kushm4sta
36 hiro
33 hopeless1der
33 thrawn
32 mementoss
28 da0ud


If we don't have a medic, which I doubt, the mafia is going to kill one of us tonight. Tomorrow we are likely to be in a situation with only 6 players left (4 town and 2 mafia). This situation is a mylo situation, for mislynch or lose.
It means that if we mislynch again tomorrow, we are going to be 3 town and 2 mafia before the night and most likely 2 vs 2 the last day. In this case, mafia wins. Am I right, because it still could be possible for town to win if we have more potato days and be lucky this time?
That's why we need absolutely to lynch one mafia member tomorrow. On the opposite, mafia has to kill the players with the most town cred (provided they are not mafia themselves) to increase their chances to lead to a mislynch.
I believe you are still a potential mislynch, so I don't think that mafia is going to kill you tonight. It's the same for me by the way
Right now, I believe that Mementoss, Thrawn and maybe Hopeless are the most townie like among us. I would be very surprised if one of them is not killed tonight, I'm even expecting mafia to kill Mementoss. There might be a mafia player between the 3 of them but definitively not the two of them imo (or else I have to say gg wp guys).
I think we should focus our efforts to find and lynch the scum between the other people. And this time we need to consolidate because mafia can try to change the result of the vote at the deadline.

I strongly believe that Hiro was scum, so I want to push a VE lynch for tomorrow.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 05:16 GMT
#1714
@VE

Why a medic should target you ?
Look at the final vote list, you are not considered as town among us.
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 05:17 GMT
#1715
EBWOP: Where were you by the way ?
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 05:49 GMT
#1716
And one more time, the list thing doesn't mean anything. I've tried to rank my reads the best I could all day long but at the end, it is just a tool to get the lynch the way we wanted (i.e thrawn and me). I wanted daoud not to be mislynched, even by putting myself at risk (I'm putting myself second on the list by doing that), do you think a mafia player would do this ?

I must admit that, in this case, the only thing that would make sense is a djodref/daoud scumteam but you'll see that I'm town if you flip me and I still believe that daoud is town.

Moreover, it would be a miracle for such a newb/newb/lurker scumteam to go that far...
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 05:54 GMT
#1717
I have a feeling that nobody looks at my filter for my cases, only for finding stupid things I've said to attack me...

Could you please check Hiro's filter and tell me what you think about these points ?

D1/N1
  • talkative about the lynch mechanics but a lot less about the match-ups in general
  • kush and me on his radar then drops us (not even commenting my matchup against sandro)
  • gives his thoughts but mainly when people ask him for it, retaining info in general
  • too decisive to be true regarding his ON votes (R3 and R4) => he was bussing him
  • cast scummy shadow on prplhz for voting Sandro before we know this one is going to turn town

D2/N2
  • holds the potato for a bad reason => retaining info
  • not giving scumreads at the execption of prplhz (even if I get back on his radar)
  • disregards me and my questions
  • promise scumreads and disappear

The potato thing is important ! Please do not discard it !
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 19 2012 06:07 GMT
#1718
Did you disagree with my analysis of austin Dj?

Your points against Hiro point DIRECTLY to inactive...which, WHOA SHIT THAT'S THE GUY I REPLACED! That CONFIRMS inactive. You're trying to attribute scumminess to things that were possibly out of his control because he went AFK AND I REPLACED THE GUY!

You say he "cast scummy shadow on prplhz for voting Sandro"? Why is that indicative of scum? I had a townread on Sandro from when I was following along AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME! Does that make me scum FROM OUTSIDE THE FUCKING GAME?!

And a guy isn't allowed to have SCUMREADS EITHER?!

Is anyone listening to this guy? Or can we just agree that he's the lynch tomorrow so the mechanic isn't even a fucking issue? Because I'm tired of being tunneled to death on this clown's horrible reasoning and the fact that he pursued it all while austin was in his #2 spot while I was one of the loudest voices in opposition of austin leads me to believe that there are fucking shenannies afoot.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 06:16 GMT
#1719
@thrawn

On October 18 2012 13:38 thrawn2112 wrote:
no I don't want to lynch him because I don't like lynching replacements, especially when the replace in with like 24 hours left till lynch.

As for your case, I don't think the "not giving potato to prplhz" is a good argument. Reading through his filter at that time it really looked like he had good reasons for not doing so. (He planned on giving prplhz the potato right before the 24 hour mark) Other than that the main stuff everyone (including me) has been citing as suspicious behavior was his lurking... well when he gets a replacement that makes me think he has legitimate real life reasons for his low activity. That does not point to townie or scummy... it just means he didn't have enough time to properly play the game so I can't make any judgement calls based on the fact that he was a lurker. Other than that, the posts he did make were well reasoned etc so I don't see anything damming enough to lynch his replacement. At this point my read on hiro is basically null and it's all going to be based off my read on VE from now on.


Ok, here is some comments from you about my "potato" point. By the way, this 24hours thing is bullshit, nobody could have known that for sure.

Now here is one other post from you from before.

On October 15 2012 14:11 thrawn2112 wrote:
da0 if you are town then you keeping the potato does not help town.

why i think both da0 and prp are scum = they both want/agree to hold onto the potato. what town player would want the potato? no town player wants the potato unless they think they know when the potato goes kapow and nobody knows when that'll happen. why would scum want the potato? to gain town cred by pretending not to care if they have the potato.

da0 you should be talking about who is scum... and you;re going to have to try harder than making crazy night action theories. That theory did make a little bit of sense but it's all circumstantial and it assumes that the mods were hovering over the thread at the exact moment the night actions were sent in


Why did you change your mind ?

Djodref
Profile Joined September 2012
France3332 Posts
October 19 2012 06:19 GMT
#1720
@VE

Why are you getting so angry because I want people to focus their attention on Hiro's filter ?

I don't think that my points are directly directed to his inactivity. I think they stand by themselves and gather enough evidence for me to think you are mafia !
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft353
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2061
Artosis 638
Shuttle 553
910 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever693
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox534
Other Games
summit1g8456
shahzam701
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0304
ViBE139
Maynarde136
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 13m
Stellar Fest
12h 13m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.