• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8260 users

TL mobile version - Page 9

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
December 01 2011 01:15 GMT
#161
Love this. Thanks guys! Only thing I would change is to add a tiny tl horse icon on the top bar when viewing threads, either in front of News it after the clock. I can't explain why but that would make me feel more at home I guess
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
December 26 2011 09:19 GMT
#162
On November 30 2011 20:48 canilsen wrote:
I disabled mobile version and can't get back. Help?


I have this problem. There is no way to get to the mobile version once you've told it to go to the regular version.
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
December 30 2011 01:44 GMT
#163
There is a way to get it back, but you have to clear cookies.

For me, when I go to the quote reply page, I crash a ton while typing up a reply. Doesn't seem to happen on the bottom reply section.
salito
Profile Joined May 2010
1649 Posts
December 30 2011 02:20 GMT
#164
Interface is good. Is there anyway to make Opera Mobile detect it?
Nature moves in the shortest way possible.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
January 02 2012 19:44 GMT
#165
Can't see the title of the blog once you're in the blog :/
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
MaestroMaus
Profile Joined January 2012
Netherlands23 Posts
January 11 2012 16:46 GMT
#166
On May 22 2011 03:20 Loophole wrote:
Wonderfull! Ive been wanting this for quite a while, since i check the site from my iphone often.

One change I'd like to see would be enlarging the page number links, maybe giving them a square button. They're kind of small and i miss the one im going for sometimes.

As it is this is already much easier to browse on my phone. Thanks!


This please! It's the only thing that's annoying me on the mobile version. (Samsung Galaxy S II)
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
February 22 2012 08:57 GMT
#167
I've started using the mobile version lately, and it's great! So I thought I'd offer a little feedback

First of all, I think it would be beneficial with an official OP, containing a list of features that are being considered or not considered. It seems that this is the thread that people find when they wish to submit feedback, but you have to read through it all, and much of it is more than half a year old, before you get a picture of what is going on with the mobile version. I realize that keeping a proper OP up to date can be bothersome, but that's one of my two cents, anyway.

The other cent is a suggestion on how to solve the small numbers when one tries to navigate: What about having huge image boxes (or just huge text size, I guess), saying First, Prev, Next, Last and then possibly page numbers inbetween Prev and Next, or maybe even a small field in which one can write the number of the page one wishes to go to? With a mobile device, I don't think it's equally important to keep navigation subtle, since the users, most likely, have scrolled a great deal already and won't ever see the pages in their intireties.

Of course, I realize that you're doing a lot of work (awesome work, I may add; I love the Subscribed threads feature!) on other things as well, so I don't mean to nag, but that's precisely why an official OP would be beneficial. Then people would know when they could expect updates and when they wouldn't.
HypernovA
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada556 Posts
February 24 2012 17:44 GMT
#168
Is this still in effect? Ever since the redoing of the front page, I can't get mobile to work on safari iPhone anymore.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
February 24 2012 18:58 GMT
#169
The new normal front page is awesome, I love it!

Hopefully they fix Mobile to be similar
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
March 07 2012 20:13 GMT
#170
Like the mobile version, but two things:

1.
On February 22 2012 17:57 iMAniaC wrote:
The other cent is a suggestion on how to solve the small numbers when one tries to navigate: What about having huge image boxes (or just huge text size, I guess), saying First, Prev, Next, Last and then possibly page numbers inbetween Prev and Next, or maybe even a small field in which one can write the number of the page one wishes to go to? With a mobile device, I don't think it's equally important to keep navigation subtle, since the users, most likely, have scrolled a great deal already and won't ever see the pages in their intireties.


I'd love seeing something done about the small page numbers.

2. Also, maybe you could consider adding a comma in the post date (March 07, 2012 16:40) instead of (March 07 2012 16:40
). Stupid Android browser interprets the middle part of the latter as a phone number and opens the phone application.

iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-07 20:28:03
March 07 2012 20:25 GMT
#171
Never mind.

+ Show Spoiler +
I accidentally reported someone (I think) when I tried to press a page number, so I'm making this post for the sole reason of reporting it, in order to see if it's reported right away or if I have to confirm reporting it. Although slightly off topic, I did it on my mobile phone and it happened because the numbers were so small.

Edit: So I learned two things: 1) You can't report your own posts, and 2) you have to confirm the report as well as a reason. So no harm done, then
opportunistic
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada47 Posts
March 08 2012 20:41 GMT
#172
I use a blackberry so the mobile version is a godsend since we all know blackberries suck for browsing or at least my 9700 is. The only time I have trouble is with articles like from waxangel that use backgrounds or borders for it.

I can click one and zoom and have the page resize nicely so the entire article is legible without scrolling left or right to see the rest of it. But in the forums its perfect. I click zoom once and everything resize nicely.

I'm unsure if that's an issue with the phone or coding but I thought I'd ask.

Tl mobile is awesome and I really appreciate the work you put into it.
today is a good day to die
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
March 27 2012 03:06 GMT
#173
How do i turn this back on???
POGGERS
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
March 27 2012 04:46 GMT
#174
On March 27 2012 12:06 konadora wrote:
How do i turn this back on???

i just clear cookies yo~
but yeah there should be a button that allows you to return
dats racist
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-30 10:24:46
March 29 2012 21:13 GMT
#175
Hm the results page from empire vs. Cant remember wasn't correctly displayed, but I guess thats just me (Galaxy Ace, Android 2.2.3 I think).
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
Prev 1 7 8 9 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1172
Hyun 526
firebathero 414
BeSt 338
Hyuk 301
Soma 187
Mong 143
Jaedong 86
PianO 68
Shine 66
[ Show more ]
910 51
Hm[arnc] 49
sSak 41
ZergMaN 24
Bale 24
Shinee 24
yabsab 21
HiyA 15
Noble 10
Sexy 9
Sharp 9
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1061
shoxiejesuss997
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King340
Other Games
gofns11062
summit1g8360
ceh9646
JimRising 408
KnowMe145
Pyrionflax56
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick453
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast30
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos863
• Stunt464
Other Games
• Shiphtur430
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.