• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:30
CEST 23:30
KST 06:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13969 users

TL Mafia LVI - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 97 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2012 22:45 GMT
#1621
If Katina flips town we won't know whether he lied or Katina was framed.

GOD I wish we were killing ShiaoPi right now instead. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
July 07 2012 22:46 GMT
#1622
I would love to lynch hyaach first to see his flip as a basis, but seeing that as impossible due to time constraints we can at least can something with Katina's flip
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
NoSmurfHere
Profile Joined June 2012
New Zealand613 Posts
July 07 2012 22:47 GMT
#1623
Since when have you agreed with me on ShiaoPi, VE?
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
July 07 2012 22:47 GMT
#1624
ebwop:
should read we can at least get something with Katina's flip
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2012 22:48 GMT
#1625
On July 06 2012 06:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
VisceraEyes Scum-O-Meter

The Good Guys
VisceraEyes
ghost403
Kurumi
austinmcc
NoSmurfHere
Acrofales
Mattchew

These are the people that I read as town.




The Bad Guys
MajuGarzett
Vivax
casualman
ShiaoPi

These are people that for one reason or another I have a scum read on. I support killing these players with zero remorse. Vivax I've provided reasoning for. I was dissatisfied with Maju's response to my question of him...his read on NSH was such that he wanted to lynch him earlier in the day, but then decided out of nowhere and for very little reason that he was wrong and in fact DEFENDED NSH late in the day when the vote-switch stuff was happening (I think). He's my strongest read as of right now, but he's also the one who has the highest probability of changing my mind if he can explain himself more thoroughly. Casualman has almost no content by which to judge him. Yet he's voting and posting every cycle. Scummy. Kill him. ShiaoPi defended BM early on, and has been a non-presence in the game for most of it. My weakest read.




The Players
Katina
grush57
Twelve
Hyaach
BroodKingEXE
Mandalor

These are people who I do NOT have a read on. They're listed in order from greenest to reddest…though I'd call all of them null reads ultimately. Katina used to be a town read, but her burst in activity seems as convenient as her choice in lynches. I've moved her to a null leaning town read.

I call them "the players" because unless they're NK'd (not likely as most of them have some form of suspicion on them save grush) then along with "The Bad Guys" they make up who are going to survive to LYLO if we keep mislynching by my estimation.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
July 07 2012 22:48 GMT
#1626
Another ebwop:
Since I did not have the time to check in earlier, no chance to not get a Katina flip anyway
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 07 2012 23:02 GMT
#1627
Just got home, glad to see katina lynched and I think BKE mod-killed.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
NoSmurfHere
Profile Joined June 2012
New Zealand613 Posts
July 07 2012 23:05 GMT
#1628
by my luck they'll both flip town
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
July 07 2012 23:10 GMT
#1629
Night 3: A performance to remember

[image loading]

Katina went into the circus ring preparing to take part in the show. It had been a stressful few days with most of Katina's friends being killed but the show must go on. She greeted each and every member of the audience personally as her co workers passed each of them refreshments. The lights started to dim as the performance started. Katina player waited until the act started as the jugglers were sent out to start entertaining the audience.

"And now the amazing Katina the Bearded lady"

Katina walked into the circus stage with the freaks beside her. She looked at the audience as they began to laugh at her like normal; some beginning to throw their peanuts towards her the jugglers retreating behind them so they avoid the worst of it.

"Today will be different from our regular performance" the juggler began taking over Drazerk's old duty

"As many of you may know some of our performers have been killed by the Ringleader and as such many of our more popular acts have been cancelled. Tonight we will have a different performance though after discussion among the performers we have proven that Katina is among the Ring leader's cronies!"

Before she could react Katina was grabbed by the Freaks each one smiling as they dragged her into the middle of the audience the screams and peanuts raining down upon her too confused to listen to the mad ravings of the juggler. A single man stood up in the stands and threw a small rock towards Katina smashing her head upon in pact killing her instantly before anyone could react the man had already fled the tent.

The crowd dispersed as the Red blood trickled from Katina's corpse lying there in the middle of the tent...

Katina the Bearded lady was killed!




It is now night 3. Day 4 will begin in 24 hours. Please send all actions to both of the hosts.
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
July 07 2012 23:11 GMT
#1630
The deadline was push up two hours. So day ends in four hours... There's still time to change votes. I'm telling you, we need to lynch someone else.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 07 2012 23:11 GMT
#1631
SHOCKING
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 07 2012 23:11 GMT
#1632
I'm going to wait until the old deadline (10 KST) to see if BKE shows up and didn't realize it was changed. If he doesn't post, he'll be modkilled.
you gotta dance
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 07 2012 23:13 GMT
#1633
On July 08 2012 08:11 Katina wrote:
The deadline was push up two hours. So day ends in four hours... There's still time to change votes. I'm telling you, we need to lynch someone else.

ok!
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
July 07 2012 23:17 GMT
#1634
Yesss. GG hyaach, gg kat.

Lynch twelve next?
NoSmurfHere
Profile Joined June 2012
New Zealand613 Posts
July 07 2012 23:17 GMT
#1635
sup haters

we kill ShiaoPi, Twelve, and grush. All of them had extremely weird reactions to the Katina lynch and almost all of them refrained from voting for a very long time.

Grush and ShiaoPi voted very very late and basically fucked themselves with their reactions.
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.
BroodKingEXE
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States829 Posts
July 07 2012 23:20 GMT
#1636
Sorry I was away,
[b]##Vote:Katina[\b]
Playing Protoss = Opponent owned
BroodKingEXE
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States829 Posts
July 07 2012 23:21 GMT
#1637
My bad, I didn't realize the time changed. Am I modkilled?
Playing Protoss = Opponent owned
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
July 07 2012 23:22 GMT
#1638
Well that puts me in an awkward spot, good that we nailed scum, not so good if you kill me next, since I am town.
I suggest lynching grush and twelve, preferably twelve first, since his defense of Katina made me more wary of him.

@NSH:
You really think I would have done that kind of reaction if I knew Katina would flip scum, because she is my scumbuddy? Seriously, I might be not playing really well this game, but I am not that stupid...
All I can say to that is that I made a mistake in my reads. If you do not believe me lynch me and get disappointed by a mislynch
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
MajuGarzett
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
July 07 2012 23:22 GMT
#1639
On July 08 2012 08:21 BroodKingEXE wrote:
My bad, I didn't realize the time changed. Am I modkilled?

I don't think so, it said you have 2 hours.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 07 2012 23:24 GMT
#1640
Cool...so I guess buddying DOES work. -.-

She was fighting hard and there were a few not on her wagon until late, myself included.

I want ShiaoPi next.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 233
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm24
League of Legends
Doublelift2690
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
fl0m2281
Liquid`RaSZi2110
crisheroes294
C9.Mang0239
Pyrionflax195
ToD187
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1029
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 30m
Replay Cast
1h 30m
OSC
14h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.