• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9692 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 811

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 809 810 811 812 813 1431 Next
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
September 04 2010 21:33 GMT
#16201
pm radjcaob in game he plays a hybrid ap/ad teemo
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 04 2010 21:48 GMT
#16202
Looks like I am not checking my enemies' items properly... I totally missed that Shaco went for 6 boots. Well, his first gank turned into a double kill for our Ezreal, and the game continued like that, so I can't blame him for playing crappy. My team was trying to dive a lot and it failed quite a bit, so it was a harder game than it should have been... Shaco went 5/10/X, quite respectable for that build imo.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
radmax86
Profile Joined September 2004
United States437 Posts
September 04 2010 22:16 GMT
#16203
any tips kog vs kog (mirror match)? Does AD or AP Kog beat fast bloodrazor?
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
September 04 2010 23:14 GMT
#16204
On September 05 2010 07:16 radmax86 wrote:
any tips kog vs kog (mirror match)? Does AD or AP Kog beat fast bloodrazor?


Faster bloodrazor should win....

Or just don't play unranked games!
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-04 23:32:20
September 04 2010 23:31 GMT
#16205
On September 05 2010 06:02 ToT)OjKa( wrote:
So is AP teemo totally not viable then, let alone teemo himself?

I just love sticking shrooms down : [



I just played with an AP te emo who started 10-0 but then provided no actual utility in team fights. He just had a bit of a poke and just sat there, where an AD Te-Emo would be whipping their whole team at that point. I think this is the most retarded build ever because you completely gimp yourself in team fights.
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-04 23:56:19
September 04 2010 23:47 GMT
#16206
My teemo build:

-clairvoyance
-teleport

-cloth armor + 3 health potions
-kill wolves
-kill wraiths
-port back and buy boots 1
-teleport to lane
-farm 700gold for madreds
-mess up the jungle for the rest of the game



From there you get wriggles, frozen mallet, banshees. The idea is to

A) mushroom up the whole map
B) knowing where their team is at all times and thus C and D
C) completely avoid any confrontation you cannot win via your innate speed, clairvoyance, stealth, and so on
D) force confrontations you CAN win, via frozen mallet

in teamfights you just poke their entire team and spread your poison around. It's not a whole lot of damage, but combined with the slow and the fear of stepping on your mushroom if they rush at you (and you being innately tanky and fast), it's fairly useful.

If they start running, activate your speed boost and chase.

Your team cannot have a jungler for this build, as you'll overlap in usefulness.
Kexx
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
September 04 2010 23:49 GMT
#16207
okay I have a question, I'm only level 18 and winning a game usually completely relies on me carrying and leading the team.
If I want to win I usually pick Vlad and take mid solo, if my team isn't brain dead I win 90% of the time.

But it's getting boring and now I want to buy a melee carry.
I'm thinking of Xin, Olaf or Pantheon.
The question is which of those heroes is best suited for my situation.
1. in 90% of the cases there won't be a jungler so there is no top solo line.
2. I should take solo lane as I don't want to risk a scrub taking it and not taking advantage of it, or worse feed in solo lane.

so what should I take?
I doubt jungling is a good method to carry, but maybe it is a good way, not sure.
I kinda think Pantheon could be the most fun, but is probably the weakest carry out of those 3.

So I'd like to hear your opinions on this.
chooooch
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-04 23:59:40
September 04 2010 23:58 GMT
#16208
Olaf with mana regen can hold 1v2, but he's usually the one jungling.

Pantheon and Xin probably can't.

The only melee carry that i'd WANT soloing 1v2 would be gangplank.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 05 2010 00:02 GMT
#16209
I just bought Olaf and I suck an unbelievable amount of dick with him. I've been playing extremely well with jungle amumu but I just can't get the hang of jungling Olaf. While I almost always succeed in ganking with a bandage toss from the bushes in the midst of my jungling, I never seem to set anything up in the lanes with Olaf.

Then I just end up feeding cause I'm not really sure how to build him. I start out with Vampiric Scepter and I save it to build into Starks Fervor later. I've heard greaves are good on him so I've been getting greaves/frozen mallet then going straight into guardian angel and then starks fervor. Should I build him tankier?

Is atmas impaler a good item on Olaf?
RIP Aaliyah
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 00:07:00
September 05 2010 00:06 GMT
#16210
lilballz builds olaf tanky (i always see randuin) with a cloak of agility (18% crit) thrown in there for damage.
Nokeboy
Profile Joined December 2008
United States1009 Posts
September 05 2010 00:17 GMT
#16211
Flavor of the month nerds.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
September 05 2010 00:17 GMT
#16212
On September 05 2010 09:06 Juicyfruit wrote:
lilballz builds olaf tanky (i always see randuin) with a cloak of agility (18% crit) thrown in there for damage.

any videos of lilballz playing olaf? i've seen him on hotshots stream but i've never seen hotshot himself play olaf
RIP Aaliyah
Kexx
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
September 05 2010 00:24 GMT
#16213
On September 05 2010 09:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 09:06 Juicyfruit wrote:
lilballz builds olaf tanky (i always see randuin) with a cloak of agility (18% crit) thrown in there for damage.

any videos of lilballz playing olaf? i've seen him on hotshots stream but i've never seen hotshot himself play olaf


there is one vid of hotshot playing Olaf solo mid against vlad, but I wouldn't take it as an example really, he rushes warmongs.

I like lilballz build, he relies on early maxed E, CDR and life to get as much E's in a fight as possible.

I still don't know who to buy.

chooooch
UbOs
Profile Joined February 2009
United States28 Posts
September 05 2010 00:35 GMT
#16214
hey, how viable is ap ez? i've been playing ad as it seems to be the recommended build but i'm getting pretty bored with it.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
September 05 2010 00:35 GMT
#16215
On September 05 2010 09:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I just bought Olaf and I suck an unbelievable amount of dick with him. I've been playing extremely well with jungle amumu but I just can't get the hang of jungling Olaf. While I almost always succeed in ganking with a bandage toss from the bushes in the midst of my jungling, I never seem to set anything up in the lanes with Olaf.

Then I just end up feeding cause I'm not really sure how to build him. I start out with Vampiric Scepter and I save it to build into Starks Fervor later. I've heard greaves are good on him so I've been getting greaves/frozen mallet then going straight into guardian angel and then starks fervor. Should I build him tankier?

Is atmas impaler a good item on Olaf?

Never start vamp specter and almost never get zerker greaves. (merc threads are just so good)
Not sure about an olaf build, I'd build tanky instead of lifesteal, though.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Nokeboy
Profile Joined December 2008
United States1009 Posts
September 05 2010 00:36 GMT
#16216
On September 05 2010 09:24 Kexx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 09:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On September 05 2010 09:06 Juicyfruit wrote:
lilballz builds olaf tanky (i always see randuin) with a cloak of agility (18% crit) thrown in there for damage.

any videos of lilballz playing olaf? i've seen him on hotshots stream but i've never seen hotshot himself play olaf


there is one vid of hotshot playing Olaf solo mid against vlad, but I wouldn't take it as an example really, he rushes warmongs.

I like lilballz build, he relies on early maxed E, CDR and life to get as much E's in a fight as possible.

I still don't know who to buy.


I say Xin Zhao, a good Xin Zhao can carrying teams. Olaf is good, but probably not as easy. From my experiences with Olaf, if your team isn't doing so great, you probably aren't going to be also. Not to mention with no runes and not much masteries, I bet Xin Zhao could 1v2 easily and probably nab a few kills
Kexx
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 00:42:48
September 05 2010 00:38 GMT
#16217
On September 05 2010 09:36 Nokeboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 09:24 Kexx wrote:
On September 05 2010 09:17 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On September 05 2010 09:06 Juicyfruit wrote:
lilballz builds olaf tanky (i always see randuin) with a cloak of agility (18% crit) thrown in there for damage.

any videos of lilballz playing olaf? i've seen him on hotshots stream but i've never seen hotshot himself play olaf


there is one vid of hotshot playing Olaf solo mid against vlad, but I wouldn't take it as an example really, he rushes warmongs.

I like lilballz build, he relies on early maxed E, CDR and life to get as much E's in a fight as possible.

I still don't know who to buy.


I say Xin Zhao, a good Xin Zhao can carrying teams. Olaf is good, but probably not as easy. From my experiences with Olaf, if your team isn't doing so great, you probably aren't going to be also. Not to mention with no runes and not much masteries, I bet Xin Zhao could 1v2 easily and probably nab a few kills


I'm sad that nobody said, buy pantheon, he owns everything.
He's probably by far the most fun out of those three, but right now at my level I just have to play really good heroes I can depend on.

I guess I'll go for xin then.

edit: still waiting for somebody coming in saying that Pantheon is auto-win and giving me a fool proof build.

D:
chooooch
eagle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States693 Posts
September 05 2010 00:43 GMT
#16218
yes pantheon is autowin if your mogwair
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
September 05 2010 00:45 GMT
#16219
I would recommend Pantheon as well. As the infamous Tasteless would say, "He's pretty baller."
Kexx
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany240 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 00:48:08
September 05 2010 00:46 GMT
#16220
so should I take the fool proof build of maknoon, who takes Revive, dies on purpose just to ultradive on someone with 225% movement speed?

sounds pretty awesome.

what also holds me back is the new hero, she sounds pretty awesome, regardless if she is strong or not.

what do I do, what do I do.
chooooch
Prev 1 809 810 811 812 813 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem352
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 352
IndyStarCraft 157
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56680
Shuttle 3355
Horang2 481
BeSt 455
Larva 328
ggaemo 237
Soma 175
Mind 133
Last 92
Dewaltoss 88
[ Show more ]
Sexy 87
Zeus 77
hero 72
Hyun 52
Killer 49
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 33
Bale 26
PianO 22
NaDa 20
Rock 18
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2807
Dendi1598
420jenkins434
Fuzer 146
Counter-Strike
fl0m3604
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1099
MindelVK23
Grubby10
Other Games
singsing1783
FrodaN1221
B2W.Neo955
Beastyqt718
byalli596
Mlord512
ArmadaUGS208
Hui .178
KnowMe128
QueenE69
Mew2King57
CosmosSc2 26
Chillindude21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4473
League of Legends
• Nemesis3175
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
• Shiphtur198
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
Replay Cast
6h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.