• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:15
CEST 13:15
KST 20:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8797 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 179 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:06 GMT
#1481
On April 12 2011 14:05 Latrommi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:05 Kenpachi wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:04 Latrommi wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.

but you dont get it. ._.


I had to vote, though

you still dont get it -_-;

forget it man D:
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 12 2011 05:06 GMT
#1482
So who the hell won the damn election?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 05:06 GMT
#1483
On April 12 2011 14:04 Latrommi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.

...
...
...
...
I am speechless, why did you vote for me? having read only a few pages?

Thats irresponsible! You should have put your vote on someone with no chance in order to abstain. You realize how terribly bad this makes you look?
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:06 GMT
#1484
On April 12 2011 14:05 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:03 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:00 Kavdragon wrote:
I will say it again, there is absolutely no way that someone of his caliber of player would make a mistake and lynch someone who is a veteran player, a known scum hunter, and an active (but not spammy) voice in this game.

Dr.Helvetica is Scum. Lynch him.

voice of absolutely zero contribution scum hunting

all you've done is defend yourself (badly) and you ignore obvious occurrences like the pandain fiasco and really only seem concerned about your image, not whats happening in the town

if you are green i hope you take some time to seriously reevaulate your town play

also this is a classic mafia technique meant to fool town into pussying out of a lynch

"well if he was mafia he would just shut up and die right?"

nah. if you're mafia you insist to the bitter end that the person who wagoned you is scum and that when you die and flip green/blue town better lynch them. because it sows seeds of doubt. it's a technique that a real townie wouldn't use, they know that just becuase someone got a wrong read it doesn't mean they are scum and very rarely use this kind of chainsaw/OMGUS defense at the last minute


Yo. You got elected. Are you going to lynch me? Go on. Confirm me as town.

You fail at reads if you still think I'm mafia. But you don't think I'm mafia, because I'm not on your team.


terrible attempts at psyching me out
RIP Aaliyah
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
April 12 2011 05:06 GMT
#1485
I suppose this is when we find out what Kavdragon is made of?
Who dat ninja?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:06 GMT
#1486
if you're green i'm really disappointed after all the advice i've given you
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:07 GMT
#1487
and im gonna yell at you in pms too
RIP Aaliyah
Latrommi
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States222 Posts
April 12 2011 05:07 GMT
#1488
On April 12 2011 14:06 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:04 Latrommi wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.

...
...
...
...
I am speechless, why did you vote for me? having read only a few pages?

Thats irresponsible! You should have put your vote on someone with no chance in order to abstain. You realize how terribly bad this makes you look?


I understand now, and I can only try to make up my reputation lost. However, as this probably won't happen, I know I'm going to look very bad.
Possibly the best thread ever http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232912&currentpage=All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 05:08 GMT
#1489
On April 12 2011 14:06 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:04 Latrommi wrote:
On April 12 2011 14:03 Kenpachi wrote:
Latrommi is one of Kita's followers.. i get it now


Ok, there's suspicion. I get it. I had problems with getting the mafia forum's access, but got through with it enough to read a few pages before voting.

...
...
...
...
I am speechless, why did you vote for me? having read only a few pages?

Thats irresponsible! You should have put your vote on someone with no chance in order to abstain. You realize how terribly bad this makes you look?


How forced. Usually you'd say "It's not like I can control them in voting it". It makes both of you look bad.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-12 05:26:30
April 12 2011 05:08 GMT
#1490
NIGHT 1:

[image loading]


(note: the flavor post is just that: flavor. Don't assume anything because of it.)

The day started slowly as the residents of the Lower Level slowly trickled into the town square. They huddled together, dull-eyed, like lambs before the slaughter. Many of them had absolutely no ambition beyond living out a long, full life filled with lots of grandchildren. As the day wore on, those few voices of the ambitious slowly grew more and more pronounced.

The battle for leader of the sector was fierce between the owner of a string of cheap casinos, DoctorHelvetica, and the manager of Bill Murray's Fine Spammery, GMarshal. As the debate raged back and forth, factions were formed, alliances changed, and the final vote came down to the wire. As the artificial sun began to set, though, the last few citizens crossed the line, and DoctorHelvetica claimed victory by the slimmest of margins.

He immediately strode over to where Kavdragon sat, enjoying a pint and playing with a small dreidl. DoctorHelvetica and a couple of his supporters grabbed the protesting Kav and carried him to the center of the hall. Doc H was handed a large carving knife by his new second-in-command, GMarshal, and he brandished it wildly while proclaiming "DEATH TO ALL SCUM!" DoctorHelvetica drove the knife into Kav's chest, killing him instantly.

The silence following the terrible deed was only broken by the sound of a citizen throwing the doors open as he screamed "WAIT DON'T KILL HIM! HE'S INNOCENT!"

Sadly, a warning that came just too late.


Kavdragon the Townie is now dead.

It is now night! You have 24 hours to send in your night actions to me AND Meapak if you have them! Remember that any Vigilantes or Assassins in the game may not use their night actions until night 2.
SUNSFANNED
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 12 2011 05:08 GMT
#1491
On April 12 2011 14:05 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:03 AirbladeOrange wrote:
Ah shit. I wished I had read Marshal's post before time expired.


Show nested quote +
On April 12 2011 14:04 M0nsterChef wrote:
Agh crap, I was seriously considering changing votes, just because of all the stuff that has happened recently, until I realized time was up.



All of a fucking sudden people come out of the woodworks "just as time ends".


Actually it worked out for me because I would definitely switch my vote to Dr. H if I knew Marshal was going to kill me. And yes I actually did not read it until voting ended.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 12 2011 05:08 GMT
#1492
Typical
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:08 GMT
#1493
balls.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
April 12 2011 05:09 GMT
#1494
Good fucking job DrH Fucking amazing
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 12 2011 05:09 GMT
#1495
GL HF town. I've said enough.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
April 12 2011 05:09 GMT
#1496
dang.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 12 2011 05:10 GMT
#1497
DrH. i will give you advice. If i say something, go against it plz?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 12 2011 05:10 GMT
#1498
I'm off to bed...
/sigh

see you all tomorrow
Moderator
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 12 2011 05:10 GMT
#1499
Oh well, I don't know what the fuck he was thinking with his posting. Time to reevaluate and move on. This game is built on the assumption that a townie is lynched day 1 but this is a big confidence loss for me.

But we're even more screwed if I get too upset about this. It is what it is.

RIP Aaliyah
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
April 12 2011 05:11 GMT
#1500
Is anyone besides Dr. H actually surprised?
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings41
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6692
Shuttle 2750
Bisu 1188
Horang2 771
Jaedong 558
Hyuk 496
BeSt 443
Soulkey 284
firebathero 276
actioN 275
[ Show more ]
Zeus 202
Stork 178
Light 155
Leta 142
Mini 133
EffOrt 114
Last 108
Soma 106
ZerO 82
Pusan 76
Rush 65
ggaemo 60
Mong 55
Sexy 45
Killer 41
Aegong 40
Snow 38
Mind 35
hero 29
Sharp 26
sorry 25
Shinee 24
soO 23
Bale 23
NaDa 22
ToSsGirL 19
Shine 19
PianO 16
Yoon 14
Terrorterran 13
Free 11
JulyZerg 11
HiyA 10
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Dendi490
qojqva436
Fuzer 109
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1478
shoxiejesuss665
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1955
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns34094
singsing1949
XBOCT336
B2W.Neo276
DeMusliM177
Mew2King143
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS71
QueenE57
Liquid`LucifroN36
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2033
Other Games
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Stellar Fest
1h 46m
OSC
12h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.