• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8388 users

Mafia VIII [GG] - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 107 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 21 2009 04:35 GMT
#1441
voting is closed already...
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 21 2009 04:36 GMT
#1442
On May 21 2009 13:33 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2009 13:27 L wrote:
On May 21 2009 13:25 Qatol wrote:
On May 21 2009 12:56 Ace wrote:
On May 21 2009 12:55 Qatol wrote:
Ok I'm just going to make the modkilling thing with Ver nice and clear:
He asked me if I would modkill him if he requested it. He pointed out that if I refused he could be a very destructive influence on this game. I don't want that. Therefore, if he were to ask me to modkill him, I would do it. However, I'm not going to make any deals or whatever. For instance, I will not agree to modkill him if he is not lynched. Take that up with Ver himself.


ok so once Ver says he wants to be modkilled no matter what happens he's gone right?

Correct. No deals. If he says he wants it, it will happen though. (sorry I am being positively bombarded right now.)


So what if Ver says he doesn't want to be modkilled to you, but claims differently in this thread?

Is his first instance of wanting modkill enough to kill him? If so, is he already going to die because he asked for it?

why the fuck are these new rules coming out with like 20 minutes left to voting end, you fucking retard?

Please do not use that kind of language with me. What else do you expect me to do though? I'm trying to make the fairest decision I can in this position. It isn't like being modkilled doesn't have consequences beyond this game..... But I would rather not have players just posting to troll the game. Ver says he is considering doing that. Nothing I can do about it. If he decides he will, I will have to modkill him. If he says he doesn't want to be modkilled to me but claims otherwise in the thread, I will just correct him.


So if Ver asks for a Modkill in thread, you will kill him guaranteed regardless of any other information.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 21 2009 04:36 GMT
#1443
Day 2 final vote count:
nemY - 0
Ace

Ver - 11
Ace <-- from nemY
Camlito
Scaramanga
Mynock
Bockit
0cz3c <-- from Ace
Bockit <-- from Ace
fusionsdf <-- from dreamflower
MTF
RebirthOfLeGenD <-- from Abstain
Scamp
HeavOnEarth <-- from Plexa
Malongo <-- from Plexa
vivi57
Caller
Camlito

BloodyC0bbler - 0
Incognito

Plexa - 1
Malongo
BloodyC0bbler <-- from Malongo
HeavOnEarth
Showtime!

dreamflower - 0
Camlito <-- from Ver
fusionsdf

Malongo - 0
BloodyC0bbler

Ace - 14
Caller
0cz3c
L
nemY
dreamflower
Amber[Light]
Bockit <-- from Ver
Plexa
BloodyC0bbler <-- from Plexa
Scaramanga <-- from Ver
Ver
Ver
Ver
Caller <-- from MTF
RebirthOfLeGenD
Incognito <-- from BloodyC0bbler
infundibulum
Tricode

MTF - 0
Caller <-- from Ace

Abstain - 1
RebirthOfLeGenD
MrBabyHands
Caller <-- from Ace

Total - 26 + 2 extra
Ace - 12 + 2
Ver - 12
Plexa - 1
Abstain - 1



Double Lynch - 17/14 needed
Scaramanga
L
fusionsdf
nemY
BloodyC0bbler
dreamflower
Bockit
Malongo
Plexa
RebirthOfLeGenD
MTF
Ver
Ver
Ver
Ace
infundibulum
Incognito


All players have voted! Thanks so much everyone for your activity!
Night post coming shortly
Uff Da
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2009 04:36 GMT
#1444
REMEMBER TO READ MY POSTS ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE WITH ALL THOSE INSTRUCTIONS TO OWN THE FUCKING MAFIA! DO NOT FORGET YOU FUCKTARDS!!!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 21 2009 04:36 GMT
#1445
On May 21 2009 13:36 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2009 13:33 Qatol wrote:
On May 21 2009 13:27 L wrote:
On May 21 2009 13:25 Qatol wrote:
On May 21 2009 12:56 Ace wrote:
On May 21 2009 12:55 Qatol wrote:
Ok I'm just going to make the modkilling thing with Ver nice and clear:
He asked me if I would modkill him if he requested it. He pointed out that if I refused he could be a very destructive influence on this game. I don't want that. Therefore, if he were to ask me to modkill him, I would do it. However, I'm not going to make any deals or whatever. For instance, I will not agree to modkill him if he is not lynched. Take that up with Ver himself.


ok so once Ver says he wants to be modkilled no matter what happens he's gone right?

Correct. No deals. If he says he wants it, it will happen though. (sorry I am being positively bombarded right now.)


So what if Ver says he doesn't want to be modkilled to you, but claims differently in this thread?

Is his first instance of wanting modkill enough to kill him? If so, is he already going to die because he asked for it?

why the fuck are these new rules coming out with like 20 minutes left to voting end, you fucking retard?

Please do not use that kind of language with me. What else do you expect me to do though? I'm trying to make the fairest decision I can in this position. It isn't like being modkilled doesn't have consequences beyond this game..... But I would rather not have players just posting to troll the game. Ver says he is considering doing that. Nothing I can do about it. If he decides he will, I will have to modkill him. If he says he doesn't want to be modkilled to me but claims otherwise in the thread, I will just correct him.


So if Ver asks for a Modkill in thread, you will kill him guaranteed regardless of any other information.

Yes
Uff Da
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
May 21 2009 04:37 GMT
#1446
Ace if you flip green I'm sorry for being retarded
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 21 2009 04:37 GMT
#1447
I'm not. You were acting pretty stupidly.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2009 04:37 GMT
#1448
On May 21 2009 13:37 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Ace if you flip green I'm sorry for being retarded


It's ok we all drink sour breast milk sometimes ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 21 2009 04:37 GMT
#1449
On May 21 2009 13:36 Ace wrote:
REMEMBER TO READ MY POSTS ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE WITH ALL THOSE INSTRUCTIONS TO OWN THE FUCKING MAFIA! DO NOT FORGET YOU FUCKTARDS!!!


Can someone make a list of all Ace's posts in this thread? Dreamflower you seem to be able to write scripts, can you do this asap?
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2009 04:38 GMT
#1450
On May 21 2009 13:37 Incognito wrote:
I'm not. I was manipulated like a fucking assclown


Right you are bucko.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
LTT
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Shakuras1095 Posts
May 21 2009 04:38 GMT
#1451
On May 21 2009 13:37 L wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2009 13:36 Ace wrote:
REMEMBER TO READ MY POSTS ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE WITH ALL THOSE INSTRUCTIONS TO OWN THE FUCKING MAFIA! DO NOT FORGET YOU FUCKTARDS!!!


Can someone make a list of all Ace's posts in this thread? Dreamflower you seem to be able to write scripts, can you do this asap?


She did the profile posts by hand. Both times.
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 21 2009 04:38 GMT
#1452
I'll get this from his post history. Once I see how he flips.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2009 04:39 GMT
#1453
I hope I die by Ninja execution squad, it's the only way to go.

Caller you can have my pet rock collection.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 21 2009 04:40 GMT
#1454
On May 21 2009 13:38 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2009 13:37 Incognito wrote:
I'm not. I was manipulated like a fucking assclown


Right you are bucko.


Quote my quote
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 21 2009 04:40 GMT
#1455
On May 21 2009 13:39 Ace wrote:
I hope I die by Ninja execution squad, it's the only way to go.

Caller you can have my pet rock collection.

wewt
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-21 04:43:42
May 21 2009 04:42 GMT
#1456
[image loading]


[No clue area]
The mob gathered to see Ace's last moments, certain that they would finally see red. As Ace's noose was fitted, he said nothing to the crowd. He just shook his head and laughed. Nearby on the highway, a poultry truck collided with the guard rail, sending its contents flying into the mob. The lever was pulled and Ace fell, but not far. Very few managed to actually witness the event as most were too busy trying to wipe the egg from their face.

Ace the Towny Pardoner is now dead.

If you can act tonight, please send in your actions. I will be going to Day again in ~24 hours.
Uff Da
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 21 2009 04:43 GMT
#1457
Now ver, we're waiting for your modkill request.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 21 2009 04:43 GMT
#1458
On May 21 2009 13:29 L wrote:
No, seriously, Qatol what the fuck.

fucking switch my vote to LTT

Reason: Chuiu.

YOU ARE MAFIA THIS POST WONT GO AWAY
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 21 2009 04:43 GMT
#1459
GOODFUCKINGGOINGGUYZ
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 21 2009 04:44 GMT
#1460
FUCKING
BALLER!

chicken shit for you hoez!

eZ!

peace!

*soul floats to heaven to chill with Fishball*
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 107 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft711
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 582
Stork 236
ggaemo 200
Leta 148
PianO 61
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Reynor37
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9260
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0302
PiGStarcraft211
Sick147
RuFF_SC2117
ViBE72
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick664
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2207
League of Legends
• Lourlo1358
• Stunt443
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 8m
Online Event
5h 8m
FEL
10h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.