• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8265 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 114 Next
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 21:48 GMT
#1281
On August 25 2012 06:43 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:42 grush57 wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I swear to read the thread and post thoughts this cycle guys.

Ugh, worst town performance ever I'm afraid.


Vigis just have to shoot JingleHell, Mementoss and Biosc.


Care to expand on this?


nvm I reread.
Prolly wiggles instead of you.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 24 2012 21:49 GMT
#1282
On August 25 2012 06:48 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:43 Mementoss wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:42 grush57 wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I swear to read the thread and post thoughts this cycle guys.

Ugh, worst town performance ever I'm afraid.


Vigis just have to shoot JingleHell, Mementoss and Biosc.


Care to expand on this?


nvm I reread.
Prolly wiggles instead of you.


You are, in fact, aware that the person you wanted to sheep on, as far as "cases" against me are concerned, has recently accused me of being scum because I waited until after the day post to vote Mattchew, yes?
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 21:49 GMT
#1283
Jingle, you don't answer to any of the cases against you, you keep bandwagoning on the townies!!!!!!!!!!!
You call me scum because I'm actually playing this time?!?!?!?1?!!??!?1?1?1!/1?1?1!?1?1
However when commenting on VE'
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 24 2012 21:51 GMT
#1284
On August 25 2012 06:49 grush57 wrote:
Jingle, you don't answer to any of the cases against you, you keep bandwagoning on the townies!!!!!!!!!!!
You call me scum because I'm actually playing this time?!?!?!?1?!!??!?1?1?1!/1?1?1!?1?1
However when commenting on VE'


Yes. When you're town, you refuse to play. Instead, you troll. I assume that playing scum appeals to your trollish, annoying nature, thus, you actually play.

And if I've missed a case made by a person with a functioning brain stem, I truly apologize for not answering it. Please enlighten me as to where it is, and I'll respond.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 21:52 GMT
#1285
darnit idk how I entered but
when commenting on VE's play you said he wanted to play differenty and give him the benefit brohan.
Which is me questioning VE being town right now.
But all the vets aren't trying, the one who did was BC and he died, and Wiggles is playing the EXACT same way he did as scum before. When I played with WBG before and he was town he was very active, and Kenpachi could be town or scum because he is Kenpachi.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 21:52 GMT
#1286
On August 25 2012 06:51 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:49 grush57 wrote:
Jingle, you don't answer to any of the cases against you, you keep bandwagoning on the townies!!!!!!!!!!!
You call me scum because I'm actually playing this time?!?!?!?1?!!??!?1?1?1!/1?1?1!?1?1
However when commenting on VE'


Yes. When you're town, you refuse to play. Instead, you troll. I assume that playing scum appeals to your trollish, annoying nature, thus, you actually play.

And if I've missed a case made by a person with a functioning brain stem, I truly apologize for not answering it. Please enlighten me as to where it is, and I'll respond.


Why do you have to be so mean over a game? You obviously haven't looked at my scum play and only one game as me town...
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 24 2012 21:53 GMT
#1287
On August 25 2012 06:52 grush57 wrote:
darnit idk how I entered but
when commenting on VE's play you said he wanted to play differenty and give him the benefit brohan.
Which is me questioning VE being town right now.
But all the vets aren't trying, the one who did was BC and he died, and Wiggles is playing the EXACT same way he did as scum before. When I played with WBG before and he was town he was very active, and Kenpachi could be town or scum because he is Kenpachi.


There's a difference. You appear to be faking an effort, rather than making an effort.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 21:55 GMT
#1288
On August 25 2012 06:53 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:52 grush57 wrote:
darnit idk how I entered but
when commenting on VE's play you said he wanted to play differenty and give him the benefit brohan.
Which is me questioning VE being town right now.
But all the vets aren't trying, the one who did was BC and he died, and Wiggles is playing the EXACT same way he did as scum before. When I played with WBG before and he was town he was very active, and Kenpachi could be town or scum because he is Kenpachi.


There's a difference. You appear to be faking an effort, rather than making an effort.

Fine tunnel me instead of the 10 lurkers who don't even try to fake an effort.
I know who I'm voting for tommorow :D
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 24 2012 21:57 GMT
#1289
On August 25 2012 06:52 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:51 JingleHell wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:49 grush57 wrote:
Jingle, you don't answer to any of the cases against you, you keep bandwagoning on the townies!!!!!!!!!!!
You call me scum because I'm actually playing this time?!?!?!?1?!!??!?1?1?1!/1?1?1!?1?1
However when commenting on VE'


Yes. When you're town, you refuse to play. Instead, you troll. I assume that playing scum appeals to your trollish, annoying nature, thus, you actually play.

And if I've missed a case made by a person with a functioning brain stem, I truly apologize for not answering it. Please enlighten me as to where it is, and I'll respond.


Why do you have to be so mean over a game? You obviously haven't looked at my scum play and only one game as me town...


This isn't me being mean. You're actually trying to call it scummy to not worry about stupid cases, when it's usually scummier to answer completely stupid cases.

The "case" Misder made and you sheeped was a joke, and Misder has recently managed to prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Cry more, scum.

Show me a genuine contribution, rather than a fake one. Oh wait, you can't. Show me why Misder's case should be taken seriously, using only logic and reason, which you do NOT POSSESS. And actually, I've read several of your games, you're kind of infamous.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 21:59 GMT
#1290
On August 25 2012 06:57 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:52 grush57 wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:51 JingleHell wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:49 grush57 wrote:
Jingle, you don't answer to any of the cases against you, you keep bandwagoning on the townies!!!!!!!!!!!
You call me scum because I'm actually playing this time?!?!?!?1?!!??!?1?1?1!/1?1?1!?1?1
However when commenting on VE'


Yes. When you're town, you refuse to play. Instead, you troll. I assume that playing scum appeals to your trollish, annoying nature, thus, you actually play.

And if I've missed a case made by a person with a functioning brain stem, I truly apologize for not answering it. Please enlighten me as to where it is, and I'll respond.


Why do you have to be so mean over a game? You obviously haven't looked at my scum play and only one game as me town...


This isn't me being mean. You're actually trying to call it scummy to not worry about stupid cases, when it's usually scummier to answer completely stupid cases.

The "case" Misder made and you sheeped was a joke, and Misder has recently managed to prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Cry more, scum.

Show me a genuine contribution, rather than a fake one. Oh wait, you can't. Show me why Misder's case should be taken seriously, using only logic and reason, which you do NOT POSSESS. And actually, I've read several of your games, you're kind of infamous.

When I played scum I just lurked and didn't contribute.
Plus VE has a similarish style :D(as town atleast)

"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 22:06 GMT
#1291
On August 25 2012 06:59 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:57 JingleHell wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:52 grush57 wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:51 JingleHell wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:49 grush57 wrote:
Jingle, you don't answer to any of the cases against you, you keep bandwagoning on the townies!!!!!!!!!!!
You call me scum because I'm actually playing this time?!?!?!?1?!!??!?1?1?1!/1?1?1!?1?1
However when commenting on VE'


Yes. When you're town, you refuse to play. Instead, you troll. I assume that playing scum appeals to your trollish, annoying nature, thus, you actually play.

And if I've missed a case made by a person with a functioning brain stem, I truly apologize for not answering it. Please enlighten me as to where it is, and I'll respond.


Why do you have to be so mean over a game? You obviously haven't looked at my scum play and only one game as me town...


This isn't me being mean. You're actually trying to call it scummy to not worry about stupid cases, when it's usually scummier to answer completely stupid cases.

The "case" Misder made and you sheeped was a joke, and Misder has recently managed to prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Cry more, scum.

Show me a genuine contribution, rather than a fake one. Oh wait, you can't. Show me why Misder's case should be taken seriously, using only logic and reason, which you do NOT POSSESS. And actually, I've read several of your games, you're kind of infamous.

When I played scum I just lurked and didn't contribute.
Plus VE has a similarish style :D(as town atleast)



Kinda like Biosc mm mm :D
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 24 2012 22:07 GMT
#1292
hey VE

why do you join games if you don't intend to play them?

What I mean is - one-liners aren't, strictly speaking, "playing" the game. They're like...active observing. It's getting really fucking old and I'd really like a reason to not vote you
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
August 24 2012 22:07 GMT
#1293
on the other hand, (after doing a quick 5min skim through the last 161 posts), I don't feel mattchew to be that scummy anymore... especially because the whole claim thing was what convinced me. hugh this deadline is killing me.

I agree with the case on hopes though. He was looking really weird the whole time. So... yeah it's kinda our fault(I say our because I agreed with the lynch when reading stuff) for not thinking better.

Kenpachi, why mementoss is town precisely?

Kurumi, I protected heist d1 because he said he had a shooting role day1, and I thought it would be useful. But he has been really useless lately and I'm not liking that.


Also, can someone for the love of god shoot grush already. Yo mattchew, you said you are a vigi. do us that favor. If you don't want, publicly announce you won't so someone else can shoot him. please. pwease?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 24 2012 22:08 GMT
#1294
You have yet to contribute, you've mostly just active lurked. The only difference is a (weak) appearance of contribution. The main two people you want to get rid of are people who have acknowledged your useless, trolly meta, but you suggest that you want to change your meta.

You wouldn't want to change it if you didn't know how bad it was, so why would you find myself and VE scummy for thinking you'd be an ok policy lynch?

You're flailing, you don't have any logic to back you up.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 24 2012 22:09 GMT
#1295
EBWOP: My most recent was, of course, to grush.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 22:10 GMT
#1296
On August 25 2012 07:07 Zephirdd wrote:
on the other hand, (after doing a quick 5min skim through the last 161 posts), I don't feel mattchew to be that scummy anymore... especially because the whole claim thing was what convinced me. hugh this deadline is killing me.

I agree with the case on hopes though. He was looking really weird the whole time. So... yeah it's kinda our fault(I say our because I agreed with the lynch when reading stuff) for not thinking better.

Kenpachi, why mementoss is town precisely?

Kurumi, I protected heist d1 because he said he had a shooting role day1, and I thought it would be useful. But he has been really useless lately and I'm not liking that.


Also, can someone for the love of god shoot grush already. Yo mattchew, you said you are a vigi. do us that favor. If you don't want, publicly announce you won't so someone else can shoot him. please. pwease?


LOL
youve been doing sooooo much more.

Anyways town has gone to shit I'm not gonna bother.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 22:11 GMT
#1297
Oh yea vigis hit me see what happens ;D
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
August 24 2012 22:13 GMT
#1298
On August 25 2012 07:10 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 07:07 Zephirdd wrote:
on the other hand, (after doing a quick 5min skim through the last 161 posts), I don't feel mattchew to be that scummy anymore... especially because the whole claim thing was what convinced me. hugh this deadline is killing me.

I agree with the case on hopes though. He was looking really weird the whole time. So... yeah it's kinda our fault(I say our because I agreed with the lynch when reading stuff) for not thinking better.

Kenpachi, why mementoss is town precisely?

Kurumi, I protected heist d1 because he said he had a shooting role day1, and I thought it would be useful. But he has been really useless lately and I'm not liking that.


Also, can someone for the love of god shoot grush already. Yo mattchew, you said you are a vigi. do us that favor. If you don't want, publicly announce you won't so someone else can shoot him. please. pwease?


LOL
youve been doing sooooo much more.

Anyways town has gone to shit I'm not gonna bother.


For one, I'm not spamming the thread with useless liners that have no content. At very very very least most of my posts are condensed.

Secondly,

On August 25 2012 07:11 grush57 wrote:
Oh yea vigis hit me see what happens ;D

Dat wifom attempt of saving yourself.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 24 2012 22:19 GMT
#1299
On August 25 2012 07:13 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 07:10 grush57 wrote:
On August 25 2012 07:07 Zephirdd wrote:
on the other hand, (after doing a quick 5min skim through the last 161 posts), I don't feel mattchew to be that scummy anymore... especially because the whole claim thing was what convinced me. hugh this deadline is killing me.

I agree with the case on hopes though. He was looking really weird the whole time. So... yeah it's kinda our fault(I say our because I agreed with the lynch when reading stuff) for not thinking better.

Kenpachi, why mementoss is town precisely?

Kurumi, I protected heist d1 because he said he had a shooting role day1, and I thought it would be useful. But he has been really useless lately and I'm not liking that.


Also, can someone for the love of god shoot grush already. Yo mattchew, you said you are a vigi. do us that favor. If you don't want, publicly announce you won't so someone else can shoot him. please. pwease?


LOL
youve been doing sooooo much more.

Anyways town has gone to shit I'm not gonna bother.


For one, I'm not spamming the thread with useless liners that have no content. At very very very least most of my posts are condensed.

Secondly,

Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 07:11 grush57 wrote:
Oh yea vigis hit me see what happens ;D

Dat wifom attempt of saving yourself.

No, do it, I dare you.
Anyways it seems that the scum don't have much extra kp from last night and it seems like the vigis aren't the likes of zeph, so we are in a good spot.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 24 2012 22:25 GMT
#1300
On August 25 2012 07:07 Mattchew wrote:
hey VE

why do you join games if you don't intend to play them?

What I mean is - one-liners aren't, strictly speaking, "playing" the game. They're like...active observing. It's getting really fucking old and I'd really like a reason to not vote you


*glare*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 461
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g12071
JimRising 460
ViBE261
Livibee196
KnowMe182
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 133
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur536
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 7m
Patches Events
15h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 7m
OSC
23h 7m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.