• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:12
CEST 01:12
KST 08:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8768 users

Election Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 142 Next
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 15 2011 00:14 GMT
#1141
On December 15 2011 09:07 GiygaS wrote:
But what I was saying is you proposed this system in the first place, I was just adding some specifics, and then you immediately pulled a 180 with 0 explanation on the subject.

My suggestion would hold the pardoner acountable of his actions. You're suggesting is a minority majority vote and I think it can be abused by mafia.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
December 15 2011 00:16 GMT
#1142
lol you weren't addressing me at all

MY BAD
:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 02:51:08
December 15 2011 00:19 GMT
#1143
Breaking News
[image loading]


It sure has been busy here at TL News. Unfortunately all of our reporters are asleep.

Eiii the District Attorney has been killed.

Welcome to Election Mafia! You are the district attorney! Once per game, you may nullify all election votes for target player. Your action cannot be submitted within 2 hours of the end of the day cycle. You win with town.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 15 2011 00:21 GMT
#1144
Was Eiii's District Attorney ability the same as the ability that was used on Arctocod last night?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
December 15 2011 00:22 GMT
#1145
wow really?
ProfessorBadass
Profile Joined December 2011
94 Posts
December 15 2011 00:22 GMT
#1146
Alrighty here's the situation for me as it stands:

I still don't like risk.nuke. Look at his actions at the beginning of the game when there was not a single chance he would be elected:

On December 13 2011 23:54 risk.nuke wrote:
I think Arctocod is likely mafia but I'm not going to do anything about that now. He will have to play pro-town because I will watch him like a hawk.

Todays lynches I would like one of these two. Graymist and GiygaS. Though there is a dilemma. I am more sure on Graymist then on Giygas and we'll learn more from Graymists flip then Giygas. Against Graymist probably beeing a more valuable townie then Giygas.


He thinks Arctocod is likely Mafia but never tries anything to stop the candidacy. Even after I started arguing that Arctocod should be Pardoner and Radfield Mayor he did not say a word against it despite Pardoner being the stronger Mafia role. Yet suddenly after the Arctocod withdrawal he immediately runs for Pardoner on the basis that he "doesn't want it to fall into Mafia hands."

He has not said a single word against me or even mentioned me before in his posts besides to say he is unsure about me. He argues the basis of him not wanting me in office is because GreyMist is voting for me; GreyMist was also voting for Arctocod, who risk said he believed was likely Mafia but again he did not say a single word of protest at that time. At that time there was 0 chance risk would be elected; after the Arctocod withdrawal when the situation was hectic he suddenly throws in his candidacy on the basis that he doesn't want Mafia to get the position. Where was this position earlier? He didn't even try to argue against the Arctocod election despite saying he thought he was likely Mafia.

His actions leading up to the lynch are ridiculous. He's saying anyone who votes for Nisani is scum. Look at how ridiculous this post is:

On December 14 2011 11:02 risk.nuke wrote:
No I'll be damned if you actually lynch nisani. ANYONE who votes for him I will consider to be scum.
same for Zentor.
Why?

Because if they were mafia their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. Now I'll tell you something about bandwagons. Bandwagons are almost always influenced by mafia. due to the uncertainty of townies it's nearly impossible for a bandwagon to kick of without the mafia influencing it. Thats why in 99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing.


Anyone who tries to lead a lynch is scummy? It must be scum influenced? What kind of dumb thinking is this? During this time leading to the lynch he has not pushed a single candidate or done any analysis, merely claiming that he saved Zentor and Nisani (neither is remotely close to true). So let's go back, he thinks Mafia can take advantage of the time of chaos, he thinks the lynch candidates are bad, he thinks this is the time Town is most vulnerable and that he can salvage the Town. Yet he has zero, count it zero, real analysis on anyone. All he does is call GreyMist scum because of a "gut feeling."

And now this gem:

On December 15 2011 08:07 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 08:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 15 2011 08:02 risk.nuke wrote:
On December 15 2011 08:00 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:58 risk.nuke wrote:
On December 15 2011 07:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2011 11:02 risk.nuke wrote:
No I'll be damned if you actually lynch nisani. ANYONE who votes for him I will consider to be scum.
same for Zentor.
Why?

Because if they were mafia their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. Now I'll tell you something about bandwagons. Bandwagons are almost always influenced by mafia. due to the uncertainty of townies it's nearly impossible for a bandwagon to kick of without the mafia influencing it. Thats why in 99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing.


Okay, this post.

What is going on with this post?

He's threatening to attack anyone who votes for the 2 present lynch candidates (or so I gather from the thread - the consensus seems to be that the lynch is either Zentor or Nisani). Why?

Because if they were mafia, their buddies would had putten a stop to this ages ago. You know, like he's doing here. He backs it up with fear tactics (Bandwagons almost always "influenced by mafia") and imaginary statistics (99% bandwagon cases you're either lynching a townie or scum is bussing).

My read on risk.nuke gets redder and redder.

Why isn't anyone considering this guy seriously?

You do realise that YOU are nisani...


He was saying that zentor and nisani were the top lynch candidates at that time, not that they should be now...

No he was saying I am red. And his case builds around the fact that MrZentor and Nisani is scum and I'm their scumbuddy coming to protect them.


No, I'm building a case based around your scummy bullshit bro. I never said they were red (and yes, I realize I'm Nisani). What I said was you were putting a stop to their lynch with your post, though I can see how you'd think that's what I meant.

I was saying that the way you were going about stopping the lynch was scummy.

So your case is I'm scummy because I'm stopping a lynch on two townies, okey now I get your logic.


lol you somehow conclusively know that Nisani and Zentor are Townie now? Most of the people against their lynch were against it because they had not done anything to show they were Town or scum either way. But you somehow are sure they are Town. Scumslip much?




Cwave declared his candidacy on the basis that he is a dedicated and aggressive scumhunter. He throws his vote on Zentor making sure to note that Radfield is the one who is responsible for the lynch. Doesn't post or contribute at all, comes back and tries to make all the people on the Spaackle lynch look bad without explaining anything about why the reasoning or cases behind the lynch were bad.

His main candidates for scumminess today seem to be Radfield and MrZentor, and he makes sure to state again that he thinks MrZentor is scummy because of Radfield. But wait what, if you also think Radfield is scum why are you still pushing something you thought was drawn out by him?

Look how much attention he is trying to draw on the people who voted Spaackle:

On December 14 2011 22:52 Cwave wrote:

Eiii, Greymist, LiquidSeth, Refallen, Radfield, Risk.nuke, Comprissent, Nyc and Liquid all voted for Spaackle in the last hour AND had a vote out before that. And last but not least ProfBad who switched from Spaackles to risk.nuke to..... Spaackles.

Tsk tsk tsk. Scum!



Blanket statement trying to draw attention to everyone who voted for Spaackle. No mention of why the case was bad. No real analysis mounted on any of them, seems hesitant to try to lead anything concrete on anyone hoping instead it will take off and he won't be seen at the head.




I dislike how Sheth played the part of bandwagon hero in crunch time last night. His votes and thoughts jumped around to whatever people asked him. A lot of "I'm okay with this" and "I'll do this if I have to" posts, he never really took an initiative on his own. He never seemed particularly interested in who was actually going to be lynched, it felt like he was just riding along with popular Town sentiment.

TotallyNotTwoPeople has been completely worthless, disappearing at crucial times. Unfortunately this has been the case for many players at this point.
ProfessorBadass
Profile Joined December 2011
94 Posts
December 15 2011 00:23 GMT
#1147
Wow....
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
December 15 2011 00:24 GMT
#1148
>:C
:3
ProfessorBadass
Profile Joined December 2011
94 Posts
December 15 2011 00:26 GMT
#1149
I highly doubt Eiii was responsible for the Arctocod stepdown.

On December 14 2011 10:57 Eiii wrote:
Given that this is ELECTION MAFIA, the whole step-down thing is definitely a red power. Last night I wouldn't have been comfortable with either deus or prof in an elected role, but now that prof is actually posting I'm going to be voting for him. I'm kind of undecided on the lynch, but it's not going to be on zentor. unvoting and rereading.

Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
December 15 2011 00:26 GMT
#1150
rofl, that was our fault, sorry Eiii.
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 15 2011 00:27 GMT
#1151
Ehm, didn't GiygaS say he sent Eiii that box?
Also was it Eiii's abillity that hit Arctocod, it seems to fit.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
December 15 2011 00:27 GMT
#1152
On December 15 2011 09:26 Arctocod wrote:
rofl, that was our fault, sorry Eiii.


did you send him a letterbomb or something?
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
December 15 2011 00:29 GMT
#1153
On December 15 2011 09:27 xsksc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 09:26 Arctocod wrote:
rofl, that was our fault, sorry Eiii.


did you send him a letterbomb or something?


yeah-ish, it was our fault, I guess that's enough for you.
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 15 2011 00:34 GMT
#1154
Yeah, that's my bad. Arc gave me the message to send it to Eiii, we should have waited for his response to the accusations. I take full responsibilty, and should have said no. SORRY EIII
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2011 00:36 GMT
#1155
Palmogism, what are your thoughts on risk.nuke please? As completely as you can.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 15 2011 00:37 GMT
#1156
@GiygaS

So, Arctocod told you to send Eiii a bomb? You guys have the ability to send a "package" that will contain either a private message or a bomb, and Arctocod told you in a private message to send a bomb to Eiii?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2011 00:37 GMT
#1157
And Palmogism, why did you select GiygaS to be your vessel of destruction?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 15 2011 00:39 GMT
#1158
I sent him a way to tell me who to kill, as I for some reason thought a basically confirmed townie meant that his judgement would be more correct than others. When he bolded Eiii after 2 line-breaks was my cue to kill him. Again guys, I'm so sorry
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
December 15 2011 00:39 GMT
#1159
On December 15 2011 09:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmogism, what are your thoughts on risk.nuke please? As completely as you can.


it's 00:30 am now, so this is gonna be short.

I think he's being completely illogical and insane, I have yet to decide if that makes him scum.

I would like him to simply claim if he's mason with DropBear, that would help tremendously.
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
Arctocod
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway251 Posts
December 15 2011 00:40 GMT
#1160
On December 15 2011 09:39 GiygaS wrote:
I sent him a way to tell me who to kill, as I for some reason thought a basically confirmed townie meant that his judgement would be more correct than others. When he bolded Eiii after 2 line-breaks was my cue to kill him. Again guys, I'm so sorry


don't worry about it. It's on us.

You're basically confirmed town now anyway, so stay active and help scumhunt.
♪♫♫ We all stand together! ♪♫♪
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 187
Hyun 145
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14220
FrodaN1598
JimRising 390
KnowMe261
Livibee194
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur564
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 49m
Patches Events
15h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 49m
OSC
23h 49m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.