• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:35
CEST 13:35
KST 20:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8400 users

Election Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 142 Next
MarserBlood
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands28 Posts
December 15 2011 00:55 GMT
#1181
The power Eiii had looks a lot like the one preventing arctocod from running.
So i skimmed trough eii's filter and nothing seemed like he didnt like arctocod.
Only thing about him is that he mentioned that he thought hydra's should be in office. (see spoiler)

+ Show Spoiler +


Eiii United States. December 12 2011 13:29. Posts 971 PM Profile Blog Quote #
filter
Woo!

Alright, I'm not going to be running for mayor or pardoner or anything. I'm going to be voting for one of the hydras, in all likelihood-- from my experience, multi-person players (especially with experienced, devoted mafia players behind them) can absolutely wreck games like this. Having a pro-town hydra behind a bodyguard should be town's goal for today, in my opinion.

Could we start discussing in advance how the pardoner should be used? I remember the pardoner being a pretty controversial role in the last game I played with one, so it'd be good if we could get people talking about how he should behave *before* we elect one. It seems to me that having a pardoner that can pardon *twice* is ridiculously powerful, and could probably win scum the game outright if a red got that spot. If anything, the person who gets pardoner needs to propose and discuss their actions in advance-- any sort of surprise pardoning of a lynch candidate needs to result in an immediate lynch of the pardoner.


Which suggests me that he is fine with arc as pardoner.

My conclusion: Mafia most likely has a same role as him.
ProfessorBadass
Profile Joined December 2011
94 Posts
December 15 2011 00:56 GMT
#1182
No it was almost definitely not Eiii. I provided the quote why.
ProfessorBadass
Profile Joined December 2011
94 Posts
December 15 2011 00:56 GMT
#1183
Err, I mean yeah it was almost definitely not Eiii.
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 15 2011 00:57 GMT
#1184
Which means they can't pull a similar scenario again. Good.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 15 2011 00:57 GMT
#1185
Palmar what do you think of me. Right now I got Zentor, The Professor and ViceraEyes pushing hard for my lynch. I'm sure I'll get hit tonight but no medic will protect me as it looks right now.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2011 00:58 GMT
#1186
On December 15 2011 09:46 Arctocod wrote:
Anonymous, but he made it quite clear in the thread that it was from him.

The fact GiygaS gave us the right to control the package said a shitton about his alignment. Syllo and I aren't always right, but we have a pretty good track record of hitting scum early in games, so sending us a PM with an explanation of his ability, and how we give him a signal to use it, is very, very pro-town. I really doubt scum would risk us hitting a red by basically giving us a vigilante shot on night 1.

Obviously you need to think we're town in order for GiygaS to be town, but I'm guessing most people already figured out that we're town by now.

So yeah, GiygaS is basically off the table as a lynch candidate.


Palmogism lies about the contents of the package. Why?

On December 15 2011 01:39 Arctocod wrote:


Hello Eiii

prplhz pointed out your radical change of mind.

you should be receiving your gift soon enough. Please accept it, or the consequences for you will be... mortal.


Clearly he read and understood the message, why say he didn't know who it was from? I understand wanting to CONFIRM who it was from, but he literally JUST said that the package was anonymous, yet 'Hi I'm GiygaS' was the first line in the message? WTF?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
December 15 2011 00:59 GMT
#1187
Why did you kill Eiii Arcotcod? Specifically. I actually thought he was playing leaps and bounds over the last time we played(PYPIns).

On December 15 2011 08:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:41 Radfield wrote:
I think risk looks pretty town right now. I think he legitimately suspects you curu. Bad lynch in my eyes.


Oh because Rad said so. Makes sense.

Radfield, can you explain how risk looks town to you? Like, could you explain a townie motivation for the Why? post I just quoted a bit ago?



He's spotlighting himself like a madman. He's getting everyone worked up about him, and he's pulling no punches. I completely agreed with the WHY? post, Nisani and Zentor were weak lynches and easy for scum to pile on. He also seems to have absolutely no fear about looking scummy, which is generally a townie trait.

However, that latest post DID look like a scum slip, but I can see where he was coming from. If the argument is that he is scummy for stopping those lynches, then that means one of Zentor or Nisani must have been scum. Him stopping the lynch on two townies is not scummy.

xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
December 15 2011 00:59 GMT
#1188
On December 15 2011 09:57 risk.nuke wrote:
Palmar what do you think of me. Right now I got Zentor, The Professor and ViceraEyes pushing hard for my lynch. I'm sure I'll get hit tonight but no medic will protect me as it looks right now.


Why would you get hit? You're not looking extremely town to me right now.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 15 2011 01:00 GMT
#1189
On December 15 2011 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 09:46 Arctocod wrote:
Anonymous, but he made it quite clear in the thread that it was from him.

The fact GiygaS gave us the right to control the package said a shitton about his alignment. Syllo and I aren't always right, but we have a pretty good track record of hitting scum early in games, so sending us a PM with an explanation of his ability, and how we give him a signal to use it, is very, very pro-town. I really doubt scum would risk us hitting a red by basically giving us a vigilante shot on night 1.

Obviously you need to think we're town in order for GiygaS to be town, but I'm guessing most people already figured out that we're town by now.

So yeah, GiygaS is basically off the table as a lynch candidate.


Palmogism lies about the contents of the package. Why?

Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 01:39 Arctocod wrote:


Hello Eiii

prplhz pointed out your radical change of mind.

you should be receiving your gift soon enough. Please accept it, or the consequences for you will be... mortal.


Clearly he read and understood the message, why say he didn't know who it was from? I understand wanting to CONFIRM who it was from, but he literally JUST said that the package was anonymous, yet 'Hi I'm GiygaS' was the first line in the message? WTF?

You're an idiot. Anyone could had written "Hi this is Giygas"
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
ProfessorBadass
Profile Joined December 2011
94 Posts
December 15 2011 01:00 GMT
#1190
What in the world makes you think you are going to get hit? Honestly? You are probably the last person any Medic is thinking of protecting.

This new flood control is godamn annoying as hell.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 15 2011 01:01 GMT
#1191
On December 15 2011 09:59 xsksc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 09:57 risk.nuke wrote:
Palmar what do you think of me. Right now I got Zentor, The Professor and ViceraEyes pushing hard for my lynch. I'm sure I'll get hit tonight but no medic will protect me as it looks right now.


Why would you get hit? You're not looking extremely town to me right now.

That is precisly why I'll get hit. People who look town get medicprotection, mafia generally wants to avoid going after that group to ensure as many as thier hits as possible are succesfull. Which makes me a floating duck.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
ProfessorBadass
Profile Joined December 2011
94 Posts
December 15 2011 01:02 GMT
#1192
lol this just looks like a stupid attempt to waste a Medic protection on you before you get hanged.

If you were Town and looking like you were going to get lynched why the hell would they ever shoot you?
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
December 15 2011 01:05 GMT
#1193
On December 15 2011 10:02 ProfessorBadass wrote:
lol this just looks like a stupid attempt to waste a Medic protection on you before you get hanged.

If you were Town and looking like you were going to get lynched why the hell would they ever shoot you?


Exactly. Why are you more likely to get shot than anyone else?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2011 01:06 GMT
#1194
On December 15 2011 10:00 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 15 2011 09:46 Arctocod wrote:
Anonymous, but he made it quite clear in the thread that it was from him.

The fact GiygaS gave us the right to control the package said a shitton about his alignment. Syllo and I aren't always right, but we have a pretty good track record of hitting scum early in games, so sending us a PM with an explanation of his ability, and how we give him a signal to use it, is very, very pro-town. I really doubt scum would risk us hitting a red by basically giving us a vigilante shot on night 1.

Obviously you need to think we're town in order for GiygaS to be town, but I'm guessing most people already figured out that we're town by now.

So yeah, GiygaS is basically off the table as a lynch candidate.


Palmogism lies about the contents of the package. Why?

On December 15 2011 01:39 Arctocod wrote:


Hello Eiii

prplhz pointed out your radical change of mind.

you should be receiving your gift soon enough. Please accept it, or the consequences for you will be... mortal.


Clearly he read and understood the message, why say he didn't know who it was from? I understand wanting to CONFIRM who it was from, but he literally JUST said that the package was anonymous, yet 'Hi I'm GiygaS' was the first line in the message? WTF?

You're an idiot. Anyone could had written "Hi this is Giygas"


In the future, please refrain from answering questions not directed at you please.

I ask because he EXPLICITLY said that the package was anonymous, yet GiygaS CLEARLY and EXPLICITLY said who it was from. I already said I can understand that he would want to CONFIRM who the package was from, please read my posts before you call me an idiot again. What I'm trying to understand is why Palmogism EXPLICITLY said the package was anonymous when asked, yet that information is contradictory to what GiygaS claimed he sent.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2011 01:08 GMT
#1195
On December 15 2011 09:59 Radfield wrote:
Why did you kill Eiii Arcotcod? Specifically. I actually thought he was playing leaps and bounds over the last time we played(PYPIns).

Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 08:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2011 11:41 Radfield wrote:
I think risk looks pretty town right now. I think he legitimately suspects you curu. Bad lynch in my eyes.


Oh because Rad said so. Makes sense.

Radfield, can you explain how risk looks town to you? Like, could you explain a townie motivation for the Why? post I just quoted a bit ago?



He's spotlighting himself like a madman. He's getting everyone worked up about him, and he's pulling no punches. I completely agreed with the WHY? post, Nisani and Zentor were weak lynches and easy for scum to pile on. He also seems to have absolutely no fear about looking scummy, which is generally a townie trait.

However, that latest post DID look like a scum slip, but I can see where he was coming from. If the argument is that he is scummy for stopping those lynches, then that means one of Zentor or Nisani must have been scum. Him stopping the lynch on two townies is not scummy.



So you agreed with the part about "bandwagons are 99% of the time townie lynches / bussing scum"?

You agreed with the "all bandwagons are scum-influenced"?

Come on Radfield. Dig deep bro.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 15 2011 01:11 GMT
#1196
From phone: there are a lot more people in this game who are making more sense than you atm risk. Why ask for medic protection? Especially when you have contributed nothing to the game so far.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
December 15 2011 01:11 GMT
#1197
On December 15 2011 10:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2011 10:00 risk.nuke wrote:
On December 15 2011 09:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 15 2011 09:46 Arctocod wrote:
Anonymous, but he made it quite clear in the thread that it was from him.

The fact GiygaS gave us the right to control the package said a shitton about his alignment. Syllo and I aren't always right, but we have a pretty good track record of hitting scum early in games, so sending us a PM with an explanation of his ability, and how we give him a signal to use it, is very, very pro-town. I really doubt scum would risk us hitting a red by basically giving us a vigilante shot on night 1.

Obviously you need to think we're town in order for GiygaS to be town, but I'm guessing most people already figured out that we're town by now.

So yeah, GiygaS is basically off the table as a lynch candidate.


Palmogism lies about the contents of the package. Why?

On December 15 2011 01:39 Arctocod wrote:


Hello Eiii

prplhz pointed out your radical change of mind.

you should be receiving your gift soon enough. Please accept it, or the consequences for you will be... mortal.


Clearly he read and understood the message, why say he didn't know who it was from? I understand wanting to CONFIRM who it was from, but he literally JUST said that the package was anonymous, yet 'Hi I'm GiygaS' was the first line in the message? WTF?

You're an idiot. Anyone could had written "Hi this is Giygas"


In the future, please refrain from answering questions not directed at you please.

I ask because he EXPLICITLY said that the package was anonymous, yet GiygaS CLEARLY and EXPLICITLY said who it was from. I already said I can understand that he would want to CONFIRM who the package was from, please read my posts before you call me an idiot again. What I'm trying to understand is why Palmogism EXPLICITLY said the package was anonymous when asked, yet that information is contradictory to what GiygaS claimed he sent.


I think he meant that the host didn't tell him who sent it, so it's technically an anonymous message. Anyone could have signed it as GiygaS. That's just how I read it anyway.
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 15 2011 01:12 GMT
#1198
I think he meant it was anonymous on receipt which it is: it is an unmarked package.
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
December 15 2011 01:12 GMT
#1199
On December 15 2011 10:02 ProfessorBadass wrote:
lol this just looks like a stupid attempt to waste a Medic protection on you before you get hanged.

If you were Town and looking like you were going to get lynched why the hell would they ever shoot you?

Your ignorence just makes you look scum. Tell me you can't think of a single reason in that scenario so palmar can lynch you.
I wouldn't get lynched tomorrow. You make it sound like it's in stone but really it's just you three who are idiots or/and mafia.

ViceraEye, after your performance today I can call you whatever I want. You should be happy I call you idiot and don't just ignore you.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GiygaS
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1043 Posts
December 15 2011 01:13 GMT
#1200
ninja'd
AKA gigyas, gigas, giygas khan, giyga khan, giyga...
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings157
SHIN 75
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 299
ByuN 274
OGKoka 270
SHIN 75
MindelVK 24
Railgan 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68144
Calm 10591
Rain 2658
soO 981
Bisu 927
FanTaSy 878
Stork 406
Soulkey 396
Rush 290
Soma 211
[ Show more ]
firebathero 197
Shuttle 167
Last 148
Snow 133
Mind 109
Light 107
ToSsGirL 74
Pusan 72
hero 43
Shinee 42
Bale 37
Trap 37
Killer 36
Sea.KH 36
Free 32
Hm[arnc] 29
Mong 26
Sharp 26
Sexy 24
zelot 20
yabsab 18
sorry 17
Shine 16
HiyA 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Noble 10
Aegong 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi0
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin316
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns32998
singsing2259
byalli613
Pyrionflax242
B2W.Neo226
Chillindude14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 25m
OSC
11h 25m
Replay Cast
11h 25m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.