• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:47
CEST 06:47
KST 13:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7298 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 97 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 09 2013 21:13 GMT
#1081
read on everyone you have a read on
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 09 2013 21:13 GMT
#1082
On June 10 2013 06:11 kitaman27 wrote:
Ace, may I ask you for your read on Vivax?


I dont have one on him either
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 09 2013 21:14 GMT
#1083
On June 10 2013 06:13 Vivax wrote:
read on everyone you have a read on


Read the thread. I've given 2 scum reads in the last day. This stuff isn't exactly hard to find.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 09 2013 21:17 GMT
#1084
On June 10 2013 06:13 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 06:04 Vivax wrote:
Layabout, question: Don't you think it's a waste to check ace? If he's scum that's exactly what he wants. It's one less cop check to use on someone else.
If he's town then, yeah ok we saved a townie but we also lynched one, and there's always the risk that he rolled godfather or that scum got cop again, albeit being a small risk.


If Ace is town the best thing to do is check him to stop a mislynch. If Ace is scum then checking him should confirm that. There is a risk associated with checking him but that cannot be helped. But i would rather we take it than mislynch and have only day1 where people had to justify their votes beyond it being the perceived optimal play because of a check.


But do you feel that ace has a sufficient chance of being town? I found his way of talking to Oats suspicious tbh, he already knew that he was scum but he almost sounded as if he wanted to convince him of his own innocence IIRC. At least that's the impression I got from checking their interactions.


Suspicious? :/

Seriously how many ways can you guys stretch things? If my name wasn't Ace no one would be questioning that check. There's some bias going on with scum motivation to get me lynched. Can one person tell me how a Town Cop coming out with a check is a bad decision there, especially when the check is on his top scum suspect.


Well I would expect more from you than trying to convince your scumread of why his points are bad against you.

So, who should a cop check tonight in your opinion, if it isn't you?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 09 2013 21:22 GMT
#1085
On June 10 2013 06:14 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 06:13 Vivax wrote:
read on everyone you have a read on


Read the thread. I've given 2 scum reads in the last day. This stuff isn't exactly hard to find.


Could you clarify, who are those 2 individuals?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 09 2013 21:25 GMT
#1086
On June 10 2013 06:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 06:14 Ace wrote:
On June 10 2013 06:13 Vivax wrote:
read on everyone you have a read on


Read the thread. I've given 2 scum reads in the last day. This stuff isn't exactly hard to find.


Could you clarify, who are those 2 individuals?


From reading the filter I'd guess it'd be you and Sentinel
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 09 2013 21:32 GMT
#1087
I had a townread on Sentinel but that poll analysis of his is an even bigger trolling than mine, and his activity has ebbed down a lot. Let's see what he's up to during the day, his read switch on Oats looked somewhat genuine though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 09 2013 21:37 GMT
#1088
Kita you didn't do much outside of this Ace/oats thing, all you did was switch votes between them and spam questions to ace, your reason to switch to Oats is possibly genuine but if ace flips scum you won't be off the hook for me until you show me that you also contribute outside of this situation that is pretty detrimental for discussion. We won't find scum if we only talk about cops and their targets.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 22:32 GMT
#1089
On June 10 2013 05:57 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 05:49 Stutters695 wrote:
Sure, shoot. LXI you were the serial poisoner who was playing so town you got caught because you kept getting defensively RBd.


Aww I'll take that as a compliment. Although I'd like you to point what is so un-Town like about me this game.

So here's my question. Imagine you get cop night 1 this game. Your top scum read comes back with a red check. You are under no pressure of getting lynched. Would you claim? In essence tell me what you would have done differently than I did because this isn't making sense to me.


I'll give you what I see non-town tomorrow during the day, too busy right now to quote/explain my concerns.

I would have done the same thing if I was town. However if I was scum and rolled cop n1 I would also probably do the same thing and fake the check then talk my way out of the mislynch.

I'll talk more about it later, gotta go though.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 09 2013 22:41 GMT
#1090
On June 10 2013 07:32 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 05:57 Ace wrote:
On June 10 2013 05:49 Stutters695 wrote:
Sure, shoot. LXI you were the serial poisoner who was playing so town you got caught because you kept getting defensively RBd.


Aww I'll take that as a compliment. Although I'd like you to point what is so un-Town like about me this game.

So here's my question. Imagine you get cop night 1 this game. Your top scum read comes back with a red check. You are under no pressure of getting lynched. Would you claim? In essence tell me what you would have done differently than I did because this isn't making sense to me.


I'll give you what I see non-town tomorrow during the day, too busy right now to quote/explain my concerns.

I would have done the same thing if I was town. However if I was scum and rolled cop n1 I would also probably do the same thing and fake the check then talk my way out of the mislynch.

I'll talk more about it later, gotta go though.

Wat.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 09 2013 22:59 GMT
#1091
If I die:

Sheep my case against Sentinel. Best guess for scumteam is Sent/Ace/then probably vivax. If Ace is town then I'd probably suspect WoS. Other suspicious people are Vayne/Stutters/jay, but not as much as the first group.

Also, just thought of this: NO ONE CLAIM UNTILL AFTER THE COP DOES. If Ace is scum then the reason he waited untill after all the other roles claimed was so that he could make sure that Oats wasn't another role (meaning he could say oops Miller). We should have thought of that.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 09 2013 22:59 GMT
#1092
So I'm making this post under the assumption that Ace is mafia. We need to lynch him tomorrow no matter what. Don't buy into his "what if" scenarios, since no matter what he can come up with, its not as likely as him flipping mafia. He has no reads on day one, he is the last one on the lynch and tries to defend the strongest mafia role, he has made only defensive posting on day two. He is extremely cautious with his opinions and is more interested in preserving his own life than lynching mafia.

Based on the fact that Ace is trying to influence the cop, it seems somewhat likely that the cop is no part of the mafia team. Under the assumption that the mafia team lacked their strongest thread presence on day one with Ace being mostly afk. However, it should be noted that Ace was interested in saving Rayn. He simply did not have the votes to swing things in the final hour. When a mafia player goes out of their way to defend a player that is trailing the lynch by a large margin, it's usually not a solo effort.

On June 06 2013 06:30 prplhz wrote:
I'd lynch Oatsmaster over raynpelikoneet.


On June 06 2013 07:00 prplhz wrote:
Okay guys I don't think it's fair to lynch rainpelikoneet today simply because I think that his work excuse is legit. There are a lot of votes on him because of his relative inactivity which I don't like at all. The only reason to lynch raynpelikoneet is his VayneAuthority town read. That someone is very right about you should arouse some suspicion but I remember in that game where yamato77 smurfed he was really right about me and somehow that also made me get a very strong town read on him (he was scum I was town).

I also don't think it's characteristic for scum to martyr in the way he does. There are no feelings in it, just some very collected thoughts about how "if you want to lynch me for inactivity then do it on day1 because it will not get better", that's actually very reasonable but it's not anything scum would say and I think scum would be much more emotional about martyring.

In short, I think raynpelikoneet is a bad lynch today and I really don't think we should lynch him. He's actually contributing really well considering that it appears that he really doesn't have much time for this game and the weird VayneAuthority read is not enough to make me want to lynch him.


prplhz also goes out of his way to defend rayn. He suggests that he would be open to an Oats lynch, despite not actually mentioning him earlier in the cycle.

He acknowledge's Wave's case against rayn in this post.....

On June 06 2013 01:32 prplhz wrote:
I actually like WaveofShadow's case.


....But then later minimizes the reasoning against rayn. Furthermore, Vayne is prplz's preferred lynch throughout day one. Why at the end of the cycle, is he willing to consolidate to Oats (the 2nd most likely player to get lynched), instead of Vayne, the player that he has the strongest scum read on?

JarJarDrinks actually defends rayn towards the end of the cycle too, but his interaction with Ace makes me lean town on him. Ace prompts JarJar for an alternative lynch, making it seem like a bait, rather than working together for a common goal.

I'm torn on Vivax. He simply isn't suspicious of enough people to make me think he is town. I'd think a town Vivax would be more watchful of Ace, but I haven't seen it. He is quite mindful of his activity level, mentioning it multiple times in the thread. He jumps on, off, and back onto rayn as a follower, rather than a leader, which concerns me.

I like Jay's interactions with Ace, so I'm leaning town on him.

Wave has had a strong showing and probably should have earned himself a medic protection.

Fuba comes out looking too good on the rayn lynch that I wouldn't consider him in the next couple of cycles. I'd like him to post more though.

I think the vayne/rayn interaction makes me lean town on him, although not confirmed town like he claims.

layabout would look quite bad in unlikely event that Ace actually flips town. He shares an extremely strong town read on Ace, yet is so hesitant to follow his cop check. He is quite concerned about the miller possibility, despite the odds.

On June 07 2013 09:28 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 09:27 Ace wrote:
the hell? Kita why are you ignoring everything I wrote?

I think he had decided to act like you're mafia fake-claiming instead of trying to work out what the best course of action is.


This post comes off rather hostile, when I voted Ace at the start of day two. Scummy-null for him.

Townie-null for stutters, but I haven't actually spent any time looking at him.

Ace's cop claim makes more sense if Sent is mafia, since that would mean two mafia players were at the top as lynch candidates the previous cycle. The night kills on day one also seem to favor a mafia Sent. The reasoning give by sent to vote Ace really seems unnatural to me. Despite being near certain on vayne, his attempt to push the lynch is pretty weak.

I'm aware that I posted mafia reads on four players, with only three remaining.

prplhz
Ace
Vivax
[UoN]Sentinel
layabout (?)

At least two of these players is town, but this is the group I believe we should lynch into, obviously starting with Ace. With any luck, one of them takes a night hit or cop check. As for who is my preferred lynch out of this group following Ace, I haven't decided yet. If I'm still alive tomorrow, I'll probably write up a more focused case. We need to make sure that we continue discussion tomorrow and not get caught up in any thread disruption or laziness. Look at the direction the mafia is trying to push the thread with the night hits and be willing to reevaluation your reads. Abuse the blue roles once mafia only has a single kp.

I'm vanilla. Cop should claim last in my opinion, in case they have a red check on a player that claims non-vanilla (though we still lynch Ace).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 09 2013 23:03 GMT
#1093
Day 3

JarJarDinks the Gambling VT has been killed!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 09 2013 23:06 GMT
#1094
i roleblocked vivax
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 09 2013 23:06 GMT
#1095
^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 09 2013 23:06 GMT
#1096
i think it's more likely that vivax is scum than that scum hit something that was docced
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 09 2013 23:07 GMT
#1097
well I was Veteran last night, but not hit so yea.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 09 2013 23:08 GMT
#1098
oh well lets get to it

##Vote Ace
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 09 2013 23:09 GMT
#1099
On June 10 2013 08:06 kitaman27 wrote:
^_^


nice shot last night Kita. Couldn't have picked a better target myself. [image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 09 2013 23:09 GMT
#1100
GG and GL town.

/obs please
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 66
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor612
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
RuFF_SC2158
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 16
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt296
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 13m
OSC
17h 13m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.