• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9013 users

Boardwalk Empire Mafia: Pick Your Power - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 210 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 06 2013 17:15 GMT
#1081
On April 07 2013 02:13 yamato77 wrote:
The correct analysis of the BM/Palmar situation is that BM is essentially alignment-null from his current posting, given that his spamminess and lack of explanation for his reads could come from scum or town, and only a real look into his meta could define the difference.

Palmar's analysis is a point against Palmar, because while he attempts to include meta, it is half-assed and not representative of both BM's town and scum games. Palmar lacks effort in this game, as I've said before, but it making a conscious effort to post SOMETHING, but the stuff he is posting is not meaningful at all. It only serves to give the appearance that he's active and interested, which I don't think town Palmar would even care to appear.


I hate when people piggyback my scumread but dont credit me. I HATE IT.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 06 2013 17:15 GMT
#1082
Palmar's comment on VE, even if VE is scum, is also no reason to think him town. It's a passing comment made that follows thread sentiment. In no way is Palmar taking that read of VE seriously.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 06 2013 17:16 GMT
#1083
On April 07 2013 02:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 02:13 yamato77 wrote:
The correct analysis of the BM/Palmar situation is that BM is essentially alignment-null from his current posting, given that his spamminess and lack of explanation for his reads could come from scum or town, and only a real look into his meta could define the difference.

Palmar's analysis is a point against Palmar, because while he attempts to include meta, it is half-assed and not representative of both BM's town and scum games. Palmar lacks effort in this game, as I've said before, but it making a conscious effort to post SOMETHING, but the stuff he is posting is not meaningful at all. It only serves to give the appearance that he's active and interested, which I don't think town Palmar would even care to appear.


I hate when people piggyback my scumread but dont credit me. I HATE IT.

1) Stop spamming. You're capable of playing better than this, so do it.

2) I'm not reading your posts.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 06 2013 17:24 GMT
#1084
Sn0_man - 1, 1? could theoretically also be 2 or 3 I guess, but no reason to disbelieve it.
obviousone - 234?
Raynpelikoneet - 5, 1
Sinani206 - 7, 2
Visceraeyes - 10, 10
Geript - something huge, 18, 12? can't remember
strongandbig - 234? same first as caller
Caller - 234? same first as snb, larger second
restraining order - 6, 2
Meapak_ziphh - 6, 3+
artanis[xp] - 11
sharrant - 11
gonzaw - 8
Austinmcc - 8
Keirathi - 8
Palmar - 8
Mocsta - 8
Shelvocke - 8
Deconduo - 8
Vivax - 8, 1
Oatmaster - 8, 1
billmurray - either 8 or didn't send
Yamato77 - not sent, tried 11


I didn't check yet if Rayn counted the numbers properly, but there's no way two scum both send in 8. So there's at max one scum among the 8 pickers. Not sure if someone is able to get away with claiming fake numbers, we can simply simulate what BC did.

So yeah, if you're town and didn't claim your numbers yet, do it. If you don't, you're on my to-lynch list.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 06 2013 17:26 GMT
#1085
Vivax, what do you think of people's accusations that you are mafia?
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 06 2013 17:48 GMT
#1086
On April 07 2013 02:16 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 02:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 07 2013 02:13 yamato77 wrote:
The correct analysis of the BM/Palmar situation is that BM is essentially alignment-null from his current posting, given that his spamminess and lack of explanation for his reads could come from scum or town, and only a real look into his meta could define the difference.

Palmar's analysis is a point against Palmar, because while he attempts to include meta, it is half-assed and not representative of both BM's town and scum games. Palmar lacks effort in this game, as I've said before, but it making a conscious effort to post SOMETHING, but the stuff he is posting is not meaningful at all. It only serves to give the appearance that he's active and interested, which I don't think town Palmar would even care to appear.


I hate when people piggyback my scumread but dont credit me. I HATE IT.

1) Stop spamming. You're capable of playing better than this, so do it.

2) I'm not reading your posts.

Yeah sure when you have sheeped 2 of my scum reads.

what do you think of palmar? or did you already give your opinion?
No gg, No skill.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 06 2013 18:06 GMT
#1087
D1 hasn't started yet huh?
Buggers

Where are sharrant, snoman, strong and Meapak?

No comment on anything else that's been going on, except that the Palmar/VE thing might need to wait until D1 to gain more strength to be taken into account (people calling them scum that is).
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 06 2013 18:15 GMT
#1088


Kurumi began the day as any Day as he always did. Fucking the harlot he kept in bed. It was only after that when the real work began. Donning his clothes he made his way through the streets of Atlantic City and began getting the payouts for Nucky. This day was not like his normal days though. He kept having the feeling he was being followed. Although he never saw a pursuer. If he had he would likely have never found himself facing down the wrong side of a barrel. It would be days before anyone found his body in the backstreet he had been left to rot in.

Bloodyc0bbler had a much more busy schedule. Booze didn't liberate itself from all the bootleggers in the country. BC knew it was only a matter of time til he was caught however. His driver had been picked up by someone. Likely Remus' men or Nucky's. Bloodyc0bbler had time to prepare for the men that would come for him. Sadly the preparations never factored in the cops were on the payroll of his victims. He was beaten to death but he never gave up who he worked for.



Day 1 has begun!
Voting thread is going up now and the day will last til monday April 8th at 9pm est
If someone has not been given a role pm from me please let me know


#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 06 2013 18:16 GMT
#1089
Oh look, I'm a wizard
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 06 2013 18:17 GMT
#1090
damn finally

##Vote: Vivax
No gg, No skill.
Restraining Order
Profile Joined February 2013
Qatar276 Posts
April 06 2013 18:17 GMT
#1091
neat
Don't let me stop you.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 06 2013 18:21 GMT
#1092
On April 07 2013 01:23 Restraining Order wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
On April 06 2013 13:28 Mocsta wrote:
What I find curious about the above, is when we start discussing Geript and you comment the below:

On April 06 2013 09:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I had you as weak town before our exchange, and the post you made questioned that read, so I questioned you. At first I thought it made you null again, but rereading it I realized that your wishy-washy post wouldn't make sense if Geript is scum, because he created an easy way for you to defend him which you denied. Since I believe Geript to be scum that makes you fairly town.
On April 06 2013 09:16 Mocsta wrote:
Lol.. and if he is town.. what then?
On April 06 2013 09:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Then you'd be null again.


I find this interchange ironic, as you flip flop regarding my alignment much to the same manner Geript does.
This part of mocsta's case/post on artanis is straight up wrong, no?

Artanis identifies what his read was at multiple points, and WHY it changed. He does so vaguely, "the post you made," "your wishy-washy post," etc. but he still presents a read and how/why it changes over time. I don't see how "I think you're town, but you'd be null if this happened" is wishy-washy.


What are you trying to achieve with this post?
I wrote out an answer and then realized the real answer is "not much." Mostly marking it for later so I don't forget, and just bringing it up. I disagree with some of the reads being posted over the last day, but this bit of mocsta's post stuck out as being something that I disagreed with not just because I read someone differently, but because I think it's actively WRONG to paint Artanis's posts that way. At the time, was doing nothing more than pointing it out.
I guess
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
April 06 2013 18:28 GMT
#1093
##vote Visceraeyes
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 06 2013 18:57 GMT
#1094
Okay geript let's talk about this. You think I'm scum. I know I'm not. What's up?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 06 2013 18:58 GMT
#1095
On April 07 2013 03:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay geript let's talk about this. You think I'm scum. I know I'm not. What's up?


I think you are scum too.

You have less than your normal filter. What gives?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 06 2013 18:59 GMT
#1096
And dont give
'the game hasnt started'
It started when ALIGNMENTS were given out. NOT ROLES.

Geddit? Now its your turn.

No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 06 2013 19:03 GMT
#1097
There are several reasons, but primarily among them: time. I'm in a concurrently running game, and while generally that isn't much of a limiting factor, I'm also doing a lot of stuff IRL.

Now that this game has actually started though, I'm confident my filter will be more than adequate.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 06 2013 19:05 GMT
#1098
On April 07 2013 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
And dont give
'the game hasnt started'
It started when ALIGNMENTS were given out. NOT ROLES.

Geddit? Now its your turn.


But that's just it - because no one was ever in danger of dying, the game had NOT started in spite of everyone receiving their alignments. Without the fear of death, there is no pressure, and without pressure there is no scumhunting. It's just that simple.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 06 2013 19:14 GMT
#1099
Palmar jumping on board the "VE's Activity = ScumVE" is incredibly suspicious...especially given his own comments during the draft/picking phase.

He also refused to comment on my RO case, but that's associative BS that really just pisses me off more than indicates his alignment.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 06 2013 19:14 GMT
#1100
On April 07 2013 04:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2013 03:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
And dont give
'the game hasnt started'
It started when ALIGNMENTS were given out. NOT ROLES.

Geddit? Now its your turn.


But that's just it - because no one was ever in danger of dying, the game had NOT started in spite of everyone receiving their alignments. Without the fear of death, there is no pressure, and without pressure there is no scumhunting. It's just that simple.


So you have no reads.

Convenient.

So convenient.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 855
ZZZero.O 142
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift5802
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9718
FrodaN3501
C9.Mang0208
KnowMe197
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 5m
Replay Cast
23h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.