• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:31
CEST 19:31
KST 02:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8829 users

NaDa's Body - Page 55

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
January 01 2011 18:36 GMT
#1081
On January 02 2011 03:30 bITt.mAN wrote:
OH NOES! Now I must navigate through this ENTIRE thread to find that one Jaedong picture with Leta where it looks like Shin-Ae is grabbing at his.... fishing-pole

GL HF

It wasn't Shin-Ae. It was Jung Sorim, an OGN caster.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 01 2011 18:40 GMT
#1082
~_~
Reading this thread makes my heterosexuality level go up tenfold.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
January 01 2011 18:57 GMT
#1083
On January 02 2011 03:36 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 03:30 bITt.mAN wrote:
OH NOES! Now I must navigate through this ENTIRE thread to find that one Jaedong picture with Leta where it looks like Shin-Ae is grabbing at his.... fishing-pole

GL HF

It wasn't Shin-Ae. It was Jung Sorim, an OGN caster.


Thanks for the wisdom, but I traveled far and wide and STILL couldn't find that pic for the JD+Shin-Ae thread
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
exterminatus
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (North)142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-01 19:40:43
January 01 2011 19:40 GMT
#1084
who cares about Nada's Body
Leta got them Legs
dayum (nohomo)
Weedk
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States507 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-01 19:47:44
January 01 2011 19:43 GMT
#1085
On January 02 2011 03:57 bITt.mAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 03:36 Ryo wrote:
On January 02 2011 03:30 bITt.mAN wrote:
OH NOES! Now I must navigate through this ENTIRE thread to find that one Jaedong picture with Leta where it looks like Shin-Ae is grabbing at his.... fishing-pole

GL HF

It wasn't Shin-Ae. It was Jung Sorim, an OGN caster.


Thanks for the wisdom, but I traveled far and wide and STILL couldn't find that pic for the JD+Shin-Ae thread



If you still want that pic,


[image loading]

Edit: Terrible link, I know, looking for a better one.

Edit Edit: Did it myself
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9391 Posts
January 01 2011 20:53 GMT
#1086
God, I feel embarased every time I see that pic with Jd
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
January 01 2011 21:28 GMT
#1087
On January 02 2011 04:43 Weedk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 03:57 bITt.mAN wrote:
On January 02 2011 03:36 Ryo wrote:
On January 02 2011 03:30 bITt.mAN wrote:
OH NOES! Now I must navigate through this ENTIRE thread to find that one Jaedong picture with Leta where it looks like Shin-Ae is grabbing at his.... fishing-pole

GL HF

It wasn't Shin-Ae. It was Jung Sorim, an OGN caster.


Thanks for the wisdom, but I traveled far and wide and STILL couldn't find that pic for the JD+Shin-Ae thread



If you still want that pic,


[image loading]

Edit: Terrible link, I know, looking for a better one.

Edit Edit: Did it myself


I like where Leta's eyes are looking.
Elizar
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany431 Posts
January 01 2011 23:10 GMT
#1088
On November 12 2010 06:14 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2010 04:15 afg-warrior wrote:
this thread wreaks of massive faggotry lolol

User was banned for this post.


LOOOL. Can't believe he got perma-banned for that! This thread is seriously scary though.


it really is scary. but i was laughing my ass off all the time reading this.
and julyzerg is a beast!
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
January 01 2011 23:43 GMT
#1089
On January 02 2011 03:40 flamewheel wrote:
~_~
Reading this thread makes my heterosexuality level go up tenfold.


So you are now 10% heterosexual?

Hahahahahaha....ha...ha?
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 15:20:21
January 02 2011 00:02 GMT
#1090
On January 01 2011 11:39 Seeker wrote:
Lol @ this thread being constantly bumped. I have a feeling that this thread will definitely be alive during 2011 as well.
That being said, are there any pictures of that time Stork came out with an impressive body?

[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [ More Stork] +
[image loading]
[image loading]



While I'm at it..

Lomo,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Best,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Anytime,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]

PianO,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Brave,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

HoeJJa, erm. needs to gain more weight
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

JD,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]

and... uh.. Sorry for the last one.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




I swear, I'm not a pervert.
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
January 02 2011 00:44 GMT
#1091
That

^
|

post is full of homo-win
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ryndika
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1489 Posts
January 02 2011 01:55 GMT
#1092
On January 02 2011 09:02 yoonyoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2011 11:39 Seeker wrote:
Lol @ this thread being constantly bumped. I have a feeling that this thread will definitely be alive during 2011 as well.
That being said, are there any pictures of that time Stork came out with an impressive body?

[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler [ More Stork] +
[image loading]
[image loading]



While I'm at it..

Lomo,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Best,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]

PianO,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Brave,
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

JD, ermm..
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

and... uh.. Sorry for the last one.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




I swear, I'm not a pervert.

HAHA you made my day (night), where you got this stuff :DD ? Google?
as useful as teasalt
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
January 02 2011 02:16 GMT
#1093
On January 02 2011 03:57 bITt.mAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 03:36 Ryo wrote:
On January 02 2011 03:30 bITt.mAN wrote:
OH NOES! Now I must navigate through this ENTIRE thread to find that one Jaedong picture with Leta where it looks like Shin-Ae is grabbing at his.... fishing-pole

GL HF

It wasn't Shin-Ae. It was Jung Sorim, an OGN caster.

Thanks for the wisdom, but I traveled far and wide and STILL couldn't find that pic for the JD+Shin-Ae thread

Still not Shinae, but the original posting of the picture you're looking for wasnt in this thread, but in the Weird pictures of progamers thread, here:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=70742&currentpage=10#193
The photoshop of the fishing pole was here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=70742&currentpage=11#216
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 02:54:52
January 02 2011 02:54 GMT
#1094
Woah! Lomo has a 6 pack? That scared me.

This thread will outlive TL.
dr.shrinker
Profile Joined June 2009
Norway369 Posts
January 02 2011 03:12 GMT
#1095
I'm surprised people find it amusing watching progamers without shirts, at least when the thread got 55 pages.
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
January 02 2011 03:28 GMT
#1096
truely disturbing topic, and I am not even more wierded out than when this topic was first started. I think this topic is officially NSFW for how many shirtless young dudes there are.

(to straight men in this topic)Getting sunlight helps.
since 98'
netherDrake
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Singapore1831 Posts
January 02 2011 04:13 GMT
#1097
I read all 55 pages.

Amazing.
SC2 player for Flash eSports. twitch.tv/nether_drake, https://twitter.com/bryan_sum, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bryan-Drake-Sum/468389706519567
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
January 02 2011 04:23 GMT
#1098
On January 02 2011 04:43 Weedk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 03:57 bITt.mAN wrote:
On January 02 2011 03:36 Ryo wrote:
On January 02 2011 03:30 bITt.mAN wrote:
OH NOES! Now I must navigate through this ENTIRE thread to find that one Jaedong picture with Leta where it looks like Shin-Ae is grabbing at his.... fishing-pole

GL HF

It wasn't Shin-Ae. It was Jung Sorim, an OGN caster.


Thanks for the wisdom, but I traveled far and wide and STILL couldn't find that pic for the JD+Shin-Ae thread



If you still want that pic,


[image loading]

Edit: Terrible link, I know, looking for a better one.

Edit Edit: Did it myself

dem legz
POGGERS
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 02 2011 05:02 GMT
#1099
damn JD must be really masturbating furiously after that incident! LOL
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3721 Posts
January 02 2011 05:03 GMT
#1100
Ugh when I log into TL, and see this thread bumped all the time, I do some serious facepalm.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 208
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16604
Leta 1063
Shuttle 498
Horang2 227
firebathero 125
Trap 124
Zeus 78
Hyun 53
soO 46
Bale 39
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 33
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 14
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
qojqva1763
Dendi1572
420jenkins450
Counter-Strike
fl0m4429
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu382
Other Games
Grubby2019
Beastyqt681
FrodaN677
KnowMe215
Livibee138
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick416
StarCraft 2
angryscii 11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 55
• printf 46
• Adnapsc2 22
• Hinosc 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach110
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1574
Other Games
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 29m
Patches Events
21h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.