• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:40
CEST 20:40
KST 03:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12936 users

NaDa's Body - Page 57

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Meldrath
Profile Joined June 2010
United States620 Posts
January 03 2011 23:07 GMT
#1121
Creepy this has been such a lively thread...**shudder**
slap me I must be dreaming another "imba" arugment! fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 07 2011 05:57 GMT
#1122
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182391

lol at this guy trying to imitate this awesome thread with incontrol's body

+ Show Spoiler +
also funny is that he exactly copy/pasted the exact OP words
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
January 07 2011 06:01 GMT
#1123

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182391

lol at this guy trying to imitate this awesome thread with incontrol's body


Pretty great. Pretty great.
Guess who`s special?!
Ryalnos
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1946 Posts
January 07 2011 06:43 GMT
#1124
On January 07 2011 14:57 Licmyobelisk wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182391

lol at this guy trying to imitate this awesome thread with incontrol's body

+ Show Spoiler +
also funny is that he exactly copy/pasted the exact OP words


He also managed to leave a reference to NaDa in the second line.
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
January 07 2011 20:38 GMT
#1125
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.

Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
January 07 2011 20:40 GMT
#1126
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.


But it's rather unfair comparing a 200 pound bear with mere humans is it not?
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
January 07 2011 20:44 GMT
#1127
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.



Trololololol, he can lift more shit, but hes not as good looking as Nada/boxer, which is what this thread is about O_O.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
January 07 2011 20:58 GMT
#1128
On January 04 2011 03:08 Almin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 11:54 dukethegold wrote:
Woah! Lomo has a 6 pack? That scared me.

This thread will outlive TL.

6 packs aren't hard to get lol, just gotta have a low body fat % and work them out like any other muscle in your body.


Exactly. I used to have a six-pack as a kid and teenager but then I grew up and it became basically impossible to maintain it. Kids have so completely different bodies than grownups.

If you're over 30 and still have a six-pack, you have my respect.
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
January 07 2011 21:03 GMT
#1129
On January 08 2011 05:58 Kilby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2011 03:08 Almin wrote:
On January 02 2011 11:54 dukethegold wrote:
Woah! Lomo has a 6 pack? That scared me.

This thread will outlive TL.

6 packs aren't hard to get lol, just gotta have a low body fat % and work them out like any other muscle in your body.


Exactly. I used to have a six-pack as a kid and teenager but then I grew up and it became basically impossible to maintain it. Kids have so completely different bodies than grownups.

If you're over 30 and still have a six-pack, you have my respect.

We don't care about your or incontrol's or random models' bodies because they don't have 6 starleagues. You win 6 starleagues and have a fit body in the process then you have my respect.
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
January 07 2011 21:06 GMT
#1130
On January 08 2011 05:44 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.



Trololololol, he can lift more shit, but hes not as good looking as Nada/boxer, which is what this thread is about O_O.



Ok, in that case I would say this is a bit beyond me. I mean, I can appreciate someone's effort's in the gym but beyoned that, simply saying that some guy is better looking than some other guy should really be something for the girls to decide, don't you think?
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
January 07 2011 21:39 GMT
#1131
By the way,I'd just like to add this beautiful quote that actually would seem to fit this thread pretty well :

vOdToasT:
I'm actually not attracted to Chuck Norris at all.
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
January 07 2011 21:48 GMT
#1132
On January 08 2011 06:06 Kilby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 05:44 Megaliskuu wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.



Trololololol, he can lift more shit, but hes not as good looking as Nada/boxer, which is what this thread is about O_O.



Ok, in that case I would say this is a bit beyond me. I mean, I can appreciate someone's effort's in the gym but beyoned that, simply saying that some guy is better looking than some other guy should really be something for the girls to decide, don't you think?


That's quite the conservative point of view, don't you think?
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-07 23:04:31
January 07 2011 21:50 GMT
#1133
Y'know, I'm tempted to do a long story about how you've got it all wrong and how (P)BeSt is actually gotta have the (P)BeSt body out of ANY SC:BW progamernowadays (ok fine (P)Reach, but (T)NaDa's out, and so is (T)BoxeR

Best is the shit when it comes to Progamers with good bodies, you JUST CAN'T DENY it! I can't find a link to that BeSt-glorification article which I read recently (it was actually quite good, written late 2008/9 by his #1 fan, kudos), but it's good instruction to people who think that of the 6 dragons, Bisu and Stork have anything on BeSt.

No Homo

EDIT:
+ Show Spoiler +
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 07 2011 21:51 GMT
#1134
On January 08 2011 06:06 Kilby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 05:44 Megaliskuu wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.



Trololololol, he can lift more shit, but hes not as good looking as Nada/boxer, which is what this thread is about O_O.



Ok, in that case I would say this is a bit beyond me. I mean, I can appreciate someone's effort's in the gym but beyoned that, simply saying that some guy is better looking than some other guy should really be something for the girls to decide, don't you think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you know.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
January 07 2011 21:59 GMT
#1135
On January 08 2011 06:51 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 06:06 Kilby wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:44 Megaliskuu wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.



Trololololol, he can lift more shit, but hes not as good looking as Nada/boxer, which is what this thread is about O_O.



Ok, in that case I would say this is a bit beyond me. I mean, I can appreciate someone's effort's in the gym but beyoned that, simply saying that some guy is better looking than some other guy should really be something for the girls to decide, don't you think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you know.


That's true. It it is. And I think I'm going to stay away from this thread from now on. Have fun everyone.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
January 07 2011 22:11 GMT
#1136
On January 08 2011 06:59 Kilby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 06:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 08 2011 06:06 Kilby wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:44 Megaliskuu wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.



Trololololol, he can lift more shit, but hes not as good looking as Nada/boxer, which is what this thread is about O_O.



Ok, in that case I would say this is a bit beyond me. I mean, I can appreciate someone's effort's in the gym but beyoned that, simply saying that some guy is better looking than some other guy should really be something for the girls to decide, don't you think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you know.


That's true. It it is. And I think I'm going to stay away from this thread from now on. Have fun everyone.


ur sexy
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
January 07 2011 22:14 GMT
#1137
On January 08 2011 07:11 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2011 06:59 Kilby wrote:
On January 08 2011 06:51 Holgerius wrote:
On January 08 2011 06:06 Kilby wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:44 Megaliskuu wrote:
On January 08 2011 05:38 Kilby wrote:
Let's have an imaginary comparison in your american units... Let's say Boxer can bench press 10 pounds and let's say that is a bit above the average in South Korea.. and let's then say that NaDa, with his incredible body, can bench press 12 pounds, which would be huge improvement and greatly above any average against any South Korean. And then compare that to the fact that Incontrol could in fact bench press 20 pounds. What would tell you?

And again, those were imaginary numbers, but still to a relatively correct scale. In the end, I would say that in the end, we should apprecfiate Incontrol's efforts in the gym way more than anyone else.



Trololololol, he can lift more shit, but hes not as good looking as Nada/boxer, which is what this thread is about O_O.



Ok, in that case I would say this is a bit beyond me. I mean, I can appreciate someone's effort's in the gym but beyoned that, simply saying that some guy is better looking than some other guy should really be something for the girls to decide, don't you think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you know.


That's true. It it is. And I think I'm going to stay away from this thread from now on. Have fun everyone.


ur sexy

no homo

*Improved*


There, I yet-again, faithfully bump this thread
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
yoonyoon
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)1065 Posts
January 07 2011 23:43 GMT
#1138
On January 08 2011 06:50 bITt.mAN wrote:
Y'know, I'm tempted to do a long story about how you've got it all wrong and how (P)BeSt is actually gotta have the (P)BeSt body out of ANY SC:BW progamernowadays (ok fine (P)Reach, but (T)NaDa's out, and so is (T)BoxeR

Best is the shit when it comes to Progamers with good bodies, you JUST CAN'T DENY it! I can't find a link to that BeSt-glorification article which I read recently (it was actually quite good, written late 2008/9 by his #1 fan, kudos), but it's good instruction to people who think that of the 6 dragons, Bisu and Stork have anything on BeSt.

No Homo

EDIT:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS-a4y6lud4&feature=player_embedded


[image loading]

Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 08 2011 04:25 GMT
#1139
jaedong would actually look much better if he has tits and is a girl.. I'd tap that no homo
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
January 08 2011 04:42 GMT
#1140
yoonyoon you've got a disturbingly large knowledge and database of Progamer pics, please add to the weird progamer pics thread

Well, this thread can use them too
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1155
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1155
ByuN 451
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Reynor 185
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 130
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Counter-Strike
fl0m2606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3589
Liquid`Hasu523
MindelVK5
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2386
FrodaN1590
B2W.Neo744
olofmeister684
Khaldor510
Beastyqt244
Livibee175
crisheroes170
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick435
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
angryscii 1
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach64
• blackmanpl 19
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20m
OSC
4h 20m
Replay Cast
4h 20m
OSC
17h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.