• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:10
CEST 07:10
KST 14:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8820 users

BR Survival Program (Experimental) - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 06 2011 00:01 GMT
#81
On February 05 2011 15:38 Coagulation wrote:
ME N BROWNBEARS GOT BEEF
MEET ME AT F4
SUNDOWN
BETTER PACK HEAT FOOL



On February 06 2011 04:57 Coagulation wrote:
I will also be organizing and leading the official coagulation coalition


Quite a leader, not even showing your face at your designated area.

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 06 2011 00:51 GMT
#82
clearly the bastard is lying
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 06 2011 00:51 GMT
#83
or hiding**
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 00:52 GMT
#84
does everyone have a weapon?
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 06 2011 01:13 GMT
#85
On February 06 2011 09:52 darmousseh wrote:
does everyone have a weapon?

I got a DDD cup bra. I'm assuming I can use it as a sling shot.
Life can only kill you once.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 06 2011 01:16 GMT
#86
On February 06 2011 10:13 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 09:52 darmousseh wrote:
does everyone have a weapon?

I got a DDD cup bra. I'm assuming I can use it as a sling shot.


Well...


Girl D Jackal58


:/
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 01:17 GMT
#87
On February 06 2011 10:13 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 09:52 darmousseh wrote:
does everyone have a weapon?

I got a DDD cup bra. I'm assuming I can use it as a sling shot.



I'm only an A
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 01:47 GMT
#88
On February 06 2011 10:17 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 10:13 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 06 2011 09:52 darmousseh wrote:
does everyone have a weapon?

I got a DDD cup bra. I'm assuming I can use it as a sling shot.



I'm only an A



In retrospective, girls with a cup A usually have something else to make up for it
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 06 2011 01:57 GMT
#89
On February 06 2011 10:47 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 10:17 darmousseh wrote:
On February 06 2011 10:13 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 06 2011 09:52 darmousseh wrote:
does everyone have a weapon?

I got a DDD cup bra. I'm assuming I can use it as a sling shot.



I'm only an A



In retrospective, girls with a cup A usually have something else to make up for it


gogo Lesbianism?
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 06 2011 02:02 GMT
#90
Good morning everybody! It seems everybody survived last night. I'm disappointed in you. You'll have to work harder.

Your teacher chose some danger zones for you. If you're hiding there you better get out quickly. Those zones are D3 and C2. If you're there, you better get out quickly or you'll be dead.

Your teacher will make an announcement later. Hopefully you guys will start killing each other off today. If nobody dies at the end of the afternoon, I'll make sure there are even more danger zones as a penalty. So kill each other fast!

You have 24 hours to talk and choose an action. PM your action to me. You can move/hide/defend/attack/scavenge. If your move is illegal I'll tell you and we can talk about it.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2011 02:04 GMT
#91
Still Alive
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2011 02:11 GMT
#92
Oh wait, everyone survived. Well its not bad to keep this habit
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 06 2011 02:34 GMT
#93
On February 06 2011 09:01 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2011 15:38 Coagulation wrote:
ME N BROWNBEARS GOT BEEF
MEET ME AT F4
SUNDOWN
BETTER PACK HEAT FOOL



Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 04:57 Coagulation wrote:
I will also be organizing and leading the official coagulation coalition


Quite a leader, not even showing your face at your designated area.



Whats this???

From: kitaman27 [ 780 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: HAI BROWNBEAR
Date: 2/6/11 06:22

I hURD CoaGuLatIoN WanTS tO KiLL U.
LeTs TeAM Up N KiLL HiM.
Us AMBUSH HiM At HiS SpoT.
We CaN Be BFF AfTeR <3 <3 <3


I see whats going on here.

Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 02:35 GMT
#94
Wait, so you only get 1 action?
you gotta dance
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 06 2011 02:36 GMT
#95
YA WIGGLES ITS TIME TO TAKE ACTION
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 02:37 GMT
#96
LET'S START A CLUBHOUSE
you gotta dance
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 06 2011 02:37 GMT
#97
WE MUST STOP THE EVIL FORCE THAT IS BROWNBEAR + kitaman27 BFF
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 02:39 GMT
#98
So, I think there is something special about the schoolhouse. Some people know about it, but not others. Some people probably also have other conditions to make them want to kill. So we can either start a bloodbath, or try to figure out what's going on.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 02:39 GMT
#99
On February 06 2011 11:37 Coagulation wrote:
WE MUST STOP THE EVIL FORCE THAT IS BROWNBEAR + kitaman27 BFF


YOU HAVE MY SWORD.
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-06 02:41:38
February 06 2011 02:40 GMT
#100
Please note you can only PM people in your zone and you can NOT PM ANYONE IF YOU ARE HIDING. I have gotten a few PMs about this so I want to address that.

There are no roles in this game besides student and teacher.
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 278
Mind 65
Bale 27
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g7421
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft618
C9.Mang0278
Sick154
ViBE133
febbydoto19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
BasetradeTV171
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1026
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.