• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8309 users

BR Survival Program (Experimental) - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 19:57 GMT
#121
On February 07 2011 04:50 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 21:49 deconduo wrote:
Considering I'm hiding at C1 and I don't see anyone else here, I call bullshit.



Consider the fact that I'm hiding too and it makes sense.


First one to leave dies.
you gotta dance
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 06 2011 20:51 GMT
#122
On February 07 2011 04:50 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 21:49 deconduo wrote:
Considering I'm hiding at C1 and I don't see anyone else here, I call bullshit.



Consider the fact that I'm hiding too and it makes sense.

Why did you ask to battle if you are hiding?
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 20:55 GMT
#123
On February 07 2011 05:51 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 04:50 darmousseh wrote:
On February 06 2011 21:49 deconduo wrote:
Considering I'm hiding at C1 and I don't see anyone else here, I call bullshit.



Consider the fact that I'm hiding too and it makes sense.

Why did you ask to battle if you are hiding?



Didn't want to accidently lose on the first turn to something dumb.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 06 2011 21:10 GMT
#124
So, as the entire game is just behind the scenes stuff, is there any point in talking in the thread?
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 06 2011 21:29 GMT
#125
Not really, it's not like we're actually looking for mafia.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 21:51 GMT
#126
On February 07 2011 06:29 LSB wrote:
Not really, it's not like we're actually looking for mafia.


Scum-tell, I say kill him. :p

##Vote LSB

Am I doing it right?

Where are you guys....

I'm lonely....

I will kill you be bestest friends with you.

Please?
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-07 03:48:06
February 07 2011 03:47 GMT
#127
I'm disappointed in you. No one died this morning. Hopefully you will start to find and kill each other faster. Your teacher selected some danger zones but I'm really upset so I went ahead and picked one as well. B4 and B5 are now dangerous, you'll have to move out of those locations or you'll die.

Also I'm going to make G4 dangerous. Please remember all of this.

If no one dies, there are going to be even more danger zones. Do you really want half of the island gone this early in the game? Stop being so disrespectful and start killing each other please.

It is now morning 1. Your information will be refreshed and you may consider new actions.
RIP Aaliyah
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 07 2011 13:47 GMT
#128
I'm curious as to where people actually are. I still haven't seen anyone.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 07 2011 14:54 GMT
#129
Pew pew pew.
Did I hit anybody?
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 07 2011 16:59 GMT
#130
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 07 2011 17:59 GMT
#131
wuzzup, you hiding?!?!? :p
you gotta dance
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
February 07 2011 18:28 GMT
#132
hey bros.

WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK IS UP

its actually quite nice knowing we cant kill each other without exploding ourselves

BUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO TANGLE, MOVE TO B3 AND I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT
SUNSFANNED
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 07 2011 20:47 GMT
#133
On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!

[image loading]
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
February 07 2011 23:04 GMT
#134
coagulation you know we gotta step at some point
SUNSFANNED
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 08 2011 01:12 GMT
#135
Does anybody know wtf they're doing?

Oh wait I mean c'mon I wanna kill.
Life can only kill you once.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 08 2011 01:19 GMT
#136
The quality of posting in this game is hilarious.

And believe what you want guys. I am sneakyz!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2011 01:37 GMT
#137
On February 08 2011 10:19 LSB wrote:
The quality of posting in this game is hilarious.


Excuse me if we don't meet your elite posting standards. Allow me to analyze one of the more suspicious players in this game.

Barundar

Posts:

On February 05 2011 08:56 Barundar wrote:
/here


Attempts to blend in with the town by mimicking the posts of others.

Conclusion: Probably a student.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 08 2011 01:37 GMT
#138
On February 08 2011 10:19 LSB wrote:
The quality of posting in this game is hilarious.

And believe what you want guys. I am sneakyz!


You should stay hiding there to gather intel for everyone. It looks like a high traffic area.
you gotta dance
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 08 2011 01:40 GMT
#139
On February 08 2011 10:37 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 10:19 LSB wrote:
The quality of posting in this game is hilarious.

And believe what you want guys. I am sneakyz!


You should stay hiding there to gather intel for everyone. It looks like a high traffic area.

I'm thinking about attacking you. Cause you can't defend while your moving away.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 08 2011 01:44 GMT
#140
That would actually be suicide, it's a danger zone.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 156
Hyun 54
soO 50
Dota 2
qojqva2175
monkeys_forever28
League of Legends
Doublelift2229
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4308
Liquid`Hasu680
Other Games
summit1g7435
FrodaN1667
KnowMe357
Pyrionflax209
420jenkins184
Livibee171
QueenE99
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• Adnapsc2 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1014
• Shiphtur618
• Scarra344
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 47m
Patches Events
17h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 47m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.