• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

BR Survival Program (Experimental) - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 08 2011 21:14 GMT
#161
On February 09 2011 05:20 Coagulation wrote:
how did he die?


she*.

Some bastard must have broken her heart and then stabbed her. Kill all men!
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 09 2011 00:16 GMT
#162
On February 09 2011 06:14 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2011 05:20 Coagulation wrote:
how did he die?


she*.

Some bastard must have broken her heart and then stabbed her. Kill all men!


you tell 'em sister!
you gotta dance
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 09 2011 00:18 GMT
#163
hrm
doch you should announce peoples positions if they stay hidden all game.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2011 00:20 GMT
#164
On February 09 2011 09:18 Coagulation wrote:
hrm
doch you should announce peoples positions if they stay hidden all game.

no i shouldn't
RIP Aaliyah
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 09 2011 00:23 GMT
#165
If everyone stands still and does nothing, you lose. The only way to win is the be the last one standing at the end of day 3.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 09 2011 01:51 GMT
#166
Hmm I think this set-up might work better with pms so we could have coordinated actions rather than hide all the time or keep moving to empty zones.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 09 2011 02:00 GMT
#167
Oops!

Coagulation is also dead. No more posting from you.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 09 2011 03:17 GMT
#168
Lol, so was he a zombie for however long?
you gotta dance
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
February 09 2011 13:42 GMT
#169
so I live. I LIVE.
SUNSFANNED
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 09 2011 15:55 GMT
#170
Yeah BrownBear, I would never murder-suicide you!
you gotta dance
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 09 2011 22:51 GMT
#171
When this game is over, I demand a summary of what happened in this game.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 00:17 GMT
#172
When can we make our next move?
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2011 00:38 GMT
#173
There is gonna be a big delay, don't expect anything until late tonight or next morning.

Sorry but a lot has come up, I'll get around to it. Expect updates on your zones tonight for sure.
RIP Aaliyah
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 10 2011 01:37 GMT
#174
On February 10 2011 07:51 LunarDestiny wrote:
When this game is over, I demand a summary of what happened in this game.

You were SK. Mafia set you up.
Life can only kill you once.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
February 10 2011 02:25 GMT
#175
everyone is crazy

EVERYONE IS CRAZY

honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK

everyone.
SUNSFANNED
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 03:53:40
February 10 2011 03:51 GMT
#176
If you have already sent me a PM with your action, please send me a new one. From now on only respond with your action when prompted. This makes it easier to sort. I will need a cohost for the real game because there is a lot of organizational work and that is my weakness as a host.
RIP Aaliyah
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
February 10 2011 05:38 GMT
#177
On February 07 2011 06:10 deconduo wrote:
So, as the entire game is just behind the scenes stuff, is there any point in talking in the thread?


So that people like me can read it, and think it one of the funniest threads in all TL. Please, don't stop talking publicly, it ruins the game for those of us who are actually playing it... 0_o.

+ Show Spoiler +

Dr.H sent out PM invitations to his favorite players (me, obviously) and put us in the game all secret like. We use a three dimensional coordinate system, so you'll probably not run into us, but if you do, be our friends, because we can see everything.

You're right about killing the teacher. But you have to go through one of us to do it. For instance, my super power is the ability to go invisible, or destroy the teacher's remote. I'll be in B-4-%, if anyone dares to believe me.

P.S. LSB is after you Wiggles. Watch your back(s).

0011000100110010001000000011000100110011001000000011000000110001001000000011000100110101
+ Show Spoiler +

I really wish any of that were true.

I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 10 2011 06:01 GMT
#178
Little does he know I can also move along the z-axis.



IT'S OVER ANAKIN LSB, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND! AND A FREAKING LIGHTSABER APPARENTLY~!!!
you gotta dance
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 18:25 GMT
#179
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 10 2011 18:31 GMT
#180
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 79
Codebar 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64301
Bisu 3097
FanTaSy 1279
Stork 583
Rush 457
firebathero 237
Snow 237
hero 166
Mind 114
Last 102
[ Show more ]
Free 86
Pusan 73
Sexy 68
Sharp 66
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 42
Bale 37
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 15
Rock 14
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 9
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6972
Dendi1389
Counter-Strike
byalli1185
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2479
fl0m2414
Liquid`RaSZi1001
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord331
Happy286
Khaldor212
Hui .210
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV470
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2979
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1501
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 5m
OSC
9h 5m
Replay Cast
9h 5m
OSC
22h 5m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.