• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:35
CEST 12:35
KST 19:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8313 users

BR Survival Program (Experimental) - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 10 2011 18:37 GMT
#181
On February 10 2011 14:38 Kavdragon wrote:
0011000100110010001000000011000100110011001000000011000000110001001000000011000100110101

12 13 01 15?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 10 2011 18:43 GMT
#182
On February 11 2011 03:37 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 14:38 Kavdragon wrote:
0011000100110010001000000011000100110011001000000011000000110001001000000011000100110101

12 13 01 15?

LMAO
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 18:53 GMT
#183
010010010010011101101101001000000110011101101111011010010110111001100111001000000111010001101111001000000110011001101001011011100110010000100000011110010110111101110101001000000110000101101110011001000010000001101000011101010110111001110100001000000111100101101111011101010010000001100100011011110111011101101110
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
February 10 2011 18:53 GMT
#184
4 8 15 16 23 42

I trust you all understand me.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 18:56 GMT
#185
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 10 2011 18:58 GMT
#186
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 19:00 GMT
#187
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 19:25 GMT
#188
LSB, I'll give you a puzzle, there are 5 pictures 1 of them is misleading. if you figure it out I'll give you my weapons

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 10 2011 19:25 GMT
#189
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location


On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 19:28 GMT
#190
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location


Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 10 2011 20:15 GMT
#191
On February 11 2011 04:28 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location

You didn't get an ICBM in your bag?
Sucks to be you.
Muahahahaha

On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.

Life can only kill you once.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 21:21 GMT
#192
On February 11 2011 05:15 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 04:28 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location

You didn't get an ICBM in your bag?
Sucks to be you.
Muahahahaha

On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.




You quoted me without saying anything.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 10 2011 21:21 GMT
#193
On February 11 2011 06:21 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 05:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:28 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.

It's there.
Stealth Technology man.

LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location

You didn't get an ICBM in your bag?
Sucks to be you.
Muahahahaha

On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.




You quoted me without saying anything.

Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 10 2011 21:23 GMT
#194
On February 11 2011 06:21 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 05:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:28 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location

You didn't get an ICBM in your bag?
Sucks to be you.
Muahahahaha

On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.




You quoted me without saying anything.


Super secret stealht technology.
Life can only kill you once.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 21:25 GMT
#195
On February 11 2011 06:23 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 06:21 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 05:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:28 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:25 darmousseh wrote:
One way or another I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna win ya
I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha
One way or another I'm gonna see ya
I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha
One day, maybe next week
I'm gonna meetcha, I'm gonna meetcha, I'll meetcha


Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location

You didn't get an ICBM in your bag?
Sucks to be you.
Muahahahaha

On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.




You quoted me without saying anything.


Super secret stealht technology.



Did you figure out my clues yet?
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 21:31 GMT
#196
Anyone else in the bottom half of the map F-H wanna hang out? I have some cool toys we can play with.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 10 2011 21:32 GMT
#197
On February 11 2011 06:25 darmousseh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 06:23 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 11 2011 06:21 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 05:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:28 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
[quote]

Watch out everyone, don't mess with a guy singing Blondie.



I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location

You didn't get an ICBM in your bag?
Sucks to be you.
Muahahahaha

On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.




You quoted me without saying anything.


Super secret stealht technology.



Did you figure out my clues yet?

You're in the forest watching Einstein play chess with a guinea pig.
Life can only kill you once.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 10 2011 21:35 GMT
#198
On February 11 2011 06:32 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 06:25 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 06:23 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 11 2011 06:21 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 05:15 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:28 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:25 deconduo wrote:
On February 11 2011 04:00 darmousseh wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:58 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 11 2011 03:56 darmousseh wrote:
[quote]


I still listen to blondie. Occasionally while listening to the yeah yeah yeah station on pandora, her songs will suddenly appear.


LSB says blondie sucks. You should kill him for that.


LSB, would you kindly tell me of your location

You didn't get an ICBM in your bag?
Sucks to be you.
Muahahahaha

On February 08 2011 01:59 LSB wrote:
Mr. Wiggles and Brownbear are at B4.
Hi guys!


Near there


Dangit, that's like 5 squares away. I won't even get there until the end of the game.




You quoted me without saying anything.


Super secret stealht technology.



Did you figure out my clues yet?

You're in the forest watching Einstein play chess with a guinea pig.


Nope, not even close.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 10 2011 21:39 GMT
#199
On February 11 2011 06:35 darmousseh wrote:Nope, not even close.

You're a tree hugging hippy in drag with a gerbling fetish and bad hair?
Life can only kill you once.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 10 2011 22:17 GMT
#200
What is happening in this game? No action, no analysis. Nothing.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings101
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
SHIN 36
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 256
ByuN 202
mouzHeroMarine 36
SHIN 36
MindelVK 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35342
Calm 10036
Rain 3065
soO 826
BeSt 645
FanTaSy 601
Stork 450
Bisu 362
Soulkey 332
Soma 321
[ Show more ]
Rush 256
firebathero 240
Barracks 110
Last 100
Mind 65
Pusan 60
Shinee 50
Light 43
Sexy 36
ToSsGirL 34
Killer 31
Snow 28
Sharp 26
hero 23
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 21
Shine 18
sorry 17
Sacsri 15
Trap 15
yabsab 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 12
Noble 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor35
Counter-Strike
byalli416
x6flipin0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Other Games
gofns36109
singsing2022
Pyrionflax241
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 61
• Dystopia_ 1
• Gemini_19 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV340
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 25m
OSC
12h 25m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.