• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7873 users

BR Survival Program (Experimental) - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 02:41 GMT
#101
On February 06 2011 11:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Please note you can only PM people in your zone and you can NOT PM ANYONE IF YOU ARE HIDING.


And we only have 1 action for the 24 hours?
you gotta dance
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 06 2011 02:43 GMT
#102
On February 06 2011 11:41 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 11:40 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Please note you can only PM people in your zone and you can NOT PM ANYONE IF YOU ARE HIDING.


And we only have 1 action for the 24 hours?

Correct. Only one. So you can not move + hide for example.
RIP Aaliyah
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 02:59 GMT
#103
ok, so people also can't move and attack then, dundundun
you gotta dance
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
February 06 2011 03:06 GMT
#104
On February 06 2011 11:39 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 11:37 Coagulation wrote:
WE MUST STOP THE EVIL FORCE THAT IS BROWNBEAR + kitaman27 BFF


YOU HAVE MY SWORD.


AND MY HAX
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 06 2011 03:15 GMT
#105
On February 06 2011 12:06 annul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 11:39 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On February 06 2011 11:37 Coagulation wrote:
WE MUST STOP THE EVIL FORCE THAT IS BROWNBEAR + kitaman27 BFF


YOU HAVE MY SWORD.


AND MY HAX


I WILL TAKE IT, I WILL TAKE THE KEY TO MORDOR SCHOOLHOUSE
you gotta dance
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 06 2011 03:32 GMT
#106
LAAAAAAAAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN TONIGHT IS A GOOD NIGHT TO DIE

Obligatory Background music:
+ Show Spoiler +


THE BATTLE FOR F4 WILL BE DECIDED

IN THE RED CORNER WE HAVE THE COAGULATION COALITION

IN THE BLUE CORNER WE HAVE Kita and Brownbear...

Since Coag is much more epic hopefully he wins and rapes while i pussy the hell out.

Yeah.

Thats it gtfo.
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
February 06 2011 04:39 GMT
#107
[image loading]

Students, I am disappointed.

I arrive today to find that not only have you not seized the opportunity to kill, some have outright rejected it, instead looking for a way to escape the situation as a whole. Clearly, you are not in the correct mindset to survive here. You. Are. Trapped. Your collars are shackles, and only I hold the key. And I have no intention to use it before the end of Day 3. If you do not kill, you will be destroyed by those with the backbone to do so. And if they do not kill, all of you will die in one beautiful burst. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you increase your chance of obtaining true glory.

But, I figure that maybe you're all a bit confused? Maybe you're having trouble finding each other? Allow me to give you a hint, so that you may better slaughter each other in glorious battle.

The two weakest players are located at B5. They encountered each other, and decided not to engage. Teach these cowards a lesson for me, and I may find myself less enthused to make what remains of your life miserable.

And students...

Don't disappoint me. The consequences for failure are most severe.

whole lies with a half smile
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 04:47 GMT
#108
On February 06 2011 13:39 Node wrote:
[image loading]

Students, I am disappointed.

I arrive today to find that not only have you not seized the opportunity to kill, some have outright rejected it, instead looking for a way to escape the situation as a whole. Clearly, you are not in the correct mindset to survive here. You. Are. Trapped. Your collars are shackles, and only I hold the key. And I have no intention to use it before the end of Day 3. If you do not kill, you will be destroyed by those with the backbone to do so. And if they do not kill, all of you will die in one beautiful burst. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you increase your chance of obtaining true glory.

But, I figure that maybe you're all a bit confused? Maybe you're having trouble finding each other? Allow me to give you a hint, so that you may better slaughter each other in glorious battle.

The two weakest players are located at B5. They encountered each other, and decided not to engage. Teach these cowards a lesson for me, and I may find myself less enthused to make what remains of your life miserable.

And students...

Don't disappoint me. The consequences for failure are most severe.






hahahahaha wow. Those guys are going to be hunted.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 06 2011 06:15 GMT
#109
On February 06 2011 11:34 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 09:01 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 05 2011 15:38 Coagulation wrote:
ME N BROWNBEARS GOT BEEF
MEET ME AT F4
SUNDOWN
BETTER PACK HEAT FOOL



On February 06 2011 04:57 Coagulation wrote:
I will also be organizing and leading the official coagulation coalition


Quite a leader, not even showing your face at your designated area.



Whats this???

Show nested quote +
From: kitaman27 [ 780 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: HAI BROWNBEAR
Date: 2/6/11 06:22

I hURD CoaGuLatIoN WanTS tO KiLL U.
LeTs TeAM Up N KiLL HiM.
Us AMBUSH HiM At HiS SpoT.
We CaN Be BFF AfTeR <3 <3 <3


I see whats going on here.



You caught me. But I think everyone will be interested to see this one as well.

From: Coagulation [3805 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: I SURRENDER!
Date: 2/6/11 16:27

PLEASE SPARE ME MASTER! I AM NO MATCH FOR YOUR GREATNESS.
ACCEPT MY MINION WIGGLES AS A SACRIFICE.
I WILL NEVER THINK TO QUESTION YOU AGAIN. PLEASE SHOW MERCY!

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 06 2011 06:21 GMT
#110
I would like to mention that if you are moving from one area to another, you are vulnerable in that zone.

For instance let us say that I am at B2 and want to move to C2.

B2:
Me
BloodyC0bbler
Qatol

C2:
Bill Murray
Incognito

I move from B2 to C2 and during that time BloodyC0bbler attacks me with a rifle. I die because I can't defend myself while moving.

I move from B2 to C2 and both Qatol and BloodyC0bbler defend. Then I'm OK.

B2:
BloodyC0bbler
Qatol

C2:
Me
Bill Murray
Incognito

Just so you're aware there is danger in moving. If you come out of hiding to move you make yourself seen to people in your zone as well. Plan your movement carefully.
RIP Aaliyah
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 06 2011 06:37 GMT
#111
will we be told when people die and who killed them or where?
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 06 2011 06:38 GMT
#112
EBWOP : shoulda been green..
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 06 2011 06:39 GMT
#113
On February 06 2011 15:15 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2011 11:34 Coagulation wrote:
On February 06 2011 09:01 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 05 2011 15:38 Coagulation wrote:
ME N BROWNBEARS GOT BEEF
MEET ME AT F4
SUNDOWN
BETTER PACK HEAT FOOL



On February 06 2011 04:57 Coagulation wrote:
I will also be organizing and leading the official coagulation coalition


Quite a leader, not even showing your face at your designated area.



Whats this???

From: kitaman27 [ 780 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: HAI BROWNBEAR
Date: 2/6/11 06:22

I hURD CoaGuLatIoN WanTS tO KiLL U.
LeTs TeAM Up N KiLL HiM.
Us AMBUSH HiM At HiS SpoT.
We CaN Be BFF AfTeR <3 <3 <3


I see whats going on here.



You caught me. But I think everyone will be interested to see this one as well.

Show nested quote +
From: Coagulation [3805 posts | Profile | Buddy ]
Subject: I SURRENDER!
Date: 2/6/11 16:27

PLEASE SPARE ME MASTER! I AM NO MATCH FOR YOUR GREATNESS.
ACCEPT MY MINION WIGGLES AS A SACRIFICE.
I WILL NEVER THINK TO QUESTION YOU AGAIN. PLEASE SHOW MERCY!



This PM is clearly fake.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 10:23 GMT
#114
HAHAHA prepare to die everyone, i'm a crazy lady with 2 weapons.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 10:27 GMT
#115
I'm at C1 if anyone wants to battle.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
February 06 2011 12:49 GMT
#116
Considering I'm hiding at C1 and I don't see anyone else here, I call bullshit.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
February 06 2011 17:39 GMT
#117
honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK honk HONK
SUNSFANNED
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 06 2011 17:58 GMT
#118
On February 06 2011 11:39 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So, I think there is something special about the schoolhouse. Some people know about it, but not others. Some people probably also have other conditions to make them want to kill. So we can either start a bloodbath, or try to figure out what's going on.


Bloodbath. Now.
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
February 06 2011 18:26 GMT
#119
ARGGGGGGH IM PISSED I MISSED THIS. GIVE ME A FUCKING UZI SO I CAN KILL THEM ALLL BRHHHHHHH
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 06 2011 19:50 GMT
#120
On February 06 2011 21:49 deconduo wrote:
Considering I'm hiding at C1 and I don't see anyone else here, I call bullshit.



Consider the fact that I'm hiding too and it makes sense.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 256
TKL 214
CranKy Ducklings98
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1149
Lowko494
TKL 214
IndyStarCraft 203
Serral 189
Rex 118
ProTech96
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 61649
Free 2430
Jaedong 1930
BeSt 619
Horang2 322
firebathero 227
Zeus 188
Last 108
Hyun 106
Pusan 82
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 80
910 35
soO 32
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 16
Sacsri 11
Trap 10
Icarus 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6945
Dendi1039
XaKoH 445
canceldota80
Other Games
gofns29549
singsing2310
B2W.Neo481
byalli354
Pyrionflax296
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX73
QueenE61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1819
League of Legends
• Jankos3485
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 41m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.